Bestfriend

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

SHINee - Always Love
 
 
~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~  ~
 
-Jonghyun’s POV-
 
She vented and told me all about that guy. I swear he’s such a jerk for cheating on Mayri, I would never do that to her. She’s so beautiful, how could he cheat on her? He’s missing out, and I thank him for that. If it weren’t for him, then I probably would have never met Mayri. I really like her, I just don’t want to show it because she probably likes someone else. And I know that rest of us also has some feelings for her.
 
Mayri put her head on my shoulders, “Gomawoyo, Jonghyun.” I felt happy inside that she told me, even though I always . I’m happy she trusts me.
 
“Dinner’s ready!” I heard Key call out from the door. May quickly flinched and took her head off my shoulders. GOOD TIMING KEY!!
 
-Key’s POV-
 
What are those two doing there? They’ve been outside for almost an hour now… And why was May’s head on his shoulder? Something smells fishy…
 
“Dinner’s ready!” I called out to them. I sure hope I didn’t disrupt anything. The two quickly got in the house. Jonghyun kept looking at May with those eyes as May kept smiling at him also. Why is there a jealous feeling I’m getting here?
 
“Oh, Chef Key!” May flashed a surprised smile. Aha, her voice is so cute~
~~~
At dinner, we were all eating, May and Jonghyun were still both quiet. It’s not like I haven’t noticed that since we were on the bus, c’mon. I just wanted to talk to her, I know something’s wrong…
 
“Onew! Stop eating so much meat! You’ll get stomach-ache!” May worriedly told Onew. “I can take it! Hohoho!” Onew smiled. Everyone of them were just talking. I don’t know, but me, I just was quiet from all of them. I didn’t feel like talking.
 
“Is anything wrong, Key?” May looked at me. I just shook my head, “Nothing! Just thinking.” I looked over at Jonghyun who was sitting next to her. I know him, he wouldn’t let someone he has feelings for easily go, right? I need to catch up. I can’t lose to him, or anybody. I can feel the tension, I can feel that I’m not the only one falling for her. I shouldn’t even feel jealous, I have no right.
 
We heard the keys to the door opening up and I heard May’s little sister Rina call out to us, “Unnie! Oppas!” Then she came running to the dinner table. She’s so cheerful, just like May. 
 
-Your POV-
 
Rina is so hyper most of the time! I can’t believe this crazy little girl would be my sister! LOLJK. Anyways, my mom called out, “May, can you do a bit of a favor for me tomorrow?” she asked. “Yes, what is it?” I replied. “Can you babysit Rina tomorrow? I’m really busy and I have to start kind of filing for the divorce and yeah… Your father’s new family is going to start living with them soon, you know that?” She told me. It was kind of heartbreaking. I lied. It was very heartbreaking…
 
I nodded and told her, “Yeah, I’ll babysit Rina tomorrow. But I don’t think I’m ready to meet their family anytime soon.” I flashed a sarcastic smile and start to clean out the dishes.
 
“Need help with that?” Key offered and took some dishes. “No thanks.” I said kind of meanly. “Nah, I’ll just help.” Key insisted. As we put the dinner dishes to the sink, I still felt anger and one of the plates slipped my hand.
 
“Omona! May! Are you alright?!” He checked if my arms were hurt or anything. “I’m fine, Key.” I kind of smiled. “What’s wrong?” He asked. “Nothing’s wrong.” I took the broken pieces of the glass. “Yah, don’t touch that! You’ll get hurt, here!” He sweeped the broken glass into the trash.
 
When we were both washing the dishes, I was washing them fast and aggressively. “Yah! I know something’s wrong, May! Just tell me! I can’t stand seeing you like this?” Key closed the water running down the sink.
 
“It’s just…” I started, “I mean, why? Why is it that everything wrong happens all in a day?” “May…” he said in a low-tune.
 
I then told him all about my parents and yeah. I also told him about Junhyung, he seemed pretty mad about it. 
 
“Don’t cry anymore, it’s ok. I’m here for you. Don’t worry.” Key smiled at me. His warm smile melted my heart. Suddenly he splashed water from the sink onto me. “Yah! What’s that for!?” I said shocked. “Haha, see, now you’re smiling!” He grinned and continued to splash water. I also got revenged and splashed soap on him. 
 
Both him and Jonghyun are so kind, they’re both someone I would go for comfort for. Ahaha~ It’s so nice to actually have someone listen to me for once… It’s nice to have a bestfriend.

Hallo there everyone! How was your Christmas? :3 

Hope you guys liked this chapter!! :D Comment and tell me whatchu' guys think! ;D

Heheoheohe~ 2 guys comforting her, eh? From those two, who'd you choose? :O

The Conceited Dinosaur thats there for you?

tumblr_ld3dlxEXz41qzcnfgo1_500.gif

Or the feminine diva who's like you bestfriend ? :3

KEY-019.gif

Kbaiiiiiii<3