#8- Senses

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing infront of the mirror, the bright glowing yellow eyes staring back.

Blinking and blinking.. and blinking..

The yellow pupil was still there.

"What's happening to me..?" Soo Ri mumbled to herself.

She stood dumbfounded for sometime, before exiting the washroom with her head down.. back to her classroom.

"Soo Ri-ah~ You're back!" Rae Na chirped, waving her hands towards her best friend at the classroom's door.

"Yeah.." Soo Ri lifted her head up alittle, still avoiding eye contact to anyone.

"Oh? You took out your contacts?" she asked.

"Huh..?" Soo Ri replied back, stunned.. She was sure the glowing yellow pupils was still in her eyes after she left the washroom.

"Your eyes. It's back to black.. You took them out? Your yellow contacts?" Rae Na pointed.

"Ah. Yeah.. I mistaken them for my transparent one.." Soo Ri lied with a forced smile.

"I see.. Good thing you took them out.. You don't want Ms Park to catch you for using coloured contacts..~" Rae Na winked and turned to the front, since classes were starting.

Soo Ri nodded and looked out of the window, the sun was setting.. 

'What was that earlier.. My eyes..' she wondered but shook it away instantly.

 

On the other hand, at INFINITE's classroom.

The 7 boys were still in deep thought about Soo Ri..

"Yah.. Did she really control the fire..?" Sung Yeol whispered.

"I don't know.. And besides.. We're not suppose to talk about it here.."  Hoya shrugged off.

"Eyy.. Forget it." The younger one grumbled and went to his seat.

"The teacher is taking a long time to come..." Dong Woo commented, reading his novel.

"Yeah.. I'll go find the teacher!" Woo Hyun smirked and left the classroom. 

 

Travelling down the dark staircase, he was on his way to the teacher's office..

Until he met Soo Ri from afar along the way, who was glancing at her reflection on a window glass.

"Oh..? Soo Ri..?" Woo Hyun muttered under his breath.

Remembering his dongsaeng's words on how Soo Ri might be the one who controlled the fire.. He smirked and his lips, walking towards her slyly.

 

"It's not glowing anymore.." Soo Ri mumbled to herself, glancing at her reflection on the window glass.

Foot steps could be heard and Soo Ri flinched alittle before turning around.

"Boo." Woo Hyun whispered to her ears.

Soo Ri screamed alittle, before immediately covering , afraid that any teachers will come out.

"Ah.. it's you.." she sighed and released her hand. "What are you doing here? Skipping class?"

"I should be asking you that. What about you? Skipping class too, Ms little smarty pants?" Woo Hyun joked with a little ruffle on the girl's hair.

"What's with that nickname..? I'm on my way back to class from the washroom. Unlike you, skipping class." she glared and rolled her eyes.

"Me?" Woo Hyun pointed to himself, "I'm not skipping classes.. I'm finding the teacher who was suppose to attend to our class." 

"Is that so..?" Soo Ri looked at the smiling boy standing infront of her, not buying what he said.

"I'm serious!" Laughed Woo Hyun.

"Alright. Whatever.. I'll be going now.. thanks for the little scare just now!" Smirked Soo Ri sarcastically before turning.

Unknowingly.. the boy grabbed her wrist as the girl turned around. "Wae? What do you need now?" She boringly asked.

Not saying anything, Woo Hyun gazed directly to her eyes that was back to black. He tightened his grip on her wrist..

"Ow.. yah. What are you doing... it hurts..!" Soo Ri squinted her eyes in pain.. his fingernails were digging into her skin.

But Woo Hyun did not move one inch.. he continue staring into her eyes, trying to figure whether there was any power in her like what Myung Soo said..

"Let go.. I say..." she squirmed, only to find her hand getting redder.

She glanced up and stared into his eyes, "I. Said. Let. Go." 

And almost instantly, Woo hyun sensed a electric on his hand that was grabbing her. It was sharp and it surprised Woo Hyun. Immediately, he let go of her wrist.. still unable to believe what happened in that split second.

"Mian.." he laughed off, trying to hide his surprise. 

"What's gotten into you..? You're acting weird." She glared at him.

"Sorry.. I was just.. uhh.. worried about you..ever since that incident." He scratched his head, looking elsewhere.

"Ah.. is that so? I'm alright already.. So don't worry!" Soo Ri reassured with a smile.

"Arasso.. go on!" He waved as he turned her around.

"Mmhm. See ya!" She smiled back and that made Woo Hyun blushed alittle. It was the first time she smiled to him like that and it made his heart flutter.

Glancing back at his hand that got alittle shocked, he squinted his eyes. "What was that earlier..? That split electric shock.."

"Must be my imagination... human don't have powers.." he smirked to himself as he shook the thought away and went off to find the teacher that was suppose to attend to their class.

..

Later that night,

Lessons were over and it was raining heavily. 

It was also the "Taboo night". In which students were not suppose to leave their dorms at all times after lessons ended till the next morni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter