#30- Bus ride

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Unknown POV:]

I watched from a distance, trees surrounding me. It was a perfect spot to aim at her, the figure standing by the window, she was looking in my direction. Could she see me?

No. She was looking down, her eyes casted to whatever that was below her place. 

I smirked, that day when I stabbed her from nowhere, the smell of her blood sprang me back to life. I moaned as I reminisce about it, her blood was the best and I could only had a of it that time. I craved for more.

Should I get the game starting again? Or rather, should I move on to my next step?

I glance back on the amethyst ring on my finger, lightly touching it, rubbing it to reveal the shine. I had been waiting for so many years... so many years of waiting for the right time to strike with my madness, vengeance, all because of her. Because of her family, my beloved...

My beloved man..

 

No, I must not think about him. This is for him, I will take my revenge, not for myself. But for him..

I will kill her.

I will make him suffer the losses and pain that I had felt.

I will not forgive..

 

-POV ends-

 

[Soo Ri's POV:]

 

"Soo Ri-ah~ let's go!" a voice shouted outside my room, it was Jeon Na. "We're leaving now~ Kaja~" she beams, and I turned away from the blinding light before covering the curtains and looked at her from head-to-toe. Big white hat with a purple silky ribbon, ivory dress, high heeled sandals and a trunk on her hand. "You look.. good.." I said with a soft voice, indeed, she looked really good in that outfit. 

I glanced at mine, shorts, a white shirt and a hooded long cardigan along with some sneakers. "You look cute too." she complimented and I could feel my cheeks getting hot from her compliment. "Now let's go~ They're gonna leave without us if you don't hurry up." she scolded lightly, slightly pouting and I nodded, taking my bag and heading out of my room along with my vampire friend.

Today was the day we're finally. FINALLY, having an outing with all the vampires living in this dorm. It turns out that Ahjussi wanted to bring us all out, away from this dorm, away from the school grounds for awhile. And from what I had heard, we're going to his own villa located at the mountains. All of us were excited because, there will be games and sleepover and a courage test too! 

It felt something like a training camp, but not quite. It's more like a vacation I think and Jeon Na had told me once that only once a year they get to go to his villa and enjoy. Hopefully it'll be fun. Hopefully..

We hopped down the flight of stairs despite out baggage being heavy but we didn't really mind, Sung Yeol was already standing by the entrance door, his hands waving towards us, "YAH! Ppaili! You two are so slow!" he shouted, his hair was up in a apple-styled today, and he was wearing a tank white shirt and trousers. "Well we're ladies afterall, we take a long time, don't you know? You chodding!" Jeon Na replies, stucking a tongue out.

"Alright you two, that's enough." Laughs Hoya who took Jeon Na's baggage to the bus and Woo Hyun oppa helping with mine, "Jeon Na-ah. You look so overdressed." giggles Sung Jong who was wearing shades, a straw hat, blue cardigan over a white shirt and shorts with vans. "Well, you aren't in a position to say that either." Jeon Na replies, pointing back at him.

"Come on, hop on the bus!" one of the students shouted inside the bus, "WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR ALL OF YOU, SLOWPOKES!" 

I chuckled, and stepped into the crowded bus, trying to find a seat, and Dong Woo was waving at me at the last row where Sung Kyu, Myung Soo oppa were. And as instructed, I skipped towards them, everyone was lively and many greeted me when I walked past them, they don't look like vampires at all. Not like the usual, where their faces will be all poker faced and serious looking. Today was different, they looked like humans, they looked like little kids excited for their field trip with smiles and laughters all over their face. It made me happy too.

"Annyeong oppa." I greeted and Myung Soo oppa eyed at me, then point to the seat beside him, the one by the window as if telling me to sit beside him, but Dong Woo already pulled me beside him, and I had to sit between the happy pill Dong Woo and the glaring Sung Kyu. My eyes met the leader, and he looked at me and coughed before looking away. Awkward.

Then I turned to Myung Soo oppa who was all pouting and looking out of the window, is he jealous..?

Dong Woo then started talking to me, about how he was soo.... excited for this trip, and also told me how grand the villa was. Even mentioned that you can see the view of the sea from the mountains! I would certainly like to see sunset reflecting on the sea. 

He began talking non-stopped as the bus left, Sung Yeol and Hoya had joined us at the last row too. 

"Oh yeah, do you wanna try playing this?" he asked, pulling a toy out from his huge bag pack. It had two balls and a string connected to it, and when shaking it, it felt as if there were beads in the balls. "You shake it like this first, then spin it backwards and forward." he said, showing an example. His gums showed and then tossed the toy over to my hand, "Like...this...?" I replied, trying to imitate what he did but didn't really get the hang of it. 

"Aniya. You do it like this." he mutters, hands touching mine, and shaking it for me then tossing it backwards, a good example. Someone was clearly watching me from the side secretly and he cleared his throat, loud enough for the students infront to look back at us. Dong Woo turned to Myung Soo who glared at him, "Myung Soo-ah, you wanna try?" he asked, taking his hands away from mine and taking another of his toy to him, showing his kiddy smile that could literally melt any girl again. 

"No thanks." he mumbles, and I giggled, he was pouting like a little boy. It made me want to pinch his cheeks, God. But I was too engross in the interesting toy and me and Dong Woo had played it along the way to the villa, he showed me some tricks too! 

And halfway through, we stopped the games because we were too tired, my mouth was so tired from laughing because of Dong Woo's laughter, and he was now d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter