#32- Three levels

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun was walking around the villa, helping his friends with putting the firewood in place to where they should be, it has been an hour and a half and most teams were coming back. He glanced at his fellow brothers— Sung Kyu, Dong Woo, Hoya, Sung Yeol and Sung Jong. All of his brothers were back, except Myung Soo. Then his eyes travelled to the sky, it was bright minutes ago, but now.. it was dark, gloomy, thunders roared and it was as if it was going to rain. Then a flash of lightning could be seen and he thought of Soo Ri, did she do this...?

But then again, how could she have? She was suppose to be finding for firewood with Myung Soo and not.. playing with her powers.. Right?

He heave a sigh of relief then continue doing his stuff, that was until he could have sworn he heard Myung Soo's voice, 

 

Hyung... 

 

It wasn't one of a calling, but more of a plea.

He shook that voice away, but somehow, he couldn't rest assure. It was as if something was going to happen. Something bad was going to happen. His eyes began glowing yellow in caution. "Hey! Everyone is back right? Let's gather around." shouts Sung Yeol who was standing near the pyramid of firewood. 

"Wait, Myung Soo and Soo Ri aren't back yet." Woo Hyun said, looking back at the east forest path.

"Ahh.. why is he always the last one?!" Sung Yeol whines. "Maybe they're off somewhere to flirt or something, probably ditching finding firewood." snickers Som.

"Let's wait for a while more.." Jung Yeop instructed and commanded that no more students should be loitering around. Just in case.

The students gathered at the pyramid of firewood that was already setted up, waiting for the two divines.

It was taking a long time for them to come back and Jung Yeop was already feeling alittle uneasy, so was Woo Hyun. Had he not be hallucinating earlier when he thought he heard Myung Soo's voice calling him?

 

[35minutes later.]

"Alright, this is getting weird. They should be back by now." Hoya insisted, looking around.

"Yeah, could they have gotten into some trouble or something?" Jeon Na worriedly asked.

"Eyy, he probably got lost." Jokes Sung Yeol who then got elbowed by Jeon Na, "Now isn't the time to be joking chodding ah." she scolds.

Woo Hyun stood up and said, "I'll go look for them." 

"I'll come with you." Jeon Na says.

"We'll come too." Dong Woo added, and his brothers and Soo Ri and Jeon Na's roommates stood up.

"The teachers will look for them too, if you can't find them by an hour, come back here. I don't want any of you lost." Jung Yeop sternly pointed out.

"Ne." the students said and began their search for the two divines at the east forest.

 

Sung Jong was behind the group with Jeon Na, his eyes scanning around like a predator, then he spots a crow from one of the trees, and without hesitation, he took over to look at his mind with his power— seeing what the crow has seen but there was nothing. The crow wasn't here when Myung Soo and Soo Ri had walked past.

"I smell their scents." Jeon Na murmured and Sung Yeol turned, his lips curling up into a teasing smile, "Psh, what are you? a dog?"

She glares at him and he immediately shuts up, he was worried for his brother and Soo Ri too.

"This way." Jeon Na said, walking past them, leading them to where she had smelled them—vampire insticts.

They walked through the now dark forest, it was drizzling now and the floor was wet and muddy. It took about 15minutes to get to where Myung Soo and Soo Ri last were— and that was the trap that they had fell into.

"Oy. Look, it's the firewood.." Sung Kyu mutters, his eyes darting around, making sure there were no suspicious people around them.

Woo Hyun ran towards it and then he peered over, "Their scent ends here.. And.. guys.. there's a trap here."

All of their eyes shot up immediately, slowly walking to Woo Hyun. "You can't be joking right? They can't fall into here. Gosh its deep!" gasped So Rin.

"What the... how many metres is this uhm.. well? No— trap?" Ji Hye asked and Mu Rin stepped beside her, "One way to find out." she smirks.

"Oh you're kidding me right?" Sung Yeol gulps, looking into the trap, it was dark and it seemed very. very deep.

"We jump." Dong Woo wriggles his brows, curious yet excited to see what lies below.

"Oh no. Hell no. What if we die in there!" asked Sung Yeol.

"Eyy hyung, there's no way we'll die. So Rin had healing powers." Sung Jong winked.

"Bu-but!" 

"I'm going in." Woo Hyun says and then jumps in almost immediately, not screaming but going in coolly and swiftly.

"HYUNG!" shouts Sung Yeol, his pupils wavering and he thought he almost had a heart attack, how could he jump in so brave like that? 

It took sometime for Woo Hyun to reply, and the rest were almost close to holding their breaths while waiting for his voice, "It's fine! I'm alive! It's actually not that deep as you thought!" his voice echoes up the trap and the members sighed.

"what do you see?" are they there?" Hoya shouts back into the trap.

"No... I don't seem 'em. But..."

"But what?" Jeon Na cuts him.

"There's something in here."

Their eyes widened as they looked at each other, "There's a... tunnel..and their scents were through it." 

"okay, are we jumping in or are we going to tell abuji?" asked Sung Yeol.

"We'll split here." Sung Kyu said, "It's too risky for all of us to go down there. What if we never come back up? The others wouldn't know where we are." he adds.

"So whose going where?" Dong Woo questions.

 

After awhile of splitting the members— those who'll dive into the tunnel and those who'll return and tell the chairman.

It was decided that Woo Hyun, Sung Kyu, Jeon Na, Mu Rin, So Rin and Sung Jong will go find the divine siblings.

And Dong Woo, Hoya, Sung Yeol, Ji Hye, Som and Jumi will go back to inform the teachers.

 

....

[Soo Ri's POV:]

 

I opened my eyes, the last thing that I could remember before blacking out was that I was charging straight at that... that lady...

Shotting up immediately, I glanced around. dark, wet, dirty, stinky greeted me. I was at the tunnel... And I was chained— Neck, wrist, ankles.

 

Myung Soo oppa..

 

Where was he? I tried budging around, yanking on my chains but it was too tight on me, I can't get them out.

Then footsteps came, and her smell was fading towards me. I saw her eyes first, then she her lips, "Awake already? Good morning~" she chirps.

"Where am I? What do you want from me? Where's Myung Soo oppa?" I demanded, fangs appearing and my eyes glowed purple.

"So many questions..." She replies with a smirk, "I have him threw in another room." Min Ri adds.

"You.. what?" 

"You heard me, darling. Now..." Min Ri stepped closer to me, her fingernails digging into my cheeks, "What a pretty face you have." And with a scratch, 3 lines appeared across my cheek, and blood trickled down— cold, stinging pain and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter