#4- Nightmare

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, after a long day..

Soo Ri had reached back the dorm and entered her room.

Her best friend, Rae Na was lying on the bed, reading her usual book on Vampires.

"Oh? You're back!" she chirped and put away her book, sitting upright.

"Yeah..~" Soo Ri replied, putting down her stuffs and reaching to her wardrobe for a new set of pajamas.

"So...? What did you two talk about?" Rae Na smirkingly asked.

Turning around with a curious look on her face, Soo Ri questioned, "Mwo? o_o Well, he just appologize to me on behalf on that Assh-le. And we became friends, that'sa all~"

In disbelief, "WHAT?! THAT'S ALL?~ GIRL! YOU JUST MADE FRIENDS WITH A KINGKA THAT DOESN'T ACCEPT FRIENDS!" she shouted and started squeeing.

"Wae...? Is it really that shocking..?" Soo Ri asked.

"OMO~ MY BEST FRIEND'S FRIEND IS THE KINGKA. AND THE CUTEST ONE. >_<" Rae Na squee and ran to hug Soo Ri.

"Yah... I'm sticky.. Stop hugging me~" Soo Ri retorted and brush off her fangirling best friend.

"Ahh~ arrasso~ arrasso~ Go and shower now~" Rae Na suggested, still drooling at the thought of Woo Hyun.

"Geez, you don't have to tell me that. I'm already thinking of showering." Soo Ri boasted with her eyes rolled and smirked before entering the bathroom.

..

After about half and hour,

"Gosh.. that was refreshing~" beamed Soo Ri as she went to her vanity to put her moisturizer and stuff..

"That took you long.." Rae Na commented, while flipping her 'Vampire' book page.

"Well sorry.. I like long baths >_<" Soo Ri pouted while smacking toner on her face.

There was silence after that, only the sound of pages flipping and sound of smacking.

 

"Hey.. Do you believe in Vampires?~" Rae Na suddenly brought up.

Putting her hands down, Soo Ri turned around, "Whats with that sudden question? Isn't it just a legend..?"

Smirking, Rae Na closed her book and looked out of the window that revealed a hint of sunrise, "It might be a legend.. But! It might not be too~ Guess what I heard the other day from the kids in our class?"

Looking unsure, Soo Ri stared curiously at her best friend. "Wh...what is it..?"

Soo Ri went over to her bed that was sitting opposite of Rae Na's and sat down, running her fingers through her hair.

"I heard that this school.. One of the secrets was that there are actually Vampires living and studying here.." Rae Na whispered.

"Mwo..?! Eyyy~ It's just a rumor." Soo Ri brush off, laughing awkwardly.

Leaning towards her, Rae Na stared at Soo Ri's eyes, "I heard that when Vampires get really hungry, their eyes will glow yellow. That's was what written in the book that I'm reading~"

Soo Ri flinched, she remembered that during Myung Soo so called 'harrassed' her, she thought that she saw his eyes glowed yellow for a second.

 

'Him..? A vampire..? Eyyy~ No way that can happen..'

 

"Rae Na-ah, you should stop reading those books, you're over thinking too much. There's no way Vampires exists~" Soo Ri chuckled.

"Really? Is that so..? I believe in them though~ Even if you say you're a vampire, I'll believe it!" Rae Na replied smiling.

"Gosh, you really like reading stuffs like this... Come on, it's getting late, let's sleep now.~" Soo Ri added, looking at the sunrise.

"Hehehe~ Alrights~ nites~" Rae Na chirped as she put her book away and closed the curtains.

"Night." Soo Ri smiled and switched off the lights.

 

Soon, Rae Na was already in deep sleep. But on the other hand, Soo Ri was tossing and turning..

 

Vampires... huh..?

 

Trying to get some sleep, without thinking about anything..

Soo Ri opened her eyes and looked around the dark room once more before shutting her eyes tightly.

"Go and sleep Soo Ri-ah.." she whispered softly to herself.

After numerous attempts of trying to get some sleep,

Soo Ri managed to get some sleep..

 

[SOO RI'S POV]

 

"Hey Soo Ri-ah~" a gentle voice called out from behind.

I turned to find a young boy waving, face blurred. "What are you spacing there?~ Come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter