#16- Fragments

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning...

I was woken up by the little furball's . "Go to sleep furball, it's still night..." I mumbled, waving my hands in the air with my eyes closed.

But it didn't stop until I finally gave up, the minute I opened my eyes, fatigue rushed into me and I had to blink a few times to be awake.. "What a dream yesterday was..." I said to myself.

I wonder if that was my memories from my past. Who was that girl..? That boy..? And who is Jung Ri and Jae Myung..?

Thinking back, I recalled... That head chairman ahjussi is in my dream! What if.. that the dream that I had yesterday night was one of my memory fragments..?

Maybe Ahjussi might know something about my past...

 

Maybe he might know who am I and where my parents are!

 

I balled my fist together and shouted, "Alright! Let's do a good clean up then find Ahjussi! ^_^" 

Then I kicked my blankets away and came out from my comfy bed, pulling the blanket I kicked earlier back to the original position and make up my bed before heading to the bathroom to do my wash up.

 

5 minutes later...

 

I went towards my mini refrigerator and took out one bottle of milk and poured it onto a dish and placed it near the corner of the room, "Come here." I commanded and the furball came at my voice, mewing then the milk. Satisfied, it rubbed its fur against my legs and I smiled. What a little cute guy.

Then after watching it finished the little breakfast, I changed into a good set of clothes— a ivory white skirt and a purple knitted pullover. Before heading towards the door to the cafeteria for my breakfast together with the furball. I didn't leave that guy in the room alone because I don't want coming back seeing ripped papers and torn furniture and a mess everywhere. Since I was going to clean the room today, I don't want another pile of mess to add to it.

It was a nice stroll along the school's garden as I went to the cafeteria. It was quiet and peaceful.. With birds chirping, as I walked pass it. Somehow it seems like it was welcoming me.. The little furball got alittle excited at the sight of the birds and it was chasing a butterfly as we walk. Then I paused and turned to the courtyard at the garden, there were walls of greens with roses growing from them. And in the middle of the whole scene, there were two white garden chairs with a glass table in between.

It felt familiar...

 

As if I saw something like that before... But where..?

Was it deja vu? 

 

Then it struck me, it appeared in my nightmare before..

The one with a boy who gave me a tiny handmade rose ring.. And then the whole scene changed to a firey place.. I still can perfectly remembered that dream so well..

Could that possibly be one of my memory fragments too?

I closed my eyes, trying to dig futher— trying to remember my past.. I tried putting the dream fragments together.. The girl and the boy along with the adults named Jung Ri and Jae Myung.

My eyebrows furrowed and suddenly a sharp pain came into my head as I tried remembering.. I grasped my head tightly and squatted down, eyes tightly clenched.. A male voice speaks into my head, "Soo Ri-ah~ Soo Ri-ah~" it sounds so familiar and he sounds so happy when he calls my name.

 

Who are you..? I speak in my head, but no one replies.

 

"Soo Ri? Yah, neo kwaenchana?!" a gentle male voice called out from behind and it shook me from the thought.

He rushed over and I slowly stood up, turning around. It was Sung Jong.

"Oh? Sung Jong-ssi. Annyeong." I weakly greeted with a small smile.

His hazel eyes looked into mine and asks, "Are you okay? You look in pain just now earlier." 

I nodded and went back to myself, then I blurted, "Aniya. I was just trying to remember." 

"Remember..? Remember what?" he innocently asked and we took a slow stroll as I began talking.

"My memories. My past." I said.

 

Why was I telling him this? But he seems like a good guy.. So, I guess it is okay... Right..?

 

Then I explained to him about how I can't seem to remember who I was when I was young.. And how I kept having some nightmares and dreams that could be my memory fragments. And he quietly listens as we walked towards the cafeteria.

As we reached, I finished explaining and he looks at me, "I didn't knew you lost your memories..."

I nodded and shrug, "Yeah, me too.." 

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find them someday!" he beamed and patted my shoulder.

I grinned and replied, "Yeah.. I really want to know.."

He looks at the cafeteria behind me and the little furball, then he says, "Looks like you haven't got your breakfast. You better go and eat! And by the way.. That little furball behind you is cute.." 

Then he squats down to the little cat and extended his hand to pet it but the furball flinches and hiss. "Looks like it doesn't like me." he laughs then stood up.

"Sorry.." I embarrassingly replied, "Haven't trained it yet." 

He nods and shook his hand, "It's alright. I better go now! See ya!"

I waved and watch him walked away before hurrying into the cafeteria.. My stomach was growling so loudly already.

...

After about half and hour, I finished my tuna and egg mayo sandwich along with fruit salad and earl grey tea. It was so delicious and I wished I had ate more but I remembered that I had a clean up to do. Sighing, I returned back to my room with a heavy heart. Then I started doing my clean ups and packing some of Rae Na's stuffs.

Throwing out papers I don't need anymore into the recycling bag and Rae Na's empty bag of chips. Then packing some of my clothes that I couldn't wear anymore into another bag, hopefully I could donate these.. After sorting out rubbish and clothes, I started washing the sheets of both Rae Na and mine. Followed by cleaning the bathroom and scrubbing the misty windows to sparkly clean. Finally, I vacummed the carpet floor and threw out all the trash.

By the time I finished everything, it was already late afternoon. I sprawled out on my newly fresh bed sheets and huffed. I decided to have a quick lunch and head to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter