So SHINee...

It's SHINee in my Room!

OST - SHINee - Replay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfhiUUb-rHA

----------

They’re so beautiful… I thought as I stared at them.

 
“Hi…!” said the cutie with the spiky hair. OMG. I touched to face, “So beautiful…” “I told you she thinks I’m the cute one!” He winked. “OMONA! He talks! HE’S REAL!”
 
“Is that girl crazy or…” The one with the dinosaur face said. “Hey, don’t forget, we have to do a favor for her for ‘freeing’ us” The boy with the feminine face said.
 
“HUH!? Wait, what favor? OMO, they all talk!! Wait, where are you all from?” The tall handsome boy pointed at the poster. OMG, YOU ARE KIDDING ME… I looked at the poster and they weren‘t in there. In an instant, I fainted.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I woke up, it was morning, I looked around my room, then at the poster, they were still there. “Phew it was all just a dream.”
 
“Good morning Noona!” A cute blonde said.
 
“N-n-noona? What!?” I started screaming.
 
“Taemin! You scared her!” The feminine boy said.
 
“So it’s not a dream?!” I asked as my heart beated super fast.
 
“Nope, we’re real.” The cutie said.
 
“Should I be happy or…” I blinked. “You should be happy, we’re your guardians!” the tall one said. “We’re SHINee!” they all said. “And I’m the cutest of them all, Kim Jonghyun!” one smirked.
 
“They’re all… So SHINee…” I stared at all of them dumbfounded. 
 
“Lee Jinki, call me Onew!” The cutie winked. “Onew…” I wanted to hug him, he was so… kajflka;gajsdk!
 
“Kim Kibum, Key for short!” The male diva said.
 
“Choi Minho! Nice to meet cha!” The tall gentlemen smiled.
 
“Lee Taemin! At your service, noona! ~” The blonde said.
 
“And I’m Ahn May Ri…”
 
OMO, Someone please pinch me? Why are there 5 beautiful man just standing here introducing themselves? Am I lucky or…
 
“Stop staring at me. I know I’m cute and all but you know.” Jonghyun said. “What!?” I was getting a bit annoyed of Jonghyun! “I wasn’t staring at you, I was staring at…” I kept looking at Onew.  “I know who you’re looking at.” Minho smirked. “You’re look at Onew-hyung!” I turned bright red. “No! N-n-no!! It’s not like that!” I looked away feeling shy.
 
“Anyways!” I said trying to change the subject. “Can someone give me any proper explanation on why you guys are here?” 
 
“Let’s just say that we were stuck in that poster for a very long time… until you came and freed us!” The cute maknae said.
 
“Oh…” I stared dumbfounded at all of them. “OK. I’m not dumb! If you guys think that you can get away just because you’re all cute, it is not going to wor-”
Suddenly Taemin hugged me. Wait, huh? Why’d he hug me? I looked confused.
 
“Noona! Thank you… so much!” He said as he hugged me with teary eyes. I wondered why he said thanks, I wanted to ask. But I didn’t want to.  They all had those serious faces. All that could come from my mouth was, “You’re welcome.” And I smiled.
---------
An hour passed, my sister was with my mom somewhere. I’m still confused. Then I heard someone’s stomach growl. It’s was Onew’s.
 
“Hyung!!” Minho said shocked. “Haha, my bad! I haven’t eaten in a long time! Don’t blame me!” He said. Then all their stomach’s were growling. 
 
“Ahaha, I’ll cook something for you all!” I smiled. I know it’s weird to help random strangers but I felt as if it was the right thing to do. “I’ll help you!” Key volunteered. I smiled back, “Sure!”
 
Then as me and Key were cooking, the rest of the boys were looking the house seeming amused. 
 
“Key… what exactly is going on?” I asked him. “It’s quite a long story… but let’s just say you ‘freed’ us from that poster.” “What do you mean?” I looked at him with a serious face. “Food’s ready!” He smiled. I don’t understand…
 
We were all eating at the table. They all seemed delighted by our cooking. I think I have to get used to this. But I don’t know how I’ll be able to explain all this to my mom. 
 
“OMG your cooking taste so good!” Onew smiled. I felt happy as my heart beated. “Your cooking tastes even better than Key’s.” Jonghyun laughed. Key glared over at him. “What a delightful meal after a long nap.” I was still a bit confused about that. We had a bit of a conversation.
 
“So, May! Who do you think is the cutest out of all of us?” Key naughtily smiled.
 
“What?!” I replied in shock. All of a sudden, I started turning red when I kept looking at Onew.
 
“We all know who she thinks is cute!” Jonghyun teased me.
 
“Babos…” I felt embarrassed. 
 
Suddenly my phone started ringing. I looked at the number, I remember whose it was… Junhyung’s.
 
“Excuse me…” I said as I quietly left the table.
 
--------
 
Author's POV-
 
They all were standing in front of your door.
 
“Is she mad?” Onew asked. “Ooh, Jonghyun you got her mad!” Minho said. “Hyung, you have to apologize to her.” Taemin told him. “Hey! It wasn’t my fault! Key brought it up.” Jonghyun said. “Hey, hey! Don’t bring me in this!” Key told him. "YOU have to apologize to her!" "Fine" Jonghyun said.
 

Thanks for everyone reading my story! <3

I hope you can comment or subscribe so i'll update more and faster! :D

Anyways i hope you guise liked it! Stay updated. ♥ ♥