#19- Cries

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the confession Woo Hyun oppa said, and I somewhat rejected him.. My mood was getting in the way, I felt sorry for him that I didn't feel the same way he did to me.. I do like him, but more of a best friend rather than a lover..

I made my way out through the dance floor and slop on a nearby chair, looking at the feast that spreads out on the long table. How I wish I can tell Rae Na everything that happen today.. I suddenly missed her presence so much. But then again, what good will bring when I tell her that Woo Hyun oppa confessed to me? Afterall, she likes him too. I can't possibly be telling her that, what if she hates me or something?

I face palmed myself, how I wish I could just fall alseep and maybe whatever happened today can be just a dream. Groaning in annoyance, I looked around the table, my throat was thirsty all of the sudden and I wanted to have something to drink. 

A waiter travelled to me with a tray on his hand, and then with a slight bow, he smiles and says, "Would you like something to drink miss?" 

I looked at the purple liquid that was on the tray, my eyes glistens in delight.. JUICE! 

I nods and he handed me the purple drink, before taking another light bow and excusing himself. I held the purple drink up and realized that there was a sphere-like ice in it. Without hesitating, I drank the glass one shot and after finishing the whole drink in one sip, and my head started getting light-headed. This tastes weird..

It's not sweet nor sour. It's bitter... it taste bad and then realisation sprang to me: This is no juice. It's WINE!

I cursed into my insides and face palmed myself again, then I felt so.. so.. dizzy and tired. My eyes could see double of everything! Double of chairman ahjussi at the staircase talking to some students of his, double of Jeon Na who was dancing with double of Sung Jong. 

 

Oh god, I can't be drunk... Not here, infront of everyone.

 

I pulled myself up but to no avail, my head fell back onto the table, then I thought, maybe if I close my eyes for awhile, the dizziness and hangover will be gone. 

Maybe...  maybe...

But I was wrong, I fell asleep..

 

-POV ENDS-

 

[Myung Soo's POV:]

I came out from the balcony, back to the hall after sometime of fresh air. The sight of her dancing with Woo Hyun made my blood boil and I scrunched my hair, annoyed. I surveyed the room, and found out that the two weren't dancing anymore. Instead, I found Woo Hyu with my other hyungs at one corner of the room, he face looks dark and he isn't all bouncing up and down like usual. He looks moody, Soo Ri wasn't with him too. What on earth happened between those two..? I hope he doesn't say anything that make her upset or anything..

I turned my back against them and wandered to the buffet table and took a glass of wine. Sipping it, the drink made me feel hot, but I wasn't drunk. I can tolerate my alcohol, then my head slide to the right, a girl was on her head on the table, holding the wine glass on her hand, which was also on the table.

Is she drunk? I scoffed, and turned away. How can they just lie at here, if they're drunk, they should go to their own rooms and sleep or something, why sleep here?

Then it struck me, she was wearing a silky beige dress like Soo Ri's.. and she was also wearing the rose hairpin.. I shook my head, hoping it's not her, "Eyy.. that can't be her right..?"

But curiousity kills me, and I turned back, I gasped and put my wine glass back onto the table. OH MY GOD.

 

THAT IS SOO RI.

 

Then my eyes wandered to the wine glass... She wouldn't have drank that right?! I mean.. That's no juice. It's wine. And wine specifically for Vampires.. if a human drinks it... They'll get sleepy immediately..

I clicked my tongue and went over her, shaking her up, "Yah. iireona." I said, shaking her arms. She mumbled some weird language before going back to sleep. Who the heck even gave her that drink?!

I sighed and then pulled her up, carrying her over my shoulders, "You better thank me later.." I whispered to her, though I doubt she'll even hears anything.

I walked past the hall, past my hyungs who were surprised, "Yah, Myung Soo-ah. What happen to her?" Dong Woo hyung asked and I groaned, "She took the damn wine that was for us." 

My other hyung's eyes popped out, and they shouted, including Woo Hyun who was moody earlier, "WHAT?!"

"Yeah." I replied, rolling my eyes and looking at the sleeping face of the girl. Then Woo Hyun stepped forward, hands reaching out, "I'll carry her instead." he suggested and my hands pushes his away, I glared at him, "You had your chance to earlier. You left her there. So now it's my turn to do what I want with her, and that is to bring her to my room and let her sleep." 

His teeth gritted and he clenched his drink, his eyes glowing yellow and he hiss, holding my collar, "Don't you dare do anything to her." 

I ignored his words and my other hyungs looked at us both, eyes back and forth between Woo Hyun and I. Then I pushed his hand away with my strength before brushing past them. 

Classmates and fellow vampires looked at us as I walked, they whispered and glared at Soo Ri but I glared back at them and they stepped back with a light bow. Abuji looks at me and then his head travels to Soo Ri's. "What happen?" he asks.

"She drank our wine." I grumbled and he looks taken aback, "I see. You should let her sleep in your room then." 

"Yeah, I was about to do that." I smirked and bowed a little before going up the stairs. The hallway of the 3rd floor was dark and deathly quiet. But I didn't mind, since I was use to it, why should I be scared of the dark? Because Darkness is my power itself, I am darkness.

I click open the door knob and the cold room welcomes me, the windows were shut and I closed the curtains as well, looking at the red sky one last time before untying the curtains.

The sky was red, a storm is coming..

I laid her on my bed and tuck her beneath the thick blankets, she sleeped soundly and I brushed her bangs out from her face, she looks beautiful...

 

Even when sleeping.

 

I watched her sleep and I sat beside her, caressing her porcelain face. Her eyebrows furrowed at my touch and she tilted her head, "Appa.. Om..ma.. Opp...a" she mumbles in her sleep and my heart sank, I clenched my fist and looked at her hand, gripping the blankets tightly. And as commanded, my body moves by its own and my hands moved to hers, holding her hand to reassure her, then she went back to being calm, before I left the room to let her sleep.

 

I went back to the party, towards my hyungs, and there Woo Hyun was, glaring at me as if I did a sin or something, "I didn't do anything to her." I reassured and leaned on the wall.

Sung Kyu hyung looked at me and then he says, "How did she even drink that wine?"

"No idea, probably she mistaken it as juice or something." I replied, not really that interested in that talk anymore.

Woo Hyun was back to his moodiness and it was getting on my nerves but I don't show it. The rest of my hyungs must have noticed too and Sung Yeol chirped, "Don't be moody anymore~ I'm here for you~"

"Yeah, I mean there's so much more girls out there, you know Woo Hyun-ah." Hoya hyung commented and I raised my eyebrows in suspicion. What does he mean by that.

Dong Woo hyung nodded and I looked at him, slightly getting irritated, "What did you do, Woo Hyun..." I interrogated and he looks up at me, then with a bitter smirk he replies, "I confessed to her." 

My eyes widened in anger and said, "Wh..at? You what?" 

"I confessed to her. I fallen in love with her. I love her. I love a human but I don't care." he blurts and I can feel my fist wanting to punch him in his face.

Then he adds on with his voice slightly raised, "But she rejected me, I wanted to kiss her. She pushed me aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter