#31- Trip

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clan had finally reached Jung Yeop's villa at the mountain, it was beside a sea and the view was breath taking. "Alright, gather around!" shouts Jung Yeop to the curious vampire kids who were literally inspecting every single room and place in the villa, both inside and outside.

The vampires gather around Jung Yeop and there were roughly about 57 students and 4 teachers including Jung Yeop. "Okay, first... sleeping areas. GUYS AND GIRLS, SEPERATED."

"Ehhh?! Waee~ It'll be fun if there were girls in the guys rooms too! It always stink when there are guys all in one room." whined Sung Yeol.

"It's probably you who made it stink." Jeon Na replies, and some vampires chuckled behind. "ANIYA! I'M CLEAN!" he retorts.

"I'm having you seperated because I don't want any improper thing going around at night. If you know what I mean." the chairman continues.

"Actually, I don't." the chodding interrupts and was immediately given a glare by his father. 

"I'll have the roster for your rooms placed at the board outside the villa. So please check it out!" one of the teachers informed, as she went towards the boards, placing 4 big papers on it.

"It's currently 12.52PM, we will meet around 2PM back at the entrance of the villa. From now till that timing, you all are free to do whatever you want." 

"Assa! Soo Ri-ah. Kaja~" Jeon Na chirped, pulling Soo Ri's hand before the boys could invite her.

"Eh..? Where?" she asks.

"Let's go see our rooms first."

Bringing their baggages, the two girls had went into the villa. It was huge. And it felt more like a mansion! "Holy sh- This place is huge." gasped Jeon Na looking at the crystal chandelier and the white walls accompanied by the marbled white tiles.

"Let's go see our rooms!" Soo Ri beams, "I can't wait to see it!" she adds.

Hurrying along, they had went up the spiral staircase, entering the 3rd door on the 2nd floor. It was a light beige wood with a vintage knob. Twisting it open, they could stop their mouths from hanging open. It was huge, and it was almost the same size as the one they had stayed in the dorm. There were six beds, three on each side of the room. And despite that, it still looks big!

There were already four girls on the table at the end of the room. There were full lengths window and a walk in wardrobe connecting to the bath room. Sunlight had shown into the room with soft light. The room was in ivory white, there was a crystal pendant light in a shape of a rose, the floors were the same marbled tiles and the beds were all above a platform. Cool, the two girls had thought.

"Oh? Are you two living in here too?" an ebony hair girl had asked, her eyes were and shiny. 

"Yes, we'll be in your care." Jeon Na smiles, offering a handshake.

"Welcome to room 3~ I'm Ji Hye. The leader of this room" she smiles back and returned the handshake, then she pointed to the three other girls at the table, all filled with smiles and were waving back to them. 

"I'm Ju Mi~" the one with honey brown hair had winked.

"The name's Mu Rin." the other one with short asymmetrical bob had said.

"I'm Mu Rin's sister, So Rin~" the other girl smiled sweetly, her hair was longer than Mu Rin's but they were straight and had the same bangs as her sister.

"Som." the fourth one stuck out her tongue playfully and waved.

"Annyeong~ Jeon Na's the name~" Jeon Na greeted, and waved to the other 3 girls.

"I'm--" 

 

"WE KNOW YOU! YOU'RE MYUNG SOO'S GIRLFRIEND!" Som beamed, cutting Soo Ri's words.

"Eh?" Soo Ri replies, confused, "Girlfriend..?"

Ji Hye elbowed her and gave her a look, "We know you, you're Soo Ri right? Myung Soo's sister. A divine blooded vampire." she smiles.

"Ah.. ne." giggles Soo Ri.

 

"Now, that you two are here, pick your beds, we've been waiting for you! Let's get along this camp!" the leader announced and pointed to the row of beds.

"Ne~" the two newcomers replied brightly and went to pick their beds.

 

...

 

[2pm.]

It was finally 2pm and the girls had a fun time talking to each other in their rooms and snacking blood packs. As for INFINITE, All 7 of them were squeezed into a room and were using the time to nap after snacking too.

"Is everyone here?" Jung Yeop asked, looking at the big group of vamps.

"NE!"

"Alright, we'll split into groups to gather materials for the campfire!" he said.

And with that cue, the groups began forming and INFINITE and the girls were in one group. They then went to split up to gather for firewood, and some other supplies.

Without waiting for who to say who gets to gather what, Myung Soo held Soo Ri's hand and dragged her away from the group, "We're collecting firewood at the east forest!" 

"YAH MYUNG SOO-AH! DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE WAY BACK?!" shouts Woo Hyun.

"Yeah, just follow the road back right?" the dongsaeng replied, not really caring what the others think about him dragging his sister away from them.

"You pabo, there's many roads here." Sung Kyu mumbles, rolling his eyes then shaking his head.

"They'll be okay.. right?" So Rin mutters, playing with her fingers.

"Yeah, they're divines afterall." Dong Woo reassured with his gummy smile before adding, "I'm taking this one with me to the southeast forest." and then he took So Rin's shoulder and proceeded on to the designated forest he spoke of.

The remaining members then took their partners and went to their own ways to collect their supplies.

As for Woo Hyun, he decided to help Jung Yeop with setting up the campfire for later since he have no partner. Somehow, he thought of Rae Na.

I wonder how is she..? It'll be great if she could join us... Ah.. I'm so lonely.  He thought but shrugged off, she needed time to sort out afterall. It was weird, that she was on his mind. A human was on his min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter