#1- Woolliment High

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the depths of the silent dark room.. A woman whose face is blurred pulled me to her.

"Soo Ri-ah.. Listen to me..." the woman's gentle silvery voice reached my ears.

She caressed my cheeks. Loud voices could be heard from outside.

"I'm scared..."

She broke the hug and knelt down infront of me, "I'm only going to say this once, Soo Ri-ah.. From now.. When you wake up.. You won't remember anything and lead a normal human life.."

And the next thing I knew.. 

 

Blood...

 

"Heh....?"

"I'm glad I was your....." the voice trailed off and darkness dragged me away from the woman's liveless figure...

"O..mma...Omma!" I shouted at the top of my lungs but it was no use..

 

"Soo Ri-ah.. Soo Ri-ah!" a voice woke me.

"Omma!" I shouted once more and stood up. 

"Soo Ri-ssi? Is there a problem?" a female voice asked.

I looked around and saw my classmates giggling and my teacher, Ms Park looking at me with her hands crossed.

'Ah.. that's right.. I was at school...And I fell asleep again...' I cursed to my insides.

"Please pay attention in class, Soo Ri-ssi. Sleeping one more time will get you a detention, Is that clear?" Ms Park demanded and turned around to resume her lesson and I nodded my head before sitting down, sighing.

 

"Soo Ri-ah.. Neo kwaenchana..? You were cold sweating badly just now.." My seat mate and my best friend, Rae Na asked with a concerned face.

"Huh..? I'm fine.. Just a bad dream.." I chuckled embarrassingly.

"Gosh, you got to stop scaring me.. I thought you fainted or something!" she scolded silently.

"Hehe.. Mianhae~ I got bored of Ms Park class and unexpectedly fell asleep.." I giggled and looked back to the board.

Rae Na sighed and shook her head before looking back to the board to focus on the lesson..

 

 

'It's that same dream again...' 

 

 

And soon, it was midnight.. Which meant that our lessons for the day ended..

Yes, midnight.. 

Our school, Woolliment High is a night school that operates after the Sun sets..

And is also the most prestigious school in the country.. Where most rich kids go to.

As for me, I am no rich kid.. I was able to get in because of a thin luck.

And that was because of our school's head chairman.. Lee Jung Yeop.

He had found me when I was 13 years old and took me into this school..

He was also like a father to me, since I grew up without a family and have been living alone..

 

Rae Na and I were walking back to our dormitory at our school.

"Gahh.. Finally the day is over.. I'm so tired..." Rae Na groaned as we walked through the hallways of our classrooms.

"Yeah.. Me too.." I sighed and droop my head down.

Just then a screa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter