#28- Friend or Foe

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I clenched my eyes tightly, what the heck was in that dagger? It wasn't some ordinary dagger, it was draining something out from me, and quick..

It was draining Blood away from my body.

I struggled to pull out that dagger out but it was no use, my energy was all gone.. And all I could do was to lay down there pathetically.. I groaned and my hands travelled to my throat, it felt dry and hoarse, I felt so so.. thirsty, and thirsty for blood. 

 

Blood.. Air... Blood... Air.. those words kept repeating in my head. 

My eyes glowed purple and my fangs protruded, no.. not here.. not now... This was a place where my classmates and schoolmates can see me.. It was also the place Rae Na could see me since our dorm was just ahead.. I prayed, how I hope none of them could see me like this..

It was getting to much for me to bear,

 

Myung Soo oppa... Oppa help me...

 

I tried to endure the bloodlust that was overwhelming me, it was no use. Even though I mastered it, the blood that was pooling on the ground was mine and it continue to ooze out more.. 

 

Then there was footsteps, was it Myung Soo oppa..? Did he finally realize I was gone for sometime? Did he came to help me...?

I looked up with the purple glowing eyes, baring my fangs out.. Only to find that it wasn't Myung Soo oppa.

 

It was Rae Na... hanged open, her eyes widened as if it was screaming a silent scream, she backed away a few steps upon my sight. 

It can't be.... No.. Not now.. How could she see me in this state?

"Rae...Na..." I moaned, my hands stretching towards her, she could get me Myung Soo and the rest... ANYONE from the training grounds..

"Soo.. Ri..?" she mutters, still in shock, and totally creeped out.

I tried pushing my body off the ground, only to find myself stumbling back down, making the dagger push more inwards, I screamed in pain.. "Help me..."

She shook her head, backing another few steps, covering as her tears spill out, "You're... You're... You're a...."

 

-POV ends-

 

Myung Soo checked the time nearby, that's weird.. Soo Ri is late.. Training is going to resume and where was she?

Then something hit him, his heart.. it pounded loudly and fast. His eyes trembled and he looked around.. Whatever was he feeling, he didn't like it. Not one bit.. It felt as if something was going to happen..

He heard a silent scream, was it his imagination.. He thought. But then, a faint smell of Blood lingered around him, the smell which he always knew and remembered..

 

Soo Ri.

 

 

Without sparing another second, he rushed out to where Soo Ri walked earlier.. "Myung Soo-ah. Oediga?" Dong Woo asks but the boy did not reply. His hyungs looked at his back, slowly disappearing into the dark, Sung Jong shrugged and Sung Yeol blinked confusingly. 

Sung Kyu squinted his eyes, then he followed behind him..

Myung Soo scanned the surroundings, not here..

He ran and ran around their school grounds, eyes never once blinking,

Where was she?

Then he finally got out to the garden, from a distance, he spotted a girl from the trees, she looks familiar.. 

 

Rae Na.

 

Why the heck was she here? What was she even doing there? 

 

Then his eyes moved to the lying body on the pavement. His eyes widened as he saw the amount of red that splatter on the ground. There was a puddle of it.. Then he saw her. Soo Ri..

"Soo Ri-ah!" Myung Soo shouted, and ran as fast as he could towards her lying body, her face was paler then usual, her body was cold. Too cold. Then he saw the dagger, protruding out from her chest, without thinking, he pulled it out as soon as possibly and Soo Ri shrieked. He place his hand on the opening where blood just kept oozing out like nothing. How much blood had she lost? 

No.. That was not the point..

 

Who the hell did this to her..?

 

"Op..pa.." she mutters, pulling his shirt, clenching it tightly.. She breathed, and then coughed a few times. "Soo Ri-ah... Soo Ri-ah..! Look at me. Keepyour eyes open and look at me!" he shouts, then he turns around, "HYUNG! ABUJI! ANYONE!" 

No replies and he looked back at Soo Ri, slamming his fist onto the ground, he carried her up in princess manner, then he glares at Rae Na, who looked like she was frozen there like a statue, did she did this to her?

No.. she could never have done this to her, to her best friend..

"You... meet me at my dorm." Myung Soo demanded and Rae Na blinked, finally regaining herself.

Without giving the chance for her to reply, he added and his eyes squinted and they glowed yellow, "NOW." 

 

Then he turned away from her and rush towards his dorm, the smell of her Blood was so strong now.. And as he ran, Sung Kyu hailed his steps, his eyes widened as he looked at who Myung Soo was carrying. "Bring her to the healing chamber."

"You don't have to tell me that. That was where I was going to bring her." Myung Soo snaps and barged his way into the dorm, into the healing chamber.

 

"Sung Kyu hyung!" Hoya calls out with the other members of INFINITE, Jeon Na and Jung Yeop.

"We smell Soo Ri's blood.." Woo Hyun hissed,

"Where is she?" Jung Yeop asks, and Sung Kyu said, "Healing chambers" 

 

Training had stopped and INFINITE rushed towards the Healing chambers in the Infirmary. They saw Soo Ri, on the bed, her clothes were wet from the Blood. And Myung Soo was scooping out the healing water from the chambers, pouring onto Soo Ri's wound. It was so deep.. and big.

"What happen to her?" Jung Yeop gritted his teeth, rushing towards his adoptive son and helping him to aid Soo Ri. The water was working, but the wound was still deep, Myung Soo then passed the bowl to Jeon Na who went to help as well. 

"Damn it." Myung Soo cursed and then he swore under his breath, looks like he had no choice but to do this.

 

He mumbled something and a dark black knife appeared in his hands, and without hesitation, he slices his left palm and Blood ooze out almost immediately. He held his palm near the wound, allowing it to drip onto the hole that was at Soo Ri's chest, then he murmurs, "With the Blood of a Divine, to one's who is in need of it. I command you to heal her, a Divine like me. Whose blood has been lost to evil. To an enemy. With this Blood, I restore her. Taking half of the pain she got.. Heal."

A bright grey light appeared as commanded and Jung Yeop eyes widened, it was the first time he saw Myung Soo doing this spell.. Only Divine can cast it. The light which balled together, lowered itself into the wound, disappearing into Soo Ri's body, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter