#37- Unravel

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You're a Vampire!"

 

My eyes flickered in shock, and I stepped a step back trying to look normal, as if nothing had happened. I gave out a small fake laughter, "Me? Are you sure? Vampires don't exists you fool." I lied, and from the corner of my eyes INFINITE was standing very still and stiff, Sung Jong gulped, Dong Woo gave out a flustered smile, Sung Yeol looked at Hoya who was pretending to look somewhere else, Woo Hyun oppa and Sung Kyu just stared at Ji Eun. I expected the other students to laugh at the blondie's word, but in reality... They were just staring at me, or maybe at INFINITE too. I don't know. Their expression didn't seem to buy my words, and I sworn under my breath.

 

What on earth did Ji Eun tell them..?

 

The silence was unbearable, and the mood just only seems to darken each second. At last, Woo Hyun oppa came to help me, "Ji Eun-ssi, how is that possible? Vampires don't exist.."  

"Yeah, isn't that just a legend?" finally one student agreed, shaking his head not wanting to believe the girl's words.

"Woo Hyun oppa! Get away from her! She is a Vampire! I saw it through my eyes!" Ji Eun yelled on the top of her lungs, "I have proof!" she adds and I held on my breath. Oh this is not good, whatever proof or not.. Her fingers slide into her skirt's pocket and she pulled out a tiny object, and at a closer look it was a flash drive. "I took this from the security room, see for yourselves!"

She then brushed pass the other students, and instinctly telling the others to follow her, I gave a worried look to INFINITE and they nodded, then they followed. "It's alright, we'll come up with an excuse," Hoya reassured, but I can tell that he was also as concern as me.

We then came upon the theatre, and Ji Eun passed the drive to one of her followers, and the girl obediently shove the drive into the laptop and played the video. Next came the scene, the scene of that night.. yesterday's night.

Everyone watched seriously, not wanting to blink their eyes afraid that they will miss whatever that was going to happen, "Let me go..." her voice rang my ears from the video, and the students gasped when they saw me flung her like a ragged doll to the wall. Sung Yeol secretly snickered, "Serves her right." he says.

"Don't mess with me, I'm not in a good mood now." my voice appeared, and it sounded odd. I watched myself slowly moving away from her ears and standing up and more murmurs started arousing. "SILENCE! AND WATCH!" she screams to the crowd, her eyes blazing with anger.

And like obedient little kids, the rest did as told, keeping quiet and resuming the watch.

Woo Hyun's hand clenched my hand, as his eyes fixated to the big screen, I grabbed his back tightly, I already knew what was going to happen next.

Horror, anger, fear, madness crept into me, as I watch myself slowly transform into a vampire, my eyes glowed purple like I thought in that day, my mouth opened slightly but enough to see my fangs protruding. The blondie pressed the pause button and it stopped at my beastly look, I admit, I looked really scary..

There weren't even gasps coming now, they just stared. All of them, and the students neared me slowly stepped back, one step, two step and before I know it, they were almost two meters away from me and INFINITE. "I told you didn't I..? She is a vampire!" 

 

"You're kidding.." one student said, her pupils shaking and her voice trembling. 

"A vampire?"

"A vampire is living and studying among us!"

"She's going to kill us!" 

"She's a monster!"

 

"No.. you're wrong! That's not me! She's making this up!" I yelled in refusal, pointing at the blonde girl smirking before changing into a face crumpled in terror, almost in a heartbeat. Fear. Disgust. They were looking at me as if I was some monster, and I probably was.

"Let's do a test shall we?" A male student walked up boldly with a smirk, and INFINITE immediately tensed up, so was I.. This student, there is no human in him.

Woo Hyun stepped beside me, his eyes darting at him, That boy was a vampire, like us. And a low ranked one..

"Who are you?" Ji Eun snapped, annoyed that someone stole the spotlight from her all of the sudden. "Oh I'm just a curious little boy, wanting to know whether is she a real vampire or not. Pay no attention to me. You should be looking at what's ahead of you." he replies sweetly.

Then he took out a penknife.

And before anyone could decipher what he was going to do with it.. He was already bleeding.

 

A slash across his hand, thick.. dark purple-red fluid trickled down, onto his hand, onto his uniform. Dripping onto the floor boars, drip drop drip drop the sound went in the soundless theatre. Some gasped but the rest remained silent.

I swallowed, and glared at him, his lips pointing up. "Show me what you got, VAMPIRE!" 

My heart beated fast, and loud. I was able to resist myself because I already mastered how to restrain from lusting.. But the blood..

 

His blood. Something was off, it smelled... familiar.

"Oy.. that blood.." Sung Kyu whispered and Dong Woo nodded, "that's... isn't that.."

 

"I smell Myung Soo's blood in him."

 

That sentence was all it takes to make me go mad, the boy mouthed, "I took his blood."

I charged at him, my eyes widened in ire, glowing purple in fury, and my fangs appeared. I threw myself at him, pouncing on top of him, nails biting into his chest, "What did you say?!" I roared.

I knew very well to resist, everyone was watching me. But I as a fool, did not stop. 

"Your brother, he has given me his blood." he replies, not feeling any pain, I digged into his heart even deeper and Sung Jong shrieked, "Soo Ri!"

A big pair of hands pulled me back, and I snapped, "Why?!"

"Soo Ri, that's enough!" Woo Hyun whispered in my ears, attempting to calm me down.

"He has joined us, he has joined our lady, dear little girl." 

 

What?

 

Everything stopped and he stood up, blood still dripping from him. INFINITE pulled me back, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter