#36- She knows

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months had passed since Myung Soo's departure, the seasons changed and it was now Winter. Soo Ri hadn't been doing well since that day of the camp, where her brother had disappeared. Throughout the last few days of the camp, the mood and atmosphere was gloomy as everyone was told about the divine vampire's disappearence and were very shocked and confused, so was Jung Yeop. He had not even heard a word about Myung Soo since then, it was as if he had faded into thin air. He had tried asking for nearby connections to see if anyone had seen his son, but to no avail.. The answer will always be 'No'.

School was as per normal for the kids, and Rae Na had already forgiven Soo Ri and was on good terms with Woo Hyun and the other vampires. Though it was still slightly uncomfortable being around with vampires, Woo Hyun had welcomed her and offered her protection, he had warned the other of his kind that if anyone were to harm her, he would have made them pay. However, she was still not as close as Soo Ri as before. Instead, it felt like as if Soo Ri had changed, Rae Na had talked to her as before but Soo Ri would seem out of it.. 

The departure of her brother had impacted her alot and the others knew that, so whenever Soo Ri was in the dorm, they would refrain from speaking of her brother, let alone.. bringing up his name. Because the last time one kid mentioned his name, Soo Ri had cried for sometime. She had missed her brother dearly, despite being strong at times.. The thought of him had pained her, not to forget the sight of his last gift to her hurted her heart. She had stowed the ring away in her drawer of her dressing table, but occassionally open to have a peek of it.. 

The bear that he had gave her was on her bed and she would always pressed it's belly every night to hear his voice. 

 

"So.. is she still as the same? Cold and arrogant?" Rae Na asked, eversince Myung Soo's disappearence, Soo Ri had grown colder, and arrogant. Almost similar to how Myung Soo used to act around her before she became a vampire.

"Yeah..." Woo Hyun sighs, sipping a blood pack. The two had grown closer as the months went by, "She almost had a fight with one of our students in the dorm.." he adds, running his fingers through his soft hair and groans.

"Have you tried talking to her?" 

"Yeah, she will always say..'I'm fine.'" he replies, shrugging.

"God, why did Myung Soo even leave her? Where on earth did he even go, leaving his sister behind?" she snorted, Rae Na too had heard the past between the two divines and despite knowing the fact that the two were not siblings, she still addresses Soo Ri as Myung Soo's sister.

"I know right.. That little punk." The vampire swore and Rae Na chuckles, "Remind me to give him a good punch when he comes back. For making my best friend shed so much tears because of him." 

"You take the left, I'll take the right." Woo Hyun winked, and Rae Na nodded then she smirked, "It's a deal."

...

 

[Soo Ri's POV:]

I sat in the classroom, the classroom that only me and Sung Jong shared. It was smaller than the one I use to be in but much quieter and peaceful. "Soo Ri-ah, I'll be going to meet the hyungs, want to join me?" Sung Jong asked, with a excited smile.

Lowering my book, I gave him a look, then shaking my head, "You go ahead, I'll meet you at the dorm." Then I returned to reading the novel, books were the only thing to keep me occupied, to keep me from thinking about him..

His eyes droops and I could see he was pouting from the corner of my eyes, "Mm.. arrasso.. See ya." he murmured and pulled open the door, slightly disappointed.

"Sung Jong oppa." I called, placing the book mark on my book before standing up, he turned and his eyebrows raised, "Wae?"

 

"Mianhae." I whispered, he sighs and smiles, "It's alright, I understand."

"Thanks."

"It's nothing~ See ya."

 

The door went with a silent slam and I was left alone. The sky was long dark and students were hurrying back to their dorms, I blew a raspberry and sat down, looking at the sky, the starry night. Myung Soo oppa's face appeared in my mind and I shook it away, I shouldn't think about him now... He said he'll come back.. he won't leave me... So stop having those bad thoughts, Soo Ri-ah.

My lids became heavier as I opened the book to read, then after reading another chapter, I slammed it shut, holding it in my hand before walking out of the classroom, I was just so tired of everything lately. My mouth hung open and I yawned, guess this was the cue to head back..

Maybe I should do some training later..

 

I took one last stroll on the current level of my classroom, before heading down the stairs. Then I saw the most annoying person of my life, oh wait.. Let me correct that, the second MOST annoying person of my life since the first was Min Ri..

The three girls were at the level below mine, and we had just got to meet at the damn staircase.. Their heads tilted up and the middle one smirked, I descended down and ignored them, I was hungry and tired and I didn't want them to add one with it.

Someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around, it was Ji Eun. The b-tch that almost killed me back then during the test. Oh how I would love to repay her for what she did to me before.

"Aren't you going to say hi?" she chirps, and her voice shot into my ears, I sighed out loud and gave her a lazy look, "Why should I?" 

She scoffed and muttered to her friends, "Yah, did she just spoke rudely to me?" 

"Yeah, she did." the two replied harmoniously, I almost spat, what are they? Trailing behind her like puppies. What is she? Was she their owner or master?

Then she began, poking my chest, pushing me slightly and putting pressure at every push. "Yah, do you think you can act so high and mighty just because you're in the same class as Sung Jong, and because you're friends with INFINITE, the Kingkas?" she yelled, and I rolled my eyes, smacking her hand away and turning around to the stairs, ignoring them and trying my best not to snap.

"Omomomo.. is she ignoring you, Ji Eun-ah?" one of the two girls behind the blondie gasped. 

"You this little sl-t.." Ji Eun cursed then I felt a big push behind, two pair of hands were on my back and then I was flying off the stairs. 

But because of my reflexes I've gained from being a vampire, I touched the ground safely and whirled around, to see the three throttling down. Her white hand came flying to me and I caught it before it could reach my cheeks, she pulled back but I gripped it tightly, to the point where her face was almost painted with pain, she yelped and I tilted my head, grinning as I watch her face distort with pain. Her friends watch in horror, not wanting to step in to save her or anything. Then I turned my head to them, and the two of them soon went running away. "Yah! Come back!" Ji Eun shouted, squirming around but I didn't let her go. Instead I gripped even harder.

"Let.. me.. go.." she shireked, tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

 

It was after a few seconds, I released my hand, flunging her to the side wall..

 

Opps, I think I accidentall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter