#27- Suspicion

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you're saying that the girl that looks like you appeared in our class earlier wasn't you?" Sung Yeol asks.

"That's right!" Soo Ri pouted, crossing her hands as she slump back on the couch. Jung Yeop has also came back and is fully aware of the 'Soo Ri' that his 6 sons saw in their classroom earlier.

"Does that mean that someone is using your face, your body? Like making it an illusion for all of us to see?" Woo Hyun pointed out, after thinking very deeply.

"But who? It can't be someone who is a human. It should probably be a vampire too!" Dong Woo says and the 8 other vampires nodded in approval. 

"Whoever it is, I will take note of it. Soo Ri-ah, you said that you saw a weird mysterious looking girl earlier just now, right?" Jung Yeop question and Soo Ri nods, "Yeah, she has blonde twin tails braided on each side of her head and she wore glasses."

"I don't think there's a student like that in our school....." Jung Yeop replies, as he flips the student contracts. None of it showed a similar description as what Soo Ri had said.

The atmosphere in the room was silence, tense and worse it was giving the chills. Whoever the girl was, she was not a student of the school. So where had she come from? Was she a vampire like them as well? Or was she a plain human student?

"In the meantime, school has ended, why don't you go and have some training at our dorm, Soo Ri-ah?" Jung Yeop requests and Soo Ri nods, then stood up, "I'll go take my stuffs first then!"

 "Alright, run along."

"I'll take my leave now, ahjussi." she smiles and lowered her head into a nod before leaving the office to her classroom. INFINITE followed her behind as well, talking about how their lessons were super boring and how the first day of school was the worst. As she enter her block.. Student eyes followed her every step, some even started gasping and whispering among themselves, it was getting alittle bit out of hand as some girls whispered exceptionally loud:

 

"Yah, why is she with INFINITE oppas?"

"I thought she wasn't with good terms with them? Especially Myung Soo oppa?" 

"Yah yah, she's laughing with them!"

"Omo! Andwae~ Oppa is mine!"

"She's such a sl-t!"

"Even Myung Soo oppa smiled at her! Are they in a relationship or something?"

"What a ------"

 

The last comment pulled Myung Soo's nerve, he could endure any other comments, but saying harsh words to his sister despite knowing anything about them. Soo Ri just ignored the words even though it hit her alittle but Myung Soo couldn't tolerate that, so he turn his head to the group of girls, glaring at them. "Yah, she's not a sl-t. Stop saying that." 

"Oppa." Soo Ri mumbles, pulling his sleeve to calm him down. He looked at her and his eyes soften and he heaves a sigh.

"Omo. Did you see that?!" another girl yelled from the other side.

"Yah you--" Myung Soo raised his voice but Soo Ri cutted him, "Enough. Let's go. It's no use telling them off.."

"Fine." he coldly shrugged off and jerked his head forward, asking her to continue walking and she did.

 

Finally she reached her locker, only to find Rae Na leaning on it, looks like her friend was waiting for her as well..

"Rae Na-ah!" Soo Ri calls out with a smile.

The girl turns and beams, running out towards her, "Neo kwaenchana?" she asks and Soo Ri nodded.

"Gomawo Sung Jong-ah. For taking her to the infirmary." 

"Aniya~" Sung Jong grins, waving his hand.

"So let's go?" Rae Na pointed to the direction of their dorm. "Rae Na-ah.. I'm uh.. going somewhere first."

"Where?" the girl asks, raising one of her eyebrows.

"Um... somewhere."

"Alone?"

Soo Ri glanced at INFINITE as if asking for help but they look at her, just as puzzled. Thinking of an excuse. Rae Na followed her eye glances and found herself staring at INFINITE as well. Then she looked down, her bangs covering her eyes for a second before looking up with a cheery smile, "Kwaenchana. Go ahead, I'll be going to the dorm first then." 

"Rae Na-ah.. I---" 

"It's alright, you can tell me later! Then I'll go first then." Rae Na winked and ran down the corridors with her books on her hand, looking back and waving.

Soo Ri looks down and sighs, she wanted to tell Rae Na that she wasn't doing anything stupid, but it seems like her best friend had gotten the wrong idea. How was she going to explain it all later?

She wanted to tell her that she wasn't a human. That she was something else, a Vampire. No.. A monster. But how could she? It was hard just saying those words, how would Rae Na believe her? She'll probably get creeped out and eventually leave her. Woo Hyun patted her head and mutters, "It's alright, we'll find a way to tell her a reason for you following us."

"Mm.." the divine girl nods her head and took her stuffs before following INFINITE from the back door to their dorm for training.

 

Training went by in a breeze and it was soon 10AM. Soo Ri had improved alot eversince she became a vampire and her powers were as destructive yet deadly. If it wasn't for the special ring that Jung Yeop had created, many of her kind would have been greatly injured because of her attacks. She was good in both ways, passive and defence.

And as usual, she went back to her dorm, Rae Na and her just talked alittle and then it was silent around them. It felt as if Rae Na was drifting away from her as days went by,

'could she have realize that I am not a human?'  Soo Ri sometimes wondered, but right now. She still can't muster the courage to tell her that.. So like her, Soo Ri remained quiet.

The student body wasn't on her side as well, she hanged out with INFINITE a lot and many were wondering what so special about her? Why is she the only person that INFINITE would hang out with? Had she bribed them? Many started talking badly about Soo Ri and there were times the poor girl will receive threats from other girls from other class, or even notes saying to cut ties with INFINITE. But how could Soo Ri cut ties with them? They were her kind, they understooded her, they knew her concerns, because it was the same for them.

 

[2 Weeks later]

"I'll be.. uh.. out for a while." Soo Ri says and Rae Na looks at her roommate wearing her boots, "Alright, don't be back so late~"  was all she says in return along with a smile that Soo Ri thought it was just for show.

"Ne~" 

As she open the door of her dorm room, she glance one last look at Rae Na who was on the bed reading some novels. She mouthe to herself, "Mianhae Rae Na-ah.. I'm really sorry..." 

Things hadn't been going well for the two girls, one who misunderstands everything, and the other, who wants to tell her that all of this was just a misunderstanding. But she can't. She swore to the chairman to keep her identity hidden, even if it was from her bestest friend...

 

[Flashback to two days ago...]

"Ahjussi." Soo Ri greeted after a knock on a door of his office, her head peeked into the room and there stood Myung Soo and Jung Yeop.

"Ah.. Soo Ri~ What brings you here?" he asks with a fatherly smile.

"I need to talk to you.." she says, walking towards his desk. "Have a seat, then."

As told, she took a seat and Jung Yeop came walking towards the chair opposite of hers.

"What is it..?" Myung Soo questions her, taking a seat next to hers. Her face was full of worry and concern.

"I think it is time for me to tell Rae Na.. She's been misunderstanding me.." the girl mumbles, playing with her fingers as she speak.

Jung Yeop's face hardens and seriousness floods into him, "Not now.. You know that we are to keep our identities hidden, no?"

"But--" 

"No. Soo Ri-ah, our identites is a big secret to this school. What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter