#34- Drifted

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Soo Ri's POV:]

 

I woke up in another place, no longer at the wet, dirty underground tunnel. It was familiar, white walls greeted me along with a tiny glimpse of light from the window. The sky was scarlet red and purple. My eyes swirled around the room, scanning every single thing in here. Until it was met with a male's.. "You're awake!" he gasped, footsteps nearing me. I looked at him blankly, it took me sometime until I finally realize who this man was, it was Woo Hyun oppa.

"Kwaenchana? Do you know who am I?" he asked, waving infront of my blank face. His eyes softens with concern. I nodded my head, "Woo Hyun oppa." calling him.

He heaved a sigh of relieve then smiled, and sat down next to me, "Thank goodness... You're back with Myung Soo to the villa... You're safe now." 

I tried getting up but he gently pushed me back down, "Please rest for awhile more, the poison had just been removed from your body." I glanced down to my fingers, they were trembling, and so was my mouth, tears welled up in my eyes as I looked at him, recalling what had happened.

In caution, he got up, "What's wrong? Are you in pain anywhere?" I shook my head, wiping my tears, "I.. I..."

"Do you need me to call Myung Soo in? He has already woken up just now." Woo Hyun asked, and I shook my head again. "No.. that's not it..."

He waited, and sat on the bed, caressing my head, "I... I.. I have no place to call him my brother anymore.." 

Woo Hyun oppa's eyes shot up, waiting for me to continue what I was going to say, I sniffed and continued, "I and him.. have no siblings blood."

"Mwo..?"

I looked at him, smiling bitterly. "I killed his parents."

 

"Me.. Kim Soo Ri.. Killed Kim Myung Soo's parents." i added. 

"You're kidding..." he breathed, blinking back his shock. "It's true.." I replied, eyes darting towards my hands, "This pair of hands, I killed them."

Woo Hyun oppa swallowed, he was too stunned to even say anything. The room fell dead silent and the only sounds were the cawing of the crows, as if they were all laughing at me.

Finally, after a long hesitation, he spoke.. "How...?"

"It's a long story, I don't want to talk about it.. you can go and ask Myung Soo op-... Myung Soo." I replied, shutting him away, pulling the thick blankets over my head to end this conversation. 

This trip was suppose to be a fun one.. It was suppose to be full of smiles and laughter.. Yet, why... why are the tears rolling?

Why is it only there is filled of cries and sorrows? 

I closed my eyes, maybe it was better if I shut everything away.

 

Shut my emotions,

Shut away the people,

Shut away my sorrows,

Shut away my existence.

 

Because if I don't... I will only end up hurting more people.. And more will suffer because of me..

ALL because of ME...

 

I felt the bed lifted, and Woo Hyun oppa's presence drifting.. he spoke of nothing. I wonder if he would drift away from me too? 

Well, then again.. There is no reason not to, since I am a bad girl. Because I am a murderer.

The door slammed shut, and his footsteps faded away, I pulled down the blankets.. I didn't bother wiping away the tears that stained my face. 

 

Would it have been better if I wasn't borned afterall?

 

-POV ENDS-

 

Woo Hyun left the room, his heart hurt at the sight of how Soo Ri had looked, he dreaded.. Slamming his fist on the wall outside, he wasn't sure why he was feeling angry all of the sudden. Not at Soo Ri but because why was life so hard on Soo Ri. Why did she have to suffer like this.

His footsteps were slow and heavy and they arrived outside Myung Soo's room. The two siblings.. No--- the two of them had been given seperated rooms for the time being to cool their heads off. Even Jung Yeop had suggest to leave them for the time being to clear out their minds..

He knocked on the door, "Myung Soo-ah, it's me." 

There was no reply and he pushed open the door, there, his brother stood.. gazing upon the sunset sky near the window. Eyes hollowed, and liveless.

Myung Soo turned, "Hey..." he said in a gentle tone.

Woo Hyun walked towards him and he sat down, "How is she..?" the younger one asked.

"Not very good.." Woo Hyun replied, and Myung Soo sighed, sitting down along with him.

"It's all my fault." Myung Soo muttered.

"No it's not, it's that damn woman's fault. So stop blaming yourself.." Woo Hyun snapped, rolling his eyes at the thought of Min Ri.

Myung Soo leaned back on the chair, drooping his head back as he stared at the empty ceiling, "If only I had gotten us out from the trap before the woman could catch us.. none of this would happen. If only I was stronger..." 

"That's enough, don't torture yourself with what has happened already.. What has happened, has already happen.. There's no changing it anymore." Woo Hyun said, as if comforting his dongsaeng. "what exactly happened to you two in the past?"

Myung Soo scoffed, "It's a long story.. you'll probably doze off halfway through." he joked.

"Tell me.."

And so he did, but Woo Hyun did not fall asleep. He kept listening until the end, there were parts where he couldn't believe what Myung Soo said, he didn't want to believe it.

 

...

 

"And there you have it." he plastered a sad smile after completing the story. 

"So she really did kill your parents." Woo Hyun mumbled.

"SHE DID NOT." Myung Soo raised his voice, and it surprised Woo Hyun alittle. He had picked the wrong words to say what he wanted to say.. "It was all an accident.." the younger one corrected, his voice lowered.

"She suffered enough, I didn't want her to suffer even more because of it." 

Woo Hyun casted a glance at his dongsaeng, his eyes teary and he leaned forward, his hands covering his eyes before the tears could go rolling down.

 

His voice trembled like Soo Ri's, he broke down. "I really didn't want her to remember all of this you know..? Soo Ri is kind, Soo Ri is gentle, Soo Ri is frail, Soo Ri's heart is weak.. I kept this from her because I know she'll break apart like this!"

Tears finally streamed down his face, and he wiped it away, "Damn it. Damn it all.." he whispered.

 

Woo Hyun stared at his brother, he didn't knew how to comfort him.. He didn't even knew whether he was in a position to say anything.. So all he did was giving him a brotherly hug, "It's alright... I'll figure out something.."

 

But in actual fact, he didn't. He didn't knew WHAT to do. But one thing's for sure, that he hopes that with time.. Everything will heal..Even if it is the deepest scars and wounds.

...

The camp went on despite the recent activities, and Myung Soo was forced by Sung Yeol to join the others too, since his friends were pretty concern about him and Soo Ri as well. As for the divined girl, she stayed in her room the entire time and Jeon Na would pop by to check on her. But everytime the friend popped in, she would find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter