#11- Control

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stayed at their dorm's infirmary for sometime, trying to sort out my mind about what had happened.

Part of me didn't believe that they were Vampires.

The legendary beasts, that humans thought.. But they were real.

 

And I've experienced meeting with them.

 

I looked out of the window, the sun was still shining brightly, but it was close to dawn. The sky was crimson red, covered by pink clouds. I then stood up, walking out from the bed, wore my shoes before taking my stuffs and exiting out of the room. I checked my appearence once more before leaving, I look dead. 

Judging myself from the mirror, my skin was pale, I look pretty much liveless, my hands travelled towards the bite mark that was now covered with a square bandage, hidden by my white collar blouse.. How am I gonna explain this to Rae Na later if she spots it.. 

I smacked my cheeks hard and they were flushed with red as soon I did that.

 

I need to get a hold of myself ..

 

I remembered what happened earlier, the weak part of me escaped and the Chairman and Myung Soo saw it. My tears, my pathetic side. I hated to be weak and I can't let anyone else see that part of me.. 

Sighing, I left the room only to find a whole lot of students staring at me with many expressions— curious, quizzical, sullen, taut and most of all.. Deadly. It was as if I grew another head from somewhere.

Then I realize, they were Vampires too.. Eyeing at me every step I take, every action I make.. It was getting awkward and uncomfortable. Again, attention was on me, and I hated it.

"Going home?" one of them asked and I knew who it was— Lee Sung Yeol, one of the Kingka, and the chairman's son.

 

'Home' 

 

That word stung me, Home. As if I had a home to go.. I don't even know if I had a real home, or that I could even go to.. The 'home' where I call home now was most probably my dorm..

 

"Yeah" I replied, eyeing at the other students.

"Are you feeling better already..?" Another asked with a smile and it was Sung Jong. A vampire too, the guy that attended to me earlier and a classmate of mine. Though I didn't really noticed him in class, since he was always not around.

"Yeah." I repeated and nodded my head, "Thank you for the glass of water earlier." I added.

"No problem~ Glad you're feeling better already." he chirped. 

 

What a weird guy. Why was he being all friendly towards me..? Is it because he wants something from me..? Blood that is.

Or was it pure friendliness..? I wasn't sure. But for now, I can't trust him, anyone of them..

Because they are Vampires. Or another word, Beast/ Monsters.

 

Why..?

 

Because the last time I did.. trusted a vampire that is, he bit me and took my blood.

 

Then I took my leave, clutching my shoulder bag tightly as I walked down the staircase with eyes daggering at me each move. Finally I was out of there, out of the lion's den. The smell of the nature calmed me down, and the wind was gentle but also violent, smacking my face at each blow. But I liked it.. "I should get back now.. Rae Na is gonna be so damn worried." I mumbled and walked back to my own dorm.

..

The door creaked opened and I spotted Rae Na, sitting on the edge of the bed, arms crossed and so is her legs.. Eyes shooting daggers to the door, to where I was, demanding an explaination. I cursed to my insides..

 

Oh boy.. This is gonna be a pain in the .

 

"Where were you..?" she asked, her voice pitched highly, ringing my ears.

"I was uh... erm.." I looked elsewhere, finding an stupid lie to cover up.

"You were.. what..?" she continued, not budging one bit.

"I.. was called by the head chairman." I lied, chuckling embarrassingly.

"What for..?" she cocked her head, finally standing up and walking towards me.

"He spotted me and Woo Hyun out on the streets and asked why we were together.." I spoke.

 

Another lie.

 

She sighed and her scary face faded into a concern one, "Gosh. Did you know how worried I was..?!"

"Sorry.." I mouthe, pouting alittle.

"That doesn't made me simmer down, not one bit." she scolded.

"Alright.. I'm sorry~" I looked towards her, trying to make my eyes alittle bigger, and adding a hint of aegyo in my sentence to convince her.

She sighed once more and smacked my shoulder, "Don't you dare make me worried again." 

"Yes m'am.." I smirked and threw my bag down on the bed.

Then I stupidly un-buttoned my collar blouse, forgetting that I had a bandage to hide.

"What's that?" Rae Na asked, slightly curious about the bandage, "It wasn't there in the morning." 

"Uh.. this..? Oh.. I scraped myself earlier when I was trying a hat.." I chuckled, flustered.

 

Then again.. Another lie. I'm such a good liar.. 

 

How long can I lie to her.. Although I know very well, I shouldn't.

"Seriously..? How can one scraped herself when she's wearing a hat..? You're so clumsy, Soo Ri-ah." she scoffed and shook her head, giving up.

Thank god she didn't suspect anything... 

 

I hurried into the bathroom to take a shower before she could question me further. In there, my mind wanders off again. This time, it was thinking about Woo Hyun oppa. I wonder how is he doing.. He's probably sulking in his dorm. Then again, he was told to control his bloodlust.. I wonder if he's doing fine..

Why was I even thinking about him in the first place..?

 

-POV ends-

 

[INFINITE's dorm]

"Damn it." Woo Hyun roared.. his eyes glowed yellow in the dark room.

It wasn't his perfect room but he was in a underground area that was connected to the dorm.. to the head chairman's room.

"Easy there. This is just the beginning." Jung Yeop smirked, sitting on a chair while Woo Hyun was being chained and pinned onto the wall.

"I can't control it." The young boy scowled,  trying to break free from the chains. "This is torture I swear."

"You will. This is the only way to control it." The older man retorted back.

"Give me a break.. I need to rest." He pleaded but his face shows the opposite. He looked haggard.

"You do not rest. I don't have the luxury of time to baby sit you, watching you control." Jung Yeop scolded, standing up and walking over to his adopted son. Eyes glowing yellow, piercing into the boy. "You have to control it. Or the other will control you."

"FINE!" He yelled back, voice resounding the underground.

"Good." The older one nodded in reply and turns back, inviting another boy in. It was none other than Myung Soo.

"Ready for your torture? Or should I correct it.. punishment?" The younger boy smirked as he walks towards Woo Hyun.

"Go on. I'm tired and sick of this place. Help me control it so I can leave here." Woo Hyun blabber back.

"Very Well." Myung Soo said, and almost so soon. Eyes glowing yellow, and his fangs appeared.

He looked at his hyung one last time when the older one is stilk himself before sanking his fangs into his flesh.. his wrist to be exact.

"Honored to be able to see a divine blooded's blood." the older one smirked.

Blood dripped from it, drop by drop onto the stoned ground. The sound of it rang Woo Hyun's ears and the smell of it made his eyes glow. Made him become a hidden monster inside him.

Woo Hyun pulled forward,  only to find chains holding him back, from his arms. He felt like a dog being chained.

"You.." he said, eyes twi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter