#35- Gone

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was after sometime that Soo Ri opened the door, the scent of Myung Soo has long faded and no one was near her now.. There a doll awaits her on the floor, it was a teddy bear with a ribbon on it, she picked it up before closing the door and bringing the bear in with her. Plopping on the bed, she stared at the doll, Myung Soo's scent was all over the doll and she pulled it towards her chest, hugging it. Filling herself with his scent all over her.

Slowly, she lowered herself on her bed, clutching the bear close to her and her lids slowly lowered. Then her thumb accidentally pressed it's belly.. And his voice appeared..

 

Soo Ri-ah, annyeong... It's oppa..

I don't know whether you will ever hear this but, I just want to say..

Mianhae, for not telling you about the past.. I wanted to protect you, I never wanted you to know because I know you'll be sad and broken like this..

I know it's hard for you to not be sad, but... I don't blame you for what you did, though I was really upset at first.. 

Slowly, and slowly.. I began to understand, it wasn't your fault.

So please don't blame yourself..

I really want you to smile like you always do.

 

 

Because your smile always make me happy.

And your sadness, sorrow makes me sad too.. 

 

I love you, my little precious Soo Ri..

I will always trust you, and I hope you trust me too.

 

Instantly, her eyes shot open, and she pushed herself off the bed, and went straight out of the door.

Her heart felt something amiss..

Something felt wrong... about the words.. about the voice... it was as if he was going to go away, as if he was going to go somewhere far away. 

 

And she didn't want that.. She didn't care if what she wished was selfish, she didn't care if he had hated her for killing his parents, just one more time... She wanted to see his face. She regretted, why had she not open the door just now when he was just there.. When he was still around.

 

Charging down the stairs, she ran and ran, barging to where INFINITE and her friends were at the hall. She panted and their eyes looked at her in concern, "What's wrong?" Woo Hyun asked, standing up from the couch upon seeing her.

She looked around, all eyes were on her, but not his. "Where.. where is Myung Soo oppa?" 

"Myung Soo? I thought he went to see you?" Jeon Na replied, looking at Woo Hyun. "But that aside, are you okay? You're really pale right now." she adds.

Soo Ri coughed and catched her breath, then she scanned the whole area. 

 

He wasn't there.

 

"Oppa.. oppa..." her words replayed in her head and she continued her search without answering her friends. 

Right now, she needed to find him..

"She's acting really weird." Dong Woo pointed out, "In a bad way.. had something bad happened?" 

"I think so.. Judging by how frantic she was." Sung Yeol replied, and Sung Jong nods.

"I'm following her." Woo Hyun said, and left the group, trailing behind her. Leaving the rest utterly confused and puzzled, not knowing what to do. So they sat there and waited.

 

Up the stairs and towards every single room in the villa, she searched for him.

Doors after doors, and rooms after rooms, Woo Hyun had a tough time following her because she was just too fast. She had used her vampire abilites to speed up the search for Myung Soo. It was finally, he managed to get hold of her, he grabbed her hand and twirled her around, holding her shaking shoulders. "What is it?" he asked, his eyes narrowed into hers.

Her lips pursed and she muttered, "Myung Soo oppa.. he left me a message. It felt weird, as if he was going somewhere far. As if he wasn't going to come back.. And now I can't find him.." 

Woo Hyun recalled earlier, the look of Myung Soo when he last talked to him. His eyes and smile were so sad, how could he have not notice something was wrong just now?

 

[Flashback to before Myung Soo went to Soo Ri's room:]

 

Woo Hyun was in his new room, enjoying every little single relaxation in it, the view was beautiful, the window was big and wide, almost occupying one wall of the room, and there was even a balcony attatched to it. Not to forget, the bed was extremely soft, even softer than the one he had back in his dorm! He cuddled one of the pillows and was about to close his lids before he heard a knock on his door. He almost swore but groan instead, "Who is it?" he asked, pulling himself up from the bed that was sinking his body in.

"Hyung, its me." Myung Soo said, as he entered the room. His hand holding the bear.

He sat up and blinked, then hopping off his bed to the couch nearby with his brother. "What is it? I thought you were going to see Soo Ri?" Woo Hyun said, jerking his chin to the bear, "Didn't you wanted to give her that?" he adds.

Myung Soo nodded and heaved a silent sigh, then gave a bitter smile. "You know.. I have a favour to ask you." 

"Mwo? What favour?" 

"Swear on your life that you'll protect my sister—no— I don't think we can even call each other siblings after what happen..." he started and Woo Hyun just stared at him, the divined vampire continued, "Promise me you'll protect Soo Ri when I'm not around." 

The older boy scoffed, and rested his head on the couch, "Yah, didn't I already promise you that when I found out you two were siblings. I swear! I'll protect her, I'm her gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter