Breakfast

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

Lee Seung Gi - Losing My Mind
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
“May!” Onew called out my name. “Onew-oppa!” I giggled. He pinched my cheeks. “Ow!” I pouted.  “Aigoo, you’re so cute!” He laughed. I looked deep into his eyes. Our face was drawing closer to each other.
“Onew.” I gulped. “Shh.” He said as his face came closer. Our faces were only a few cm. apart and then--
~~~~~
“MAYYYY!” I twitched as someone called out my name. Was it just a dream? “Who‘s there? Umma?” I squinted as I saw my mom towering above my bed. What is it this time? It’s barely 6. I need sleep, and it’s like so early! “Honey, you’re going to school! Wake up!” she shouted. At first I was kind of calm until, “With your 5 little angels!” she added. WAIT. I quickly got up, “HUH!?”
 
I quickly got dressed since my mom decided that we go to school. Yeah, she likes to decide things without me knowing and it’s so annoying! She just enrolled us on Saturday while we went furniture shopping. I haven’t even visited the school to see how it would look! Augh, so annoying! As I was getting ready, I kept stomping my feet in madness. She didn’t even inform me Saturday or yesterday, and today I just go to school!? UGH!
 
“Honey, will you stop complaining and go down already?” My mother called out. “ARRASO!” I replied.
 
I came downstairs, “Where’smy mother?” I asked. “Your mom already left to drop your little sister off.” Key answered. They already left!? I looked kind of surprised since they were already ready. “Where’s Jonghyun?” I asked curiously. “He’s fixing himself in the restroom.” Taemin said. “Oh.” I went to check on Jonghyun who was in the restroom fixing his hair.
 
“Ahem” I faked cough. “What do you want?” He asked. “Sheesh, my bad! I was just checking you ‘fix yourself’” I laughed. “I didn’t know you guys knew about going to school!?” I gave him the O_O look. “Well, your mom told us.” he said. “What!? She told you guys? And she didn’t bother telling me anything!” I got pretty mad. “That is so not fair!” I complained. “Ya, will you stop complaining? Or if you complain, complain to Onew, since he’s your ‘boyfriend’ We’ll see if he still likes you after you complain so much.” He told me. THIS GUY. “Ya! Shut up meanie!” I pouted. “Will you stop fixing your hair? I’ve been waiting for you so we could eat breakfast!” “No one asked you to wait for me!” Jonghyun replied. “Well fine, I was doing a favor of being kind waiting for you, but fine. FINE!” I stomped out the restroom and went to the kitchen.
 
“LQ(lover’s quarrel)?” Minho teased. I glared at him. He put up his hands, “My bad!” “Sorry.” I told him, “I’m just kind of mad because I didn’t know about this whole school thing and I just feel cranky in the morning.” I told all of them. “It’s ok, noona!” Taemin smiled. “Anyways, why were you just like shouting at Jonghyun right now?” Onew asked. I didn’t know how to answer him. “Well umm… he was being a meanie!” I pouted. “Jonghyun’s always like that if you haven’t noticed.” Key said. “I know, it’s just… hard for me to get used to it… to everything.” I sighed. “It’s ok.” Onew smiled.
 
“Shall we get going?” Jonghyun said as he came out. “But-!” I was going say I haven’t eaten yet but they already started going out the door. “Yes?” Key asked. “Nevermind. Let’s go.” I sighed. We all went out the door and started heading out to school.
 
“Do you guys know the way to the school?” I asked them. “Yep.” Minho smiled. “How?” I looked at them weirdly. Please don’t tell me my mom brought them there without me! “Your mother gave me the directions to the place. I have good memory, so I pretty much remembered.” Key replied “Oh…”
 
We continued walking until we could almost see it. It seemed pretty big and nice, in big letters it said, “Blue Star Arts Academy” (Lame name, I know!!)
 
As we walked, out of the quiet awkwardness, my stomach suddenly started growling. Uh-oh. 
 
“Who hasn’t eaten yet?” Onew asked and looked at me. They all have eaten except me and Jonghyun, I guess, since I had to wait for him! “Gah, you’re hopeless!” Jonghyun told me. “Thanks!” I said. 
 
We went to the office to get our schedules, I was still feeling kind of grumpy because I didn’t have breakfast. It seems that I have the same class as Key and Minho. -sigh- I don’t have Onew or Taemin. But yay! That dumbutt meanie dinosaur isn’t in my class either! Taemin has to go to a different grade level class since he was younger, sadly, and Onew has a different teacher along with Jonghyun. Suddenly, my stomach started to growl again.
 
“You hungry still?” Jonghyun asked. I didn’t even get to eat at all! What’s he talking about again!?
“Because of someone here,” I looked over at Jonghyun, “I didn’t get to eat anything!” I complained.
“So it’s my fault now, huh?” Jonghyun said.
“Yes, it is! If I hadn’t waited for your slow lazy , I could have had breakfast!”
“I never told you to wait!”
“Yeah, but I was being kind enough to wait for you, but you were just so focused on your stupid hair. ARGH” 
 
“Ya! Will you two just cut it out!?” Onew looked serious, “This is so immature!” 

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter! :D

Please Comment so i'd update faster or so! :3

Anyways thank you! Subscribe ? <3