#21- Changed

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The memories came flooding back into me, and my eyes shot open... Myung Soo was there next to me, we were back in his room and I was on the bed. My eyes swelled up from the tears that were pouring out, and he whispers to me, "Have you awaken, Soo Ri-ah..? Are your memories back..?" 

I nods and covered my eyes from showing him the tears, though he probably saw all of it already.. "Yes..." 

I pulled my body up from the cold bed, with the help of Myung Soo, "They were such..good people.. yet.. because of me.. they're gone now.." I shut my eyes, clutching the sheets from anger, If only I wasn't born into this world.. They wouldn't have died because of me... 

The sparks in my body rised and I can feel the anger and frustration coming up.. My fists were hot, they're twitching... "Soo Ri.. It's not your fault.." he says, pulling me to him for a hug, he holds my head. But I shook my head, unable to lift that thought off my head, it was my sin to be alive..

Tears continue to stream and he hushes me, patting gently on my head, "Because of me... because of me..." I sobbed. I heard the sound of cracks afterwards.. everything I bottled up seems to spill, the lights from the chandelier and the lamps beside the bed side flickered, then they crackle before it explodes off in a small explosion, I let out a scream as I watch the lamp glass shatter and the chandelier dropping on the floor, diamonds of crystals shatter as well, they looked like raindrops falling onto the ground. "Control, don't let your power overtake your true self..." 

I broke away from the hug and looks at the mess that I made.. I'm scared....  

"I'm with you... Don't worry.." he softly mumbles into my ear, and that calmed me down. His voice, his existence, his pressence, everything he is calms me down.. Then he lays me back down on the bed, "Get some rest.."

I held his hand and he turns to me, flashing a reassurance smile, "I'll stay here until you're asleep."

I nod and shut my eyes, getting some rest. And that night, I have no more nightmares, peaceful sleeps..

 

-POV ends-

 

As Myung Soo watches her slumber into a deep sleep, he caresses her cheeks before slowly, softly and gently leaving her to get some rest. He opens the door and went down the stairs, the party was called off and everyone stood at the hall, decorations are already taken down, and they were back in comfy clothes. At the sight of Myung Soo, the vampire students placed their hands on their hearts and gave a light bow in form of respect of the Divined Blooded Myung Soo.

Their faces were al full of shock and surprise, the word of Soo Ri being his sister and a divine blooded vampire was already spread through the dorm. Jung Yeop stood in the center, and he looks at him in a concern face, "Is she... alright?" he asked.

"Yes.. she's alright now, she's having a rest now... The truth and awakening must have shocked her.." Myung Soo replied. 

"So.. Soo Ri.. she's your sister..?" Sung Kyu asked, his face slightly different from his arrogant looking expression. 

"Yes.. she is. The hidden daughter of Myung Jae and Jung Ri. My sister, as well as my fiance." the boy answered back and many were taken aback by the word 'fiance'

"That is if Soo Ri still wishes for it." he adds.

"Well, marriage between siblings in the Divine blood is normal anyways.." Dong Woo mumbled and Hoya nodded.

The atmosphere was tensed and silent after Myung Soo explained everything to them— Soo Ri's past, and the death of Myung Jae and Jung Ri. He didn't mind telling this to them because he knew that they could be trusted. Then his eyes travelled to Woo Hyun. He walks to him and he held his head down, making everyone gasped.

As a Divine Blooded vampire, bowing one's head meant a form of asking someone a favour. It was rare because normally Divine Bloods don't ask for any favour to be done.

It surprised Woo Hyun as well and he tered, "Wha..what are you doing..?!" 

Myung Soo spoke and he said with a serious tone, "Please, be Soo Ri's guardian and protect her in times when I can't. I know that among everyone here, you are the one who feels most betrayed." 

"What if I reject that favour?" he replies.

"Oy, Woo Hyun-ah!" Sung Yeol interrupted.

"Then, let me change my sentence..." Myung Soo said, "I beg you to protect Soo Ri." he corrected and everyone's eyes widened including Woo Hyun.

The older brother scoffs and then he smirked, "Guess I can't say no to you after you say that. I pledge to protect Soo Ri, in times of danger, and when you can't protect her. As her guardian.. And also for your late parents." 

Then he knelt down and place his hands on his heart, pledging the oath.

Myung Soo turns to INFINITE and gave a bitter smile, "If I could ask for more, may I also ask that you can coach and train my sister to control her powers..?" 

"As you wish." Sung Jong beams.

"Of course! Anything for your little sister, or should I rephrase that.. Your fiance..~" Sung Yeol chirped.

Hoya and Dong Woo nods and Sung Kyu let out a little sigh, then flashing a rare smile, "We can't say 'No' to the divines can we?" 

"Thanks.." Myung Soo smiled back and then lowered his head once more, to thank his fellow vampire mates.

...

[The next day..]

[Soo Ri's POV:]

I woke up the next morning, and my energy was back, I felt much more energetic than before. I around, Myung Soo oppa isn't here..  I sighed.

My eyes wandered to my clothes that I'm wearing, it was still that dress, but no longer clean, it was dirty. I pulled my sheets and went to the mirror, my appearence changed. My pupils were no longer dark brown, they're more of a dark red now. My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter