#15- Dream

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Myung Soo's POV:]

 

After a long while Soo Ri cried, she finally stopped and it was getting late. So I walked her to her dorm...

"Feeling better now?" I asked, walking beside her as she stays quiet.

She nods and look to the ground as she walks, "Yeah.."

The way back was short but it felt long because we didn't have any conversation, I was holding the stray cat that was at the plum blossom tree earlier, silently caressing it. And the next thing I said was unexpected, even I didn't knew why I had said that.

"Hey... If you want, you can stay at our dorm. Since yours might be empty and lonely?" 

She looked up to me and smiled, "Nah, kwaenchana. I don't want to bother you. And besides.. It's kind of.. awkward to stay there." 

 

Awkward? Ah... right, we're vampires afterall.

 

"Ah... I see.. Well..." I said, passing her the little cat into her arms, it mewed at her touch. "Why don't this little fellow keep you company?" 

Her lips curved up, as she patted the little furball. Then she looked at me, then look elsewhere, "But I don't know how to take care of it." she mutters.

I chuckled and replied, "Just give it milk or fish everyday will do. Cats are easy to take care of." 

"Jinja?" Her dark round pupils gazed into mine.

 "Yeah."

Then we finally reached, and she walked up the few steps of stairs to the main door. "Thanks for today..." she mumbles with a shy smile then continues, "Uhm.. Could you please keep a secret what happened today, as well...?"

I nodded and walked up towards her, and gave her one last hug. She didn't squirm or anything, she just stood there and let me hugged her. "I will. So don't worry.. If there's anything, just let me know." I whispered to her ears and she nods, before turning around to enter the dorm.

I watched her as she disappears after the door closes with a tiny wave. And my face fades into expressionless after recalling what happen earlier, but soon a smile crept in.

 

"How rare of you to be affectionate." 

 

I spun around to the voice from behind, a boy stood there with his hands crossed and glaring at me—Woo Hyun.

The smile on my face immediately drops and I glared back at him, "What are you trying to imply?" 

"Let me guess, have you fallen in love with a human?" he smirks.

 

In love... Huh..?

Such a small word yet it holds so much emotions.

 

"What if I did?" I replied, smirking as well. 

His smirk droops and he walked towards me, "What a pity, looks like we both fell in love with the same person. I like Soo Ri too."

I patted his shoulder and brush passed him, "So..? Am I suppose to give her up to you?" 

He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist, turning around, "I'm not going to hold back on you, Myung Soo-ah. I'm going all out on this."

 

"I'm not going to hold back too, even if you are my hyung." I muttered and disappear into the darkness. Leaving him behind.

 

-POV ends-

 

[At Soo Ri's dorm]

"Gosh, what a night..." Soo Ri mumbles as she put down the little black cat and threw herself into her soft bed. Then she peeks at the little furball who was staring at her on the bed from the ground.

She closes her eyes and the image of Myung Soo hugging her earlier flashed into her mind. "Arghhhh~" she groaned as she shouts into her pillow.

"He saw the weak me again! Aish... What was I thinking back there.? TT^TT" 

But somehow, she felt safe in his arms. Thinking about it makes her blush, and she snuggles into one of her pillows. "Now that I think about it... That boy... he always seems to see my weak times.. and he is always appearing when I am in danger... What is this feeling..?" 

"Hey, furball.. Do I like him?" she asks as she looked at the tiny cat that pounced onto her bed and curled beside her face, it mewed at her question.

Her eyes widened, "Eh? Is that a yes or a no..?" 

Expecting an answer, but the cat ignored her and went to doze off, "Aish...." Soo Ri clicks her tongue and sat up, looking at the time.. It was getting late, "Guess I should have a nice shower to calm my mind..."

...

An hour and half later...

1.27AM

 

"Gah... That bath is good.." the girl huffed and sat on her vanity, combing through her wet brown hair. Then applying some face products on her silky milk-like skin.

 

Then there was a knock on the window, but Soo Ri thought it was probably a twig that hit on it so she ignored.. But the knock was getting louder and it sounded like someone was pouncing on her window. "What's that noise..." she mumbled to herself and the cat jumped onto her vanity.

She turned and walked towards the window, opening the thick and heavy maroon curtains. She almost screamed at the sight of the figure, it was Woo Hyun. Her mou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter