#23- Training

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A few days later...]

 

"Oy Woo Hyun-ah! It's time for training!" shouts Sung Kyu who was waiting at the yard at their dorm along with his other brothers and clansmate.

"Eh..? Woo Hyun oppa? Wait--" whines Soo Ri as she was being drag by Woo Hyun, "Mianhae~" he chirps and brought her out.

 

Jung Yeop was also at the yard too. He smiles fatherly upon her sight, "Soo Ri-ah, sorry for being so forceful. I was thinking it was about time we do this, since it's break.. Most of the students are not in the school compound. It will be best if we can do some training for you!" 

"Training..?" asks Soo Ri, puzzled and Jung Yeop nods, "Yes, we will be teaching you how to use your powers. For defense and offense." 

"Ah... Okays.. So where should I start?" Soo Ri questions, walking towards Myung Soo and Jung Yeop says, "Why don't we show you an example of how we do our trainings." 

Then he looks at the students, "Let's do a 4 vs4. Shall we? Myung Soo, Jeon Na, Sung Jong, Sung Yeol will be in team 1. And Sung Kyu, Dong Woo, Woo Hyun and Hoya will be in team 2. You are free to use anything within this compound. Who ever gets out from the compound is eliminated."

Soo Ri glances at her brother and he looks at her, "Watch me." he says before walking to the front, smirking and shooting glares with his cold eyes towards the other opponents. "Oh boy, this is going to be a pain in the ." mumbles Hoya, who then sighs.

"Don't hold back on us just because we're older~" reminds Dong Woo who was doing some stretching.

 

With a snap of a finger, a light blue sphere was created by Jung Yeop. That was the compound. 

"You may begin." commands Jung Yeop and the 8 competitors looks at each other with piercing glares, and being on their guard as they walk around the ring of compound.

With one hand out, Sung Yeol slashes the air and within a second, the whole floor became icy, and trees and bushes frozen. It was like being in a winter castle. It wasn't long until the whole icy area had gone back to normal, that is because with a snap of a finger, Dong Woo who walked to the front commanded the flames to melt the ice, "You forget that I can melt ice. Fire always win ice~" he giggles and then the whole area became flames.

But then Sung Yeol smirks, and a curtain of water falls from the sky, "And you forget that I can manipulate water too, hyung."

Flustered, Dong Woo backs away and Sung Yeol charges only to find Woo Hyun standing infront of him, smiling, the next moment.. Woo Hyun opens his mouth and mumbles a spell, "Come, Lumiere. Blind the enemies with your light." A bright creature stood infront of the younger ones and it made Sung Yeol squint his eyes. 

Light. Vampires hated light.. "I can't...see..." Sung Yeol groans as he covers his eyes. His vision was currently blinded and with a hit from the light creature. He was sent flying out from the ring.

 

Lee Sung Yeol, OUT.

 

"Hyung!" Sung Jong shouts and he looks around the other vampire students. He finally stops at Jung Yeop, furrowing his eyebrows at him. The maknae mutters softly, "Be my puppet for awhile."

And as commanded, Jung Yeop's head droop and he walks staggering towards Sung Jong, into the arena and the 6 other boys including Jeon Na was surprised. "Yah Sung Jong-ah.. You're seriously controlling him?" Jeon Na asks, slightly afraid even though she was on the same side as him. Jung Yeop then looks up, his eyes was no longer filled with gentleness. It was filled with darkness, and he stretch out both of his hands towards Dong Woo and Woo Hyun. He whispers and then the next moment, an invincible impact hitted both of the two— Gravity.

However, instead of sending both of them out, only Dong Woo was send flying out from the ring, because at that split second, Woo Hyun held onto the creature he created.

 

Jang Dong Woo, OUT.

 

Jung Yeop's gravity only works with humans. And the creature wasn't one. "HEY! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" whines Dong Woo who dusted his bum after being out from the ring. "Mianhae hyung!" shouts Woo Hyun, who was sticking out his tongue.

And after using Jung Yeop to send Dong Woo out from the game, the head chairman regained his composure, he grasped his head then looks at Sung Jong, "You've gotten better. Now you know who to control huh?" 

"Hehe~ Controlling you is the best, since you are the most powerful among the other spectato—" 

 

*BAM*

 

Lee Sung Jong, OUT.

 

"Eh..? Wha... Why am I outside." Sung Jong ask as he looks back. Hoya.

"HYUNG! THAT WASN'T FAIR! I WAS TALKING TO ABUJI!" complains the maknae and Hoya shrugs then patting the monster tree he created earlier to push the maknae out, "You shouldn't let your guard down, Jong-ah~"

"Ahhh~ Abuji! That wasn't fair was it?!" the maknae continues to whine, gaining sighs and eyes rolling from Myung Soo and Jeon Na who was left.

 

It was 2 vs 3 now.

 

"Jeon Na, stay on your guard." Myung Soo reminded, glaring at Sung Kyu. "I'll take the destructer." he says.

"I'll support your back then." she smirks and he nods. 

With a gentle touch on the ground, the whole compound floor shakes, and then crumbles with the exception of where he stands. "HYUNG! GIVE ME THE CUE WHEN YOU'RE GONNA DO THAT! Gosh, that was close.."  Woo Hyun burst out, he was now floating on a light.

On the other hand, Myung Soo was supported by Jeon Na's power, and that was metal manipulation. Jeon Na and him was now standing on a block of metal piece that Jeon Na created earlier.

Hoya was riding on the tree monster he created, he looks over at Sung Kyu and like Woo Hyun, he comments, "You really should have gave us the cue.."

Sung Kyu shrugs and then charges towards Myung Soo, his foot touching the metal block that Myung Soo and Jeon Na was standing on. The metal then breaks into pieces. "How is that even possible.." mumbles Jeon Na who was now on the ground, she stepped the crumbles of her metal when the block was broken, which is why she was now on the ground filled of rubbles of metal and sand.

Myung Soo glares and mumbles, so silently that even none can hear, "Skies tou triantafyllou (A/N: It means Shadows of the rose in greek)"

No one but Soo Ri. She then smiles at the sight of the spell he used— It was from her mother, Jung Ri.

Black shadows with the shape of a rose appeared, and the thorns twines Sung Kyu's legs and hands, piercing him, Sung Kyu endured the pain and was about to cast another spell. But then, the shadow engulf him, before flinging him out from the compound. But luckily, he wasn't seriously injured since once you are out from the compound, you will not feel any damage or injuries you get from the compound.

 

Kim Sung Kyu, OUT.

 

"Tch. You've improve." Sung Kyu clicked and stood up with the help of other students.

 

It's Woo Hyun, Hoya vs Myung Soo, Jeon Na now.

 

"Let's have a one on one fight shall we?" Jeon Na suggested and Hoya shrugs, "Fine by me." 

"I'll take Myung Soo." Woo Hyun chose, and adds on. "I can't possibly attack a girl, can I?" He then winks at Jeon Na and she rolls her eyes.

 

"But you attacked me once though." Soo Ri commented and Woo Hyun looks at her, "That wasn't call attacking. That was biting... it was an accident." 

"Isn't it the same?" chuckles Jeon Na and she starts by opening her palms and then she balls it into a fist. Steel poles emerged from the ground, caging Hoya but he does not panic. He smirks instead and Jeon Na her head, "What are you up to?" she shouts and furrowed her brows, the poles get closer to him and it was literally squeezing him. "You forget something, Jeon Na-ah." Hoya replies and then he touches the steel poles, it immediately changes into a monster. 

 

"—" cursed Jeon Na as she jumps back, away from the steel monster who was under Hoya now. "I turned anything I touch into a monsters, that includes your power."  Then his eyes glowed yellow and hers glowed orange, her eyes enlarges as she watch the steel monster now charging towards her, she backs away. Only to be grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter