Not an Update: Rest in Paradise

It's SHINee in my Room!

Hello everyone...

It's been a long 5 years... I was just a high schooler writing this fanfic, and I thank everyone who took their time to read this fanfic of mine when I had ideas where I didn't know where to begin. I'm sorry for letting you readers down, but I planned on ending this fanfic with Jonghyun if I were to continue it in the past, but I've never had the motivation to finish it then, and I do not think I can do it especially now.

As you all know and heard about the news, our wonderful star is no longer with us.

It is definitely heavy news that I have not been able to cope with in the beginning, can you just imagine what his family and friends are going through in Korea? I don't want to think about it. Depression, death, suicide are all very heavy topics that people kind of just overlook. But please, whatever you are going through, don't just overlook it, seek help. We often don't realize these things are happening to people around us, but the best way to help everyone is just, give love... the world is so bitter, we need more love in the world.

Who would have known that Jonghyun would leave this world so soon? I wish I could see him one last time in person and scream my lungs out like the younger me would. 

We have lost an amazing and talented person here, but the afterlife has recieved another wonderful angel that will be watching over us.

I've discontinued this account and would probably consider this sort of, a goodbye... If anyone would like to reach out to me or anything, I may continuously visit this just to see how everything else is going.

Rest in Paradise, Jonghyun ♥

Our prayers will go out to you as you will forever be remembered in our hearts... Thank you...

Image result for jonghyun waving gif

Signing out,

iloveSHINee03