Suffocate.

It's SHINee in my Room!

Nujabes - Reflection Eternal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qU2MXeAz1E

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

-Jonghyun’s POV-
 
“Hey Minho, hey Key.” I greeted the two as they sat down at the table. I looked around for Mayri.
 
“She’s not here.” Minho said. I looked at him, how’d he know what I was thinking about!? “It’s only obvious that you’re looking for May-noona~” Taemin sing-songed. I shot a glare at him, but he just stuck his tongue out at me. “Anyways, where is she?” Onew asked. “She had to go to the L-buildings to drop off something. She’ll be back in a bit.” Key muttered.
 
I guess I’ll be alone to get lunch then… I thought. Taemin looked at me, “I’ll come with you hyung!” 
 
Me and Taemin made our way to the lunch line and a girl was approaching us. “Hey Taemin!” She blushed. “Ohai Krystal.” Taemin smiled. 
 
The Krystal chick seemed to look nervous for some reason, she was kind of shaking. She does look familiar also… A light bulb popped into my head and then I remembered something, oh she’s Jessica’s sister!
 
“Aren’t you Jessica’s sister?” I asked. She looked at me tensed and nodded her head. “Why are you shaking?” Taemin asked. “U-u-um. I’m not shaking…” She stuttered and looked at me, “I am…” Why was she so nervous? She bowed down, “I have to go, annyeong.” Krystal said and then quickly left.
 
“Well, that was weird.” Taemin said then went to take his food. I nodded in agreement. I wonder why…
 
We went back to the others, Mayri still wasn’t there. It shouldn’t take that much time to put away a book back right? I looked around worriedly, “Where’s Mayri? How come she’s not back yet?” Key stood up, “Calm down hyung, I’m sure May’s fine” He smiled, but I could totally tell he’s worried also. 
~ ~ ~
-Your POV-
 
I banged loudly on the door once again, “Help!!” I screamed loudly, but I just heard my voice echo in the dark room.
 
I was on the floor, scared. I was suffocating by the scent of dust. I kept coughing. Am I going to die here? Please not, not just yet. I can’t die yet. I have to do something…
 
I kept banging on the door a couple more times. Nothing worked… I’ll just give up. It’s so hot, all the air, I can’t breath. What is happening? “Help…” I said weakly one more time and closed my eyes.
~ ~ ~
-After School-
-Your POV-
 
Light suddenly appeared in my sight a while later, I looked at the door to see who it was, it was a shadow of a girl. I was too weak to stand up but is she here to help me? She quickly came over me, her image seemed familiar.
 
“Get up! Pali, pali!” She commanded as she helped me stood up. As I was standing up, I was getting a better image of her, it was Krystal, that Jessica girl’s sister. What is she doing here? As we were getting out of room very slowly because I was feeling weak, 2 girls quickly pushed me back inside.
 
“Unnie!!” Krystal yelped. “Krystal, what the heck are you doing here!?” Jessica, being one of the girls, said angrily. “Unnie, I don’t to be part of your plan anymore! Let’s just stop this!” Krystal begged Jessica. 
 
Hold up, what the heck is happening here?
 
“Hold on, let me take care of this. Sica, hold your sister back.” Nicole said with an evil glare. “No! I want to take care of this. Krystal, just leave now if you don’t want to take part!” Jessica laughed. “But unnies!” Krystal said trying to hold them back.
 
I didn’t even do anything wrong, what the heck…
 
The two Jungs came closer to me. Nicole started pulling onto my hair and started slapping me.
 
“, , , , !” She yelled as she slapped me across the face. I was too weak to do anything about it. “Aish, this girl is boring. I’ll let you do the honors if you wish?” Nicole smiled over at Jessica, “I’d love to!” 
 
Jessica walked over to me with an evil grin on her face as she was holding something. “You gave me a black eye, embarrassed me, and took my Jonghyun… do you think I’ll be able to forgive you!? NO.” 
 
I felt something hit me and the next thing I knew, I was out cold…

Your typical bully chapter. 

Yes, you guys are right, it was a plan of Nicole's and Jessica's D:

What's going to happen next? :o Stay tuned and tell me whatchu' think.