#5- Trouble Arises

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking out of the window, 

the sky was getting red.. It's probably gonna be raining sooner or later..

My thoughts muddled back to the nightmare that I had a few days ago, and because of it, I can't seem to concentrate during class.

"Soo Ri-ssi, do you hear me?" a lady voice rang my ears.. It was Ms Park

I immediately snap out of my thoughts and looked up, "Ne?"

She sighed and pointed on the board, that showed the list of topics to study for our upcoming exam. "I said.. Please remember to study these topics for the exam.. There was a slight change in the topics and I was telling the class the changes... Please stop daydreaming!"

I nodded and bowed my head slightly, "Ne.. Choseonghaminda..."

"Eyy... Soo Ri doesn't need to study at all. She's so good at everything and always tops the level! She'll probably be first again this semester!" Kwang Hee, one of my classmate scoffed.

"That's not true~ It's probably because you're slacking off and not studying!" Rae Na defended with a smirk.

"Mwo? Pshh who said I was slacking off~" He retorted with a hair flip.

"You two! Stop bickering around! I'm not done with my lesson. As a punishment of cutting my sentence, you two will do the cleaning of the classroom after all your lessons end!" Ms Park scolded and went back to teaching.

"Mwo?! Why do I have to? -_-" the two shouted and earned a death-glare from Ms Park.

"It's all your fault!" Rae Na complained softly to me.

"Wae? What did I do~ O-O" I replied back.

"Why do you have to be so damn smart TT-TT" she pouted.

"Arrasso.. I'll help you with your studies tonight!" I smirked and pointed to the front for her to concentrate on class.

 

*Sigh* I hope I don't deprove in the exam..

 

But on the other side..

Is it me or do I feel like someone is watching me eversince classes started..?

I took a glance around the classroom, looking at each student in it..

Maybe it's just my imagination...

...

[INFINITE's classroom]

"Woo Hyun-ah." Sung Kyu called out.

"Wae hyung?" the blonde boy replied as he walked towards the older one.

"You and Soo Ri and her friend are getting close lately... You're not planning anything right?" Sung Kyu asked while the others crowded around the two of them.

The blonde boys scoffed and tilted his head, "I told you didn't I? All I want to do is make friends with her. She doesn't seem like the rude girl that everyone is talking about to be honest."

"Defending an human?" Hoya smirked.

"Aniya. Pshh, why would I?" he replied back laughing.

"Don't do anything foolish, you hear me?" Sung Kyu warned with a glare.

"Arrasso arrasso hyung." Woo Hyun nodded his head and stood up, "Let's go. Class is over."

And with that the boys stood up and left their classroom with their other vampire classmates.

 

Walking to the usual hallways that was always filled of screams,

the boys spotted Soo Ri at her locker.

"HYUNG!" a voice called from behind.

It was their youngest brother, Sung Jong. Who came to join the gang.

 

"KYAAA~ SUNG JONG OPPA~ WELCOME BACK!"

"OMO~ IT'S SUNG JONG OPPA~ I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S BACK TO SCHOOL!"

"SUNG JONG OPPA~~~"

 

"Oh? Sung Jong-ah~ Finally came back to school?" Dong Woo chuckled.

"Yeah. Finally that stupid home-suspension is over." he pouted.

"Well, serves you right." Myung Soo smirked secretly.

"Pshh.. hyung you meanie." the maknae had his hands crossed as they stopped to see what the commotion was about infront.

 

"Yah." the female called out to Soo Ri and came to her, slamming the locker.

Soo Ri sighed and rolled her eyes, "You again..?"

"That cocky attitude of yours really pissed me off.." the female scoffed as she blew her bangs.

It was Ji Eun.. the 2nd popular girl after Soo Ri.

"What do you want now?" Soo Ri asked with a annoyed face.

"What's your relationship with Woo Hyun oppa?" she questioned with her hands folded along with her girls.

Looking at Ji Eun from head to toe, Soo Ri sigh, "Well, we're just friends. What do you even think we are?"

"Don't joke with me! You probably act like a weakling to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter