#39- War & Chaos

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah yah, what is that?"

"Omo.. mwoya, it looks scary!" the other student commented, her eyes never once drifted away from the sight that caught their attention. The big black fog that began to get closer to them, slowly surrounding the school.

The class room door flew open and Rae Na jerked at the suddenly bam, it was one of them. It was Jeon Na who stood there panting, her face whiter then ever, Rae Na pushed her chair and stood up, "The chairman wants everyone. EVERYONE. In this classroom to follow me." she commanded, and the students stared at her, confused by what she meant.

"Why should we?" Kwang Hee asked, hands crossed half-pouting, "I don't like it when someone commands me." he added.

And in a split second, Jeon Na was already standing in front of him, eyes glaring straight into his, the boy began to blush at the closeness they were. "You do what I say, or you want to die?" she muttered, and gasps from other students arose.

"What do you mean, Jeon Na?" Rae Na asks, her face full with seriousness, "What happened?"

The vampire sighed and replied, "This school is under attack. We need to seek safety for all students. So I please ask all of you, we need to go. And NOW." And with that, she turned and headed to the door, some girls murmured among themselves, some looked at the black fog.

"Is that fog something related to the attack?" someone asked, and Jeon Na nodded, "It's deadly, that fog is. If you breathe in or even touch it, one will die if you breathe it in for at least 5 seconds."

"Except if you're a vampire.." she said in her head so that no one could hear her, but Rae Na somehow knew that too.

The vampire looked up and glanced at the door, "Now, hurry up."

Scared, confused and awfully curious, the students had no other choice then to listen to her, so they followed, and by the time all of the students were out from the class, the once quiet hallways were now crowded, everyone was outside in the hallway, murmuring so quietly but still following the instructions of the vampires.

Leading the class to the underground chamber, Rae Na stood beside Jeon Na, "It's Myung Soo isn't it?" she whispered, lowly and quietly that only Jeon Na could hear her.

With a slight nod, Jeon Na replied, "And it's not only him..."

 

"He brought an army with him." 

 

The human girl eyes went wide, shocked. An army of vampires. His army. "What are you going to do?" she asked.

"We are to protect the humans. At all cost." Jeon Na replies, "And Soo Ri."

"Soo Ri? Isn't she at the dorm?" 

Jeon Na shook her head, "She left a note that she went out... I hope she doesn't come back during this.. attack."

"Is there anything I can help?" Rae Na mumbled, fiddling with her fingers, she was scared of an army of vampires. But they want to kill her best friend, how could she let them? She wanted to help.

Jeon Na stopped her tracks and turned to Rae Na, putting a hand on her shoulders, she gave a small smile. "I appreciate that offer. But I want you safe too.. However if you insist, I would like you to help me lead the class to the chamber.. And stay there until one of us come to get all of you. You know where it is right?"

The girl nodded and her eyes glazed, she grabbed the vampire's hand and squeezed it, biting her lips she spoke. "You too, stay safe. And please protect her." 

 

"I will." her voice resounded in the tunnel and then she turned, disappearing in the darkness without any student but Rae Na knowing. And when she was gone, Rae Na turned to the class, "Now, we must hurry! Please move along!~"

...

"It's getting nearer and thicker." Hoya commented, looking back and fourth from the window and his kind, INFINITE, the head chairman, the vampire teaching faculty and the vampire students who were standing before their dorm's entrance. Everyone was suit up in their combat outfits--capes, black suits.

"Soo Ri isn't back yet." Sung Jong said, his voice trembling not because he was scared of the fog, but because of the girl. He was worried sick about her coming back at a wrong timing and get caught by this mess.

"That is good, I hope she doesn't come back during the fight. They wanted her, and we're not giving her to them." Dong Woo replied, the look in his eyes changed, his eyes glowed yellow, as if like an ember was blazing in his eyes.

"Abuji, your orders." Sung Kyu asked, his voice loud, stern and clear.

Jung Yeop turned, looking up, his eyes glowing and his fangs protruding, "Keep the humans safe, they are not to be drag in any of this. Teaching faculty, you'll be incharge in guarding the underground chamber. B rank vampires, stay by the dorm and defend. A rank vampires, you'll fight in the surroundings, get rid of those pesky low ranks. Pure bloods, SS ranks. You will fight along with me, and protect the school as well."

 

"Ne!" 

 

"I don't want to lose any of you, so please becareful." he added, his gaze softening as looks at everyone of his students, his sons and daughters. Though most of them were not related to his blood, but he treated all of them as his children. 

"Now, lets go." he commanded and the ranks moved respectively to their locations. Leaving INFINITE, Jeon Na, A ranks and some SS ranks behind.

He turned his head to the door, narrowing his eyes and waiting for the attack.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter