#6- Burning Fear

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later..

It was finally the last day of the exam, the final test.

"Gosh, last one to go!" huffed Rae Na as she changed out of her uniform to the gym clothes.

"Yeah.. finally." Soo Ri blew a raspberry as she threw her uniform back to the locker, pulling her socks up.

"I can't believe we're joining classes for this stupid exam..I mean.. Who the heck has GYM exam?!" scoffed Rae Na as she slammed her locker then hands crossed.

"Well, the school changes every year.. Last year was some etiquette exam.." the other girl explained.

Rae Na groaned and took Soo Ri's arm, leading her out of the changing room to the indoor sports hall, "Remind me again.. Why were we even in this school..?"

"Because it's the law." Soo Ri snickered and rolled her eyes.

"But seriously.. What kind of school has etiquette exam..?" Rae Na pouted.

Soo Ri shrugged, "Well, we're Woolliment High students.. a prestigious school.. where the rich goes."

"This is stupid." Rae Na confessed and lazily walked towards the hall..

 

There, they were seperated into classes and then was seperated into teams.

"Alright. The test, is a relay race.. Of course with obstacles.. It is to test your willpower, as well as your teamwork.." the teacher in-charge explained as he pointed to the series of obstacles.

Looking at them all, from the stupidest idea of 'transporting the raw egg with a spoon' to the craziest idea of 'extinguishing a fire'.

"Alright, you heard me! Get into your groups now!" the teacher in-charge commanded and almost immediately, the 3 classes split into threes and then splitted into different groups.

"ASSA! SOO RI-AH~ I'M WITH THE ATHELETIC ONES!" Rae Na cheered.

Soo Ri smiled and replied, "Yah, doesn't mean the atheletic ones are good, It also depends on how fast and good you are overcoming the obstacles.."

"True...Let's just do our best.. This is the easiest to get a 'A'.." Rae Na chuckled and called the other members of their little group.

In the group.. There was 5 people..

Rae Na, Soo Ri, Eun Mi, Ji Kyung, and Dani.

"Alright... So.. Since the most atheletic ones are Soo Ri, Ji Kyung and Dani.. We will place you the last three.." Eun Mi who was the team leader addressed.

"Ne..." the three replied unisonly.

"Then... for the first stage, the egg transporting..It will be Rae Na... and the 2nd stage, throwing the water balloons to the target will be me...Ji Kyung will be incharge of the 3rd stage which is the hurdles, since you have really long legs.. *chuckles* And the 4th stage of hulla hoopings will be Dani.. and our ace, Soo Ri will do the fire extinguishing.. Clear?" Eun Mi pointed out as she talk.

"Ne!" The remaining other 4 replied back.

"Alright.. Fighting! Let's get into positions..~" she sang.

"FIGHTING!" the 5 cheered before getting into positions.

 

"Alright.. Before you begin.. Please be reminded.. No foul playing.. Just have fun and enjoy the relay~" another of the teacher in-charge chirped.

"Have fun, she says.." Rae Na scoffed sacarsticly.

Soo Ri shook her head, laughing at her best friends comment and gave a thumbs up sign.. 

"On your marks.. get set.. GO." the teacher in-charge commanded with a gunshot and the relay starts..

 

Every student was cheering on their teammates for the relay.. But beside Soo Ri was someone who was smirking..

She was also the same obstac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter