#20- Reminiscence

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with the smell of rain, my eyes were still closed and somehow I felt really really weak..

The feeling of raindrops falling onto my face and body was nice, I felt like I was going to be slip away calmly like the raindrops..

Someone was holding me, who was it I do not know, but he was warmth, and he held me gently. I have no energy left, I wonder is it because of the wine that I drank earlier..?

I tried my best to open my eyes despite it being heavy and hard to do so... I saw the moon, it was red. 

 

And red like Blood...

 

The rain, was it my imagination or does it looked like blood too?

I leaned to my other side, there was a boy about the same aged as me... I couldn't really see his face properly... "Soo Ri.." he says softly, I know that voice.

Then I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, it was drooping.. and I closed them again.

I felt like I was dreaming, everything felt so surreal.. Then I felt something, something in my neck, it was sharp and it hurts..

 

It hurts so much.. I forced open my eyes slightly and I saw.. fangs..in my neck..

My eyes widened at the sight, 

No... not this again... This is another dream right...? 

But it's not... I felt real pain. And it was too painful to be a dream. Then I realize, it was Myung Soo's fangs in my neck..

Why..? Why is his fangs in my neck..? 

He looks up to me and I saw, those cold vampire eyes, they're glowing... Not yellow, but purple. Bright purple.

I felt all my blood out, it was draining away from me and I felt weaker then ever. I felt like I was going to die.

"Stop..." I moaned, clutching onto his shirt tightly. 

But my words failed me, he didn't. He didn't even move a budge, and dark spots filled my vision, I couldn't see anymore.. I can't feel anything anymore, nor can I hear anything..

 

-POV ENDS-

 

[Myung Soo's POV:]

I bit her neck, and she squirms asking me to stop.. But I can't... Her blood, I crave for it, there's no stopping anymore.

Slowly, the blood I took drains her life from her. Her eyes was liveless even though opened. 

I watched her lifeless figure after I've her blood, I was drenched from the rain and so was she. Her face was wet from the raindrops, camouflaging her tears. Her makeup was long erased but she still looks beautiful..

Caressing her face, I furrowed and clenched my fist.. then I sank my fangs into my own flesh— my wrist that was pulsing with blood. I a mouthful of my blood. Then I turned to Soo Ri, pressing my lips onto hers, transfering my blood into her, little by little.. She squirms at the taste of my blood, she was still alive. Just weak, very weak.. Though weak, she shuts her eyes tightly, clutching tightly onto my shirt, her legs kicking in the air in rejection, but I pin her down. I have to do this.

She whimpers and tears gathered at the ends of her eyes, I don't move until I'm done. I felt guilty, but like abuji said, if not knowing her memories hurt her more... Then I'll take away her pain, revealing her memories and awakening her once more.

 

I'm sorry Soo Ri-ah... The fact that I'll awaken you, and the fact that you will have to accept and live in this cruel world of ours again. The world that you are always so afraid and hated of..

 

-POV ends-

 

[Soo Ri's POV:]

 

Blood... I taste blood.. It was sweet..I could feel my whole body flowing with blood again, I feel energy from it.. I feel alive again.

But who's was it..?

 

*Badum... Badum...*

My heart, it's beating fast... and memories flushed into my mind.. Were these my memories..?

...

"Soo Ri-ah~!" a young boy calls out and I turned, there he was at the garden. He extends his hand and his smile shines so brightly. "Myung soo oppa!" I waved and ran to his arms.

He caught me and we crashed onto the soft grass, "Aigoo.. Soo Ri-ah~ You're so heavy!" Then we sat upright and he pats my head and I pout, "You're mean, oppa!" He laughs in return and seeing his smile and hearing his laughter made me happy too.. And we laughed together.

"Myung Soo-ah, Soo Ri-ah~" a voice calls from behind, we turned. It was Myung Jae and Jung Ri..

"Omma~ Appa~" I chirped, flaring my hands towards Myung Jae, he did the same and picks me up, "Aigoo, my little princess. What did you do with your brother?" he asks, gently pinching me on my nose and I scrunched my nose. "Oppa called Soo Ri heavy!" 

"Aigoo... Myung Soo-ah, you shouldn't call girls heavy." Jung Ri scolded lightly, then putting a hand on his head. Then she whispers, loud enough for the four of us to hear, "Because your dad called me heavy once and I flicked his forehead real hard." 

Myung Soo oppa looks at our mother in shocked and lowered his head, before running towards our father, saying "Appa.. Girls are scary.." 

Then Omma and I glared at him and he flinched, "I mean... Soo Ri is the only girl that isn't scary, she's cute and kind~" he winks and Appa put me down, patting us both on the head, smirking. "Soo Ri really loves her brother, right?"

I nodded and gave a sheepish smile, "Soo Ri loves Myung Soo oppa so much! When Soo Ri grows up, she will marry Myung Soo oppa!" 

Myung Soo oppa hugged me and stuck out his pinky finger, "Then..Soo Ri-ah. When we grow up, we will get married and be like Appa and Omma!" he beams and I nod, leaving Appa, Omma, Myung Soo oppa and I laughing...

 

Those days were the happiest of my life...

...

I opened my eyes, staring at the face who was infront of me, "Have you awaken, Soo Ri-ah..?" he says with a gentle tone, one that he used in the vision I had.

Holding my hands open, I touched his cheeks which was stained with the rain, "You..." 

He touches my hand on his cheeks and squeezes it, "I've longed for this..." he mumbles, and tears gathered, "Mianhae..." I appologized and he hugs me, and I did the same. We stayed like that for sometime and how I wished that time could stop at this moment... But it was disrupted in a few seconds by another voice.

 

"Just when I thought why did you bring her out..." the voice says and the both of us turned to it.. It was Woo Hyun oppa, standing outside the door of the balcony where we are at... His face filled with anger and he grits his teeth, "MYUNG SOO... YOU...TURNED HER INTO A VAMPIRE!"

Myung Soo oppa looked away, unable to look at Woo Hyun oppa's eyes.. They were glowing, and glowing yellow with anger. He storms towards us, one hand shone with light, "HOW DARE YOU TURN HER INTO A VAMPIRE! HOW COULD YOU..?!" he roars, charging at us with the light.

 

Vampires hated light and whoever touches it will decay.. Omma told me that once..

 

My eyes widened as the distance between Woo Hyun oppa was closing to Myung Soo oppa. Yet, Myung Soo oppa chose to stay where he was.. If this continues, he'll get hit with the light..

No... Stop... Woo Hyun oppa.. Stop.. 

 

NO... HE'LL KILL HIM... ANIYA... MUST...

MUST...PROTECT.. 

 

"STOP!" I shouted and charged infront of Myung Soo oppa, shielding him, and my eyes narrowed, I focused only at Woo Hyun oppa, then a lightning zapped onto the ground between us. My eyes enlarged and so was Woo Hyun oppa, "Soo Ri..? What are you..." he yells, "Get away from that guy! He's dangerous!" he added.

I shook my head, he was wrong... Tears stream from my eyes, though it was finally dry since the rain was over, my tears wet my face again... "No... this guy.. Myung Soo oppa is..." 

 

"He is my brother!" I shouted, and his eyes widened in shock, he moved back a step, unable to accept what I said..

Then my eyes droop and my energy was drained again.. I fell on my knees but someone caught me..— Myung Soo oppa..

 

-POV ends-

 

Woo Hyun's face drop at Soo Ri's words, "Sibl...ings..?" he stammered, then he looked at Myung Soo, "That's why I told you.. don't her blood because she smells nice, because she has the same blood as I am." Myung Soo mumbled, carrying Soo Ri up, before turning around to the window that was left opened.

Unable to defy his brother, Woo Hyun was left speechless and dumbfounded, clutching his fists tightly, fingernails digging into his palms.. Blood oozed out, he said silently, "Of all people I fall in love with... Just when I thought that she was different from us. She's the same as us afterall.." 

Myung Soo turned to him and mumbled, "I've warned you earlier... Don't you dare betray her." 

...

 

The room was once again quiet, and only a little Soo Ri was alone in it with her beloved older brother, Myung Soo. "Oppa.. Where is Omma and Appa..?" she asked, eyes innocently looking into her brother's. He just gave a small smile, reassuring her, "They're outside, along with Jung Yeop ahjussi, Soo Ri-ah. Let's wait patiently here for them alright?"

The girl nods and sat closer to her brother, leaning against him like he did to her. Then he spoke, "Soo Ri-ah..When after all this is over, Oppa will give you a present alright?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter