#26- Small Misunderstanding

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Myung Soo's POV:]

 

It was getting late into the night and we've just finished our break, so class resumes again.. I sighed, it was 3.45AM in the morning right now, and another 1 hour and 15 minutes to go till lessons are over. I looked over to my classmates, they were focusing alot then usual in class, even Sung Yeol who was sitting beside me. I heave a sigh and look at the board, were lessons usually this interesting..? 

The teacher was going through history and it turns out to be the history of Divine Blood vampires. I smirked, this was a piece of cake, because Appa and Omma told me the story when I was just a kid, it's about how divine vampires were the first breed of vampires found. And how because they were the firsts among all, they had unbelievable powers and how they can banish any vampires who stand in their way, Divine bloods are also part of the royal family of vampires.. I yawned, recalling more information of the Divine Blood history. This is really boring.

"Mr Kim, do you have any thing you can share with us? Since you are the only one who is a DIvine Blooded in this school." the teacher smiles and I lazily looked at him.

"Uh.. no sir, it's exactly what you mentioned earlier.." I replied, not really interested in this talk any further. And besides, I was not the only Divine Blood vampire in this school, that was what I wanted to say but I keep my mouth shut, I don't want any more people besides my classmates know about Soo RI's identity, saying stuffs like that can only invite more troubles or harm to Soo Ri and I don't want that.

"I see, alright class. We'll be having a short little break, since I can see that Mr Kim is slightly getting bored of my class." he sacarstically mentioned before adding, "I'll be going to the teacher's office to get some worksheets for you guys. Please refrain from going outside classroom till I am back, is that clear?" And with that, he wiped the board before exiting the classroom, I sigh as I watch my classmates looking at me, Jeon Na shaking her head and Woo Hyun snickering.

I glanced out from the window, crows were noisy as usual and I place my head on the table, closing my eyes for a while..

It was peaceful, the classroom was quiet as everyone was minding their own business and doing their own stuffs or talking softly. That is until someone jerked me awake and I click my mouth, it was Sung Yeol and he shook me, "Yah yah yah. Your sister is at the door." he says and my eyes shot right open, looking towards the door. He was right, there she was. Smiling all sweetly and waving her hands, what was she doing here? Doesn't she have class? 

I stood up and she peeked in the classroom innocently, my lips curled as I watch her sneaking in, "What are you doing here Soo Ri-ah? Don't you have classes?" I asked and the hyungs greeted her with smiles.

"I wanted to see you, hehe~" she giggles and I laughed, "Wae? You can always see me later." i replied.

"Aniya. I missed you." she whines, then battling her eyelashes. Cute..

"Soo Ri-ah!" Jeon Na beams and rushed to give her a big beary hug. She smiles awkwardly, hugging her back.

"Don't you have classes?" she asks and I shook my head, "The teacher went to the office to get some stuffs." 

"Ah.... I see." she nods and then she sits on my table, crossing her legs. It caught me off guard, since when was she like this..? 

"Aren't you going back?" Dong Woo hyung asks and she shifts her head to him, "Nope. I'm skipping." she winks and I furrowed my brows, was she flirting with him? It made me alittle... uncomfortable to be honest..

She stays at my classroom chatting with my other classmates for sometime, winking and stuffs.. It was then till the teacher comes back and she looks over to the door, she pouts and comes off from the table, "Ahh... he's back.. I'll be going now~ Annyeong oppa." she whines and then plants a kiss on my cheek.

I got stunned, watching her skip out from the classroom like nobody business. She's weird..

What the heck happen to her? That doesn't fit the personality...

"Mr Kim.. who was tha...?" the teacher ask and I chuckled awkwardly, "Uh.. someone i know." i replied and went back to my seat, the teacher nods before coughing and then went out to pass the worksheets he got for us.

Hoya hyung nudges me from the side, "Yah... Was that really Soo Ri? She's acting weird.."

"I know right..?! With that winking to those boys in our class. Is she at the rebellious stage? Or did that day of the month come?" Sung Yeol adds.

"Mwolla.. she does act weird all right...and she doesn't seem like the usual Soo Ri.. But her face and body looks the same.... Did she eating something bad or something?" I mumbled and Woo Hyun whispers from behind, "Yah, Myung Soo-ah, let's go find her after class and ask her about it later."

I nodded and blew a raspberry, my mind keeps thinking about her during class, she's acting weird.....

 

-POV ends-

 

[Soo Ri's POV:]

I was back in class and it was self study time... I gulped, thinking about what happen before. My heart raced and I kept swallowing saliva..

I'm thirsty... I'm hungry.... I looked at my bag, there's no more of it left.. I only brought one bottle out earlier and it's gone..

 

-35mins ago....-

 

I looked at the mysterious blonde girl and then continue my way to the washroom, splashing my face with the cold tap water.. How refreshing and I feel alive all again.

I glance up and saw my reflection on the mirror, my hand reaching out to my throat, and spoke a few lines of random words, it's hoarse... I need water... I need...

 

Blood.

 

My eyes brighten up as I remember that I brought that 'vitamin drink' with my when I went out. Seeing that there are no students in any of the cubicle, my hands travelled to the pocket of my skirt, for the drink.

 

"Eh..?"

 

I blinked a few times, and my eyes wandered to my pocket, it's flat.. it's not there! Turning the pocket inside out, there wasn't anything there. Where could it have gone to? Then it hit me, what if I dropped it somewhere on my way here...? What if my classmate picked it up? What if... they opened it and realize it's blood. Damn it! 

 

I bit my lips thinking where could I have misplace it. I was getting hungrier and thirstier each second I waste thinking about it.. And I looked up again, my eyes glowed purple through the special contacts and fangs protruded out. I closed my mouth and shut my eyes, "No... I can't.. I must resist... Endure it... endure it..." 

Taking a deep breath, I shook my head, resist.. endure I tell myself to. and when I opened my eyes, the fangs and glowing was gone. I sigh and clenched my fist. Just a few more hours, and I'll be able to snack.. Just endure for a few more hours...

And with that I slowly returned to class..

...

 

I kept my head low all the time, pretending that I was reading some notes, I let my bangs fall to cover my eyes so that when it glows, no one will see it.. My left hand shook, thinking about Blood but I held it with my right hand, covering the shakiness.

Rae Na nudges me and I snapped out of it, she looks at me and whispers, "What's wrong with you?" 

"I... It's nothing..." I replies, not looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter