#18- The party

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The thought of Woo Hyun oppa being the boy in my dreams crossed my mind and I stared at him wide-eyed. Then again, there was no way he could've be, it's just pure coincidence right..?

"Yah, you're scaring me. Stop staring at me, I know I'm handsome." he broke the silence and I snapped. "Huh..?" 

"What is it?" he says and I shook my head, he can't possibly be my older brother right..? But even if he is, why would he want to hide it from me? 

 

No.. he's not the boy in the dreams. I tried convincing myself without any proof and replied, "Nothing.." I lied.

"Don't lie to me." he mumbled, his tone slightly deeper and he gaze intensly into my eyes, I feel like I'm being swallowed into him or something.

"I.. I just thought I remembered a fragment of my memory." I confessed, looking away. 

"What memory?" he ask, he leaned back, drinking a sip of his water.

 

That's right... I didn't bring up to him about my memory and past before. I heave a sigh as I fiddle with my fingers before explaining everything to him. After sometime of explaining, I added, "You're not my brother are you?" 

He looks at me and his lips curled up into an empty smile, "I'm sorry, but I wish I was. But I am not." 

I sighed and shook my head, eyes looking at the ring he bought me, "Aniya..." 

He looks to the window, then his eyes travelled to the sky, I did the same. The sky was already slowly diming before we know it, and there was a party later at the dorm. Then he stood up with his hands reached out to me, "Let's get going." he says and I nod in reply, taking his hand and standing up to leave the cafe.

Our hands remained intertwined and we spoke of nothing as we walk, then he suddenly blurts, "I'm looking forward to see how you'll look like later at the party."

"What do you mean by that?" I ask and he smirks, "It's a formal party. You'll have to wear a dress, Soo Ri-ah." 

I stared at him in a daze, "You're kidding right?"

"No, I'm not." he winks and nudges me, "Look out for me later. I'll be a prince. You'll swoon over me."

"You mean the other female students in your dorm." I corrected with a laugh and he shrugs, "Yeah, maybe." 

I gawked, how can he have so much confidence in himself. 

 

Then just as we were about to reach back to the dorm, Woo Hyun oppa stopped by a convenience store to get something while I wait outside by the lampost. The wind howls and the streets looks empty. Then I look to my shoes then I looked up with my eyes closed thinking, I wonder what will I wear later...? 

My eyes remained closed, I was alittle tired. But what made me open them later was from a sudden pressure on me, something or someone had knocked me. I opened my eyes in surprise as I realize I was on the floor, with a man wearing a hoodie on top of me, his fringe falls below his brows, covering his eyes but I could still see his pupils. It was red, not glowing. Just... Red.

I didn't knew why I became all flustered, and looked at him expecting an appology, afterall, he was the one who knock me down. But insteads he grins and whispers to my ears, his breath making me have goosebumps everywhere. "Very soon, you'll know who you are. And once you do, do not reject your true self." 

I sat there dumbfounded by his words, what did he meant by that..? 'Rejecting my true self'...? Isn't that what someone said in my dreams...?

I clutched my head, why is it that whatever happens or whoever said something in my dreams keeps appearing into my life. Was that a warning or..? I was about to turn to the mysterious hooded man but Woo Hyun oppa's voice made me turn infront, "Soo Ri-ah, what happened? Why are you on the floor?" he questions, looking around.

"This guy knocked me.." I said, pointing to where the guy was and turning, instead of finding the man there, only a breeze blew by. "Who? There's no one Soo Ri-ah." Woo Hyun oppa said. 

He pulled me up and I dusted my skirt, "There hasn't been anyone in this streets eversince we walked past. The cashier at the convenience store said everyone is rushing back since a storm is coming." 

"But.. the guy was just here. He was wearing a hood over him!" I retorted, my eyes can't be playing games at me. "Maybe you're just imagining things, Soo Ri-ah." he teases and ruffles my hair.

 

No... I was sure. That impact on me, that guy. He was real. Who was he...?

 

I looked back behind me, and clenched my fist before combing my hair with my fingers. "Let's go~" chirps Woo Hyun oppa and we headed back to the dorm.

As we reached back the school's gate, the sky was already dark. The paths were all dark and I couldn't really see anything infront of me and it was making me uneasy, Woo Hyun oppa seemed to have noticed my unease in which he put out his palms, and a ball of light shone immediately, floating on his palms then it swirls around as if it was dancing. 

"You have powers?" I asked, amazed by the beautiful little light dancing on his palms.

He scoffs and flicked my forehead, "Psh, what do you think I am? A weakling?" he pouts. 

"Yeah." I said, sacarstically and I think I pulled a nerve of his. "MWO?!" he roars then punishes me with tickles.

"I didn't knew your power was 'light' ." I muttered, and he stops tickling me, and replied, "Yeah, I'm one of the few vampires who can manipulate and control light. Since most vamps can't." he proudly said and I rolled my eyes at his proudness.

We finally reached his dorm and his hyungs were waiting at the door, "Soo Ri-ah!" Sung Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter