#38- Raging Storm

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lightning flashed, and the thunders roared. The sky darkens and the tears of the sky falls. A man stood from the abandoned mansion gazing at the distance ahead, foggy and misty. He began to lost in his thoughts, about his sister. No-- his enemy. 

"Your divine highness, our lady has called for you." a hooded insider said, his voice strong and low. The person curtsied and stepped forward. 

The man turned, his eyes glowing purple glaring to the person's green eyes. His fangs protruded and he hissed, "I told you that you are to knock when you ask of me!" 

The hooded person flinched, and stepped a step back, his shoulders shaking. "I'm sorry, your highness! I-- I--"

"BEGONE!" he roars, and stretched his hand forward. Within a blink of eye, the hooded person was drown in the flames of the hellfire. Leaving behind a silent hollow scream from his face before he disappears without leaving the ashes behind.

The lady heels clacked, as she stepped into the room. Her hands crossed and her lips pointed into a grin, "I see you are still merciless, killing your allies without a second thought, boy."

"Huh?" the man groaned in annoyance, his eyes travelling upwards. 

"Ah, pardon me.. Your divine highness, Myung Soo." she corrected, her eyes widen as she covers giggling behind her hand.

"What do you want, Min Ri?" he asked, walking towards the velvety couched. The room was dark and not even a candle was lit. His eyes were still glowing and the lightning flashed again.

"It is time, your divine highness." she adds.

Myung Soo turned to the grandfather clock at the corner of the room, it rang as the clock hand striked 12 midnight. It was time.

 

It was time for a surprise..

 

"Yes, it is..." he smirks, clasping his hands together and the silver ring on his finger glisten when another lightning striked.

"Please follow me, we will be making preparations for the surprise soon.. Pardon me for hurrying but I wish no delay for this." Min Ri chuckles and twirled around, disappearing into the darkness. 

"Very well, I will be there in 10 minutes." he replies and watch the door creaked shut.

 

Myung Soo pulled himself up from the couch and walked towards the mirror and saw his reflection in it. It was a monster reflecting back, a monster with purple glowing eyes that show no mercy for whichever being, sharp dangerous fangs. He was a monster. His eyes looked up and they were cold, full of hatred and fury. "For her..." he mumbles so softly that only he was able to hear himself, as his eyes travels to his finger where the ring was. 

And for a second there, the merciless man saw his old self-- the kindhearted boy who didn't hurt anyone, who loved his friends, HIS SISTER of all of them. But that image didn't last long when he closed his eyes and opened them again.

It was time..

 

...

 

Soo Ri was in her room, immerse with thoughts of her parents when she took the photo frame from her bed-side. The photo was a picture of her parents, Myung Soo and her. They were all full of smiles, so happy, so peaceful..

She sighed, as the thought of Myung Soo's betrayal popped into her head but shook it away almost immediately. Smacking her palms on her cheeks, she puffed, "No, I shouldn't be thinking so negatively. There is no way oppa will betray us, betray me."

She plopped onto her bed, the photo frame still tightly grasped on her hand. Then she lay down, and close her eyes. What was she going to do now that her lessons were PROBABLY called off. Her teacher was suppose to be here at 7 earlier but it was now already 12 midnight. Her phone rang and she opened her eyes, groaning as she reached for her phone, "Yeobeosaeyo?"

"Ah, Soo Ri-ah~" A high pitched male chirp on the line.

"Ah, seongssaeng-nim!" she beamed, was the teacher finally here?

"Mianhae, the storm is getting alittle rough here and I can't seem to travel to your dorm.. So I think I'll be coming over tomorrow, is that okay?"

 

Soo Ri rolled her eyes, oh great. Now what was she going to do?

 

"Ah, ne. Kwaenchana.. See you tomorrow then." 

"Gomawo~ See ya~" 

 

*click*

 

"Wow, now what?" she asked herself and flipped to the left, throwing her phone away from the bed. Her hands were balled together, and she closed her eyes.

Maybe I should just sleep.. 

 

That was what she was going to do.... Or so.

But clearly, she couldn't. The rain was pouring, and the thunders were roaring so loudly that she can't seem to fall asleep. Yes, she was tired and exhausted but somehow, she just can't sleep.

"Argh." Soo Ri groaned and jumped out of bed, she'll probably go to the city for a walk or for some tiny shopping, since there were a few night shops around. Hopefully that will lighten and brighten her spirit and make her tired from shopping later.

Hopping towards the main door, she wore long baggy sleeves shirt, a leggings and rain boots. Then took an umbrella before flunging the door open. A strong wind greeted her with a slap in the face and she stepped out, closing the door before the carpet and furnitures gets wet or even leave a puddle in her dorm.

Despite the whole storm, Soo Ri walked under the umbrella, slowly she took tiny steps forward and then to the gate. "Hopefully, Ahjussi doesn't mind me going out by myself to wander around.. Since its raining and all, and most of all.. It was the first time I am going out by myself ever since I became a... a.. vampire.."

But then again, she had left a note behind telling the rest that she was going out and would be back before sunrise, so that was probably okay..

 

Her lips curled into a smile when she saw the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter