"SHINee"

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

B2st/Beast - Lightless (Unplugged Ver.)
 
----------------------
 
As I stared at myself in the mirror, I realized I was ready to cry, I held it in. I saw something I don’t think I want to see, something I don’t want to believe, something I know couldn’t happen… well I didn’t want it to happen. It was Junhyung, he was with a girl. They were both acting sweetly as he wiped off food that was on her face. Is this true? No, this is just a nightmare. That’s not Junhyung… he wouldn’t cheat on me, would he? I was afraid to continue dialing his number. But why would I be? It’s the only way to find out if it’s really him. I dialed.
 
My eyes widened as he answered his phone signaling the girl to hold on. I couldn’t take it anymore, my tears quickly rushed.
 
“Babe?” he said. Then he heard my tears, “babe? Are you crying?” he asked. I didn’t answer, all he could hear was me crying as I saw him in the restaurant. “What’s wrong? Babe! Answer me!” He looked at the restaurant windows and saw me. He was shocked, he quickly ran outside leaving his date.
 
“May!” He said as he hugged me, I didn’t budge, I was still in shock. 
 
“Junhyung… who’s she…?” I asked.
 
“She’s no one!” He wiped my tears off, but they kept falling.
 
“Junhyung… tell me who is she?” I continued to ask him. “Babe… it’s nothing! Don’t worry!” He replied. 
 
“If it’s nothing, then answer me. And tell me who she is.” I told him. “She’s just a friend!” He said. 
 
As much I wanted to believe him, I couldn’t. All the rumors were true, Junhyung was a cheater and I’m guessing I was just a victim of his…
 
“Did you know I ignored every rumor about you? Everything they told me… how they said I was just your victim, how they told me that we weren’t going to last, not even a year, and how they all said that you were just going to cheat on me like the rest of the girls… I didn’t believe it, any of it, I trusted you. I gave you my heart, but what did you do? You broke my trust!” I yelled. “Babe…” was all he could say. “Don’t babe me!” I told him. “I can explain!” 
 
“Then explain, tell me… how long have you been cheating on me!?” I cried.
 
“I… I never cheated!” I slapped him in an instant knowing it was just a lie, a sweet lie. I threw my gift to him and ran, I kept running, not knowing where to go. He opened the gift and saw a teddy bear.
------
“Junhyung! I hate you! I hate you so much.” I yelled and threw my pillow at the door. I threw my pictures, the toys Junhyung gave me, all the memory he gave me, I kept throwing it as I kept crying. My mom went inside my room, “Honey!” She hugged me tightly. “Umma, why are guys like that? Why do they lie? Why do they cheat?” I asked with tears rolling my face. “It’s ok, let it all out…” she told me.
-------
It’s been almost a week now, me and my mother moved out of the house. 
 
“Honey, I’m sorry our house isn’t as big or pretty as our old one, but I hope you like it!” She smiled. “Omma, I think living here is better for the both of us anyways.” I smiled back, “I like it.” Although I still could not forget what happened that day…
 
Later on, as we were cleaning the house, I went to our garage and saw something, it was shining in a box. I got curious and opened the box, and inside was a poster with 5 gorgeous looking boys, I read out, “SHINee”
 
-------
 
Annyeonghasaeyo! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! :)
 
Do you smell what i smell? :3 I smell SHINee coming! ;D 
 
Comment/Subscribe pleaseee! <3