#42- Once Lost, forever lost

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Flashback-

"Jae Sung oppa~" the female calls out from a distance, before teleporting to where the male was. The male clicked his tongue and turned to her, grabbing her on the neck, "What is it, sweetheart Min Ri? Didn't I tell you not to disturb us when we are planning?"

"Ah. Mianhaeyo~" Min Ri giggles before finally realizing the other beings at the round table, they were the regulars at their house. They were her husband's close accquaintance. 

Yes, husband. Min Ri was Jae Sung's wife... They were married for sometime already, "So, what are you planning?" she asks cutely.
"We found the divine heir." he smirks, his dry lips. Min Ri's eyes widened in surprise, "Eh? Isn't that the son?" But Jae Sung shook his head, "No, they were hiding the real heir.. It is no boy, it is their little angelic girl."

"Ahh... girl?" 

The other accquaintance nodded, and slide a picure that was taken secretly of the divine girl. Min Ri took the picture and smirked, her eyes softens but evil, "Heh... Such a innocent little girl. Too bad she's gonna be the sacrificial lamb~" 

Jae Sung touches his wife's hands, intertwining his with hers and slowly putting the picture aside, then he took her chin and gently shifts it to face him, "yes, with her.... we can be divined. we will be immortal. we will be the strongest. The strongest so that no one will look down on us."  he says deeply, his voice hoarse and he gives her a small kiss on her soft lips. She kisses him back and ran her fingers through his hair. She speak of nothing but look into his eyes lovingly.

But perhaps that not saying anything was her fault. Because in reality, she did not want to be immortal, she was fine being weak. Afterall, she was weak and people looked down on her husband because he was born royalty. And they often spoke of him unclean, filthy, because of her, a mere weakling. They tarnished the reputation of her beloved.

She wanted to live normally, although she has done evil deeds, killed a thousand beings. Her motive has changed, after she married him. All she wanted was to live happily, peacefully without any harm, along with her beloved, and...

Min Ri gazes down, her eyes softens at her tummy. And touches it gently without Jae Sung knowing. It was her beloved's, it was her beloved. It was her child. His child. She hadn't got the chance to tell him that she was having his child. She wanted it to be a surprise. 

But perhaps, not telling him it was her fault... Because he might change. 

Changing to put behind all his greed. Because afterall, he could be happy with her, and their child. Living happily and starting afresh.. That was what she wished for.

The only thing that she had wished for.

 

-A couple of days later-

 

"Min Ri-ah~" Jae Sung calls, as he enters their room, "Ne jagiya?~" she chirps back. Her mood was getting better each day after conceiving, and would always greet him with smiles. And he was fine with it too, no. He loved that the fact she was smiling and laughing. 

But his smile soon fell, and hers too. "What is it?" she asks.

He held her close and grabbed for her hand, "Its time.. I have to go. For our future, to be strong, to be immortal." he lets out a laugh and her eyes starts to get teary. Was this really what he wanted? Can what he do really bring happiness for her, for him. For them, in the future?

"Oppa...." she murmurs and pulls him towards her for a hug.

"What is it, sweetheart?" he purs, his hand caressing her head and smirks.

"Do you have to do this?" she asks, pulling away and looking straight into his eyes. 

He blinks, once and twice. Confused. "Yes, i have to. It is for you.."

"Can we really be happy if we are immortal? What if not being immortal.. what if we can be even happier?" she sweetly confessed. And his facial expreession darkens and he grabs her shoulder, "What are you saying? We HAVE to be immortal. We can have everything that my hyung has that I don't!"

Min Ri looks at her husband, 'maybe.. maybe this is really the way..', she nods and continues, "Arrasso... Oppa, I---" 

The door flung open and one of thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter