#17- Day Out

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, it was the day where Woo Hyun and Soo Ri will go out on a date.. But the night before, Soo Ri kept thinking about Jae Myung and Jung Ri.. And she didn't had a good sleep, which is why her condition the next day was kind of bad..

The girl stood outside INFINITE's dorm, 

Staring into space, her mind travelled elsewhere. Even when Woo Hyun stood infront of her, waving his hands infront of her face. She was daydreaming so deeply that she didn't realize Woo Hyun was already infront of her.

"Yah. Soo Ri-ah!" he called out with his head peered infront of her. She snaps and let out a small shriek at the sight of Woo Hyun's face and it surprised both herself and Woo Hyun.

"Mian.." she stuck out a tongue, embarrassed. 

"What are you thinking so deeply that you didn't even realize that I was standing infront of you and waving my hands in your face?" he asked, pouting alittle.

Soo Ri chuckled and gently scratched her neck, "Nothing.. Kaja~" And with that, Soo Ri went ahead, leaving Woo Hyun slightly confused and worried behind.

"Wait for me!" he shouted from behind and ran up to join her. They went to the streets nearby, walking side by side. "Let's go watch a movie first!" he suggested and pointed to the shopping mall nearby that has a cinema logo at the exterior.

 

The two stood at the movie lobby hall, looking at the lists of movies available. Then Woo Hyun turns and surveys the place, mostly all of them were couples holding hands and sharing the same drinks. He coughs and looks back to the list, face slightly red. "Let's watch this one." he randomly points, "Eh?!" Soo Ri exclaimed and before she could protest any further. Woo Hyun had dragged her to the counter to buy the tickets, "I would like to have two tickets for this show." he smirks at the lady and points to the show he pointed earlier.

"Would you like to have popcorn or any drinks, sir? We have one combo, specially for couples. You will also receive a plush doll upon purchase of this combo~ " the lady recommended.

"We're not coup-" Soo Ri barged in and retorted but was cut by Woo Hyun. "Alright, we'll take that." he smiles.

Soo Ri lightly punched him and her eyebrows furrowed, "YAH! Why did you say that!? We aren't even couples!" 

"Hey~ But it's a good deal. I mean...it's cheaper too and the doll looks cute too." he whispers and his eyes looked at the bunch of plush dolls behind the lady. "And besides, though we aren't a couple, we looked like one!" he winks.

Soo Ri groans in embarrassment and shove her hands to her face, "Uh.. Miss.. Can I have that bunny doll?~" Woo Hyun asked.

"Yes yes sure~ Here you go, sir!" the lady replied and passed the bunny doll to Woo Hyun along with a popcorn, a large drink and their tickets for the movie.

"Kamsahaminda~" the boy thanked and took the doll, bringing it towards Soo Ri. "Here you go~"

The girl's face lit up and she hugged the bunny close to her, "OH MY GOSH. THIS IS SO CUTE!" she squee, causing Woo Hyun to laugh. "Let's go~" he said, shaking his head, seeing how kiddish Soo Ri was.

The two entered the dark theatre, and sat at their seats, looking around, they are all couples snuggling up together, showing skinship here and there, the movie had started with two adults doing some weird skinship and it made Woo Hyun and Soo Ri blushed. "Eh... wha...?" Woo Hyun mumbled and Soo Ri face palmed herself.

"This is a romance movie, Woo Hyun oppa.." Soo Ri whispered to the confused guy. And Woo Hyun stared at her, in disbelief, "What?!" 

 

"Shh!" someone from behind shushed and it made Woo Hyun flustered. Soo Ri whispered to him, "I wanted to tell you that earlier but you didn't let me.." 

Woo Hyun bit his lips and looked at the popcorn he was clutching in his hands, slightly shy to look at the movie screen, "Ah... mian." 

Soo Ri shook her head, watching the vampire boy acting all shy, then she chuckled. "Let's just try to watch the movie." she said, and focuses on the movie screen.

 

"Aish..." Woo Hyun clicked his tongue and gently hit his head, self cursing himself inside. "Woo Hyun you pabo!"

Throughout the movie, Woo Hyun couldn't seem to keep his eyes up on the screen for more than 5 minutes. He was worried he will get attracted to the actress and caused his bloodlust to be activated. It was a torture for him, unlike Soo Ri who was focused on the movie. 

...

After the movie ended in 2 and a half hours, the two exited the theatre. Woo Hyun huffed out a loud sigh and put his hands over his face, "Gosh, that was the worst.." 

Soo Ri stared at the boy and nudged him, "This is why you should see movie trailers first." she said and walked ahead, "Let's go~" 

Woo Hyun groaned and mumbled to himself, "I'll never watch movies again, I swear." before joining Soo R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter