#2- Humiliation

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day at Woolliment High...

Eyes followed you everywhere you go and whispered could be heard, "Yah... she's the one right? The one who spoke rudely to INFINITE.."

I sighed and continued walking to my classroom, 'Gosh.. since when did I even spoke rudely to them? I just wanted to pass through them..'

Finally, there was peace and I met up with Rae Na on my way to the classroom. But as we reached, screams can be heard and I cursed to my insides again.

Seeing who it was that everyone had been crowding around my classroom.. "Excuse me, passing through..~"

I rolled my eyes to find one of the INFINITE boy there. Hands crossed, headphones plugged in.

He looked up and spotted me and I walked towards him, not caring his presence to enter the classroom. But was stopped by his hand blocking the door.

"Excuse me." I politely said, trying to endure my anger.

But still instead of letting me in, he cocked his head to a side. "Wae? You should say..'Excuse me, lord Myung Soo oppa~" 

I scoffed and Rae Na was on the other hand, nudging me to keep my cool. "Yah."

His eyes widened and then he smirked, "'Yah' ? Mine name isn't 'Yah' though.."

 

'Keep your cool Soo Ri... Keep your cool Soo Ri...' I cursed inside.

 

Taking a deep breath, I tried putting a facade and changed my attitude, "Lord Myung Soo oppa.. May Rae Na and I pass through?"

His face appeared shocked and I caught him off guard as he slowly release his hand from blocking the entrance of the classroom. 

"You satisfied? Now.. I'm passing through~" I smiled to him sacarsticly and barged my way in.

 

He looked at me and scoffed, "Yah.. you're really something.." before coolly retreating away.

Soon enough, all his fangirls slowly went back to their classrooms and peace was finally given to me.

Well, for now.. Or so I thought...

Taking my usual seat near the window along with Rae Na.. A bunch of my classmates crowded around us.. "Yahh.. Soo Ri-ah! You were really something back there! Talking to the school's arrogant Kingka! I'm your fan~"

"Huh...?" I looked at them with a shocked expression.. "What did I do? I just wanted to pass through thats all.."

"But still! Serves him right! He is known for his cold, cocky, arrogant personality! I really dislike him~ He's only handsome on the outside but such attitude on the inside!" Another student added and rolled her eyes.

I gave a giggle and looked out of the window while they continue to talk about INFINITE.

"You're sometimes a air head, aren't you. Soo Ri-ah?" Rae Na chuckled as she took out her books.

"Wae? O_O" I looked at her, puzzled.

She sighed and shook her ahead, "Aniya.. nothing~!"

 

The day passed in a blink of eye and as usual.. hallways were noisy again.

And surprisingly, news sure spread fast.. The whole school already knew about the incident regarding earlier..

There were a group of students who were also supportive of what I did. And little did I know, there were also non-fans of INFINITE.

The school's homepage was also flooded about me and I became the top search for the day..

It was weird because all I did was just wanting to enter the classroom and I didn't meant to provoke anyone..

"Looks like you got your group of fangirls and boys.." Rae Na whispered and pointed behind.

I turned and found a group of students shouting as I turned. "Soo Ri-ssi~"

I smiled awkwardly and nodded my head. "What did I even do.."

"Well, I guess they salute you since no one really stand up to INFINITE and talk to them like that before.." she explained and shrugged her shoulders.

"This school is full of weirdos, I swear." I confessed and we went back to our dorms.

 

The following day, were about the same.. Instead of Myung Soo appearing at my classroom, it was the whole gang..

I face palmed my face as I saw them, and groaned..."Urghh.. Not you again..."

"Wow, this is surprising.. It's the first time a girl got bored of seeing us.." one of them said and waved. "Annyeong, I'm Woo Hyun. Nam Woo Hyun."

I nodded while Rae Na greeted him.

"Do you have any business with me?" I asked politely.

They shook their heads and Woo Hyun replied with a wink that made his fangirls drool, "Just wanted to see you today~" 

I looked at him and smiled "Is that so? Alright.. You seen me, now.. Can I enter my classroom already?"

And with that, without waiting for his reply.. I pulled Rae Na into the classroom..

 

I hated unwanted attention most..What's up with them.. Why do they keep finding me..?

...

 

[At INFINITE's classroom.]

"Gosh that girl is pissing me off..." Sung Kyu sighed and rolled his eyes as he sat at his table, fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter