Mall Madness~

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

CN Blue - Love Revolution
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~
 
Aish really, these two. I’m glad I’m not sitting next to them, I’m like far from them, I was sitting next to Key, who wasn’t even talking to me. But at least he wasn’t with that girl! -_- Jessica keeps talking to everyone with her baby voice. It’s so cute… NOT hahahah. OMG. If she doesn’t stop talking, I’m seriously going to explode!! 
 
“Oppa! It’s my first time on the bus!” She tried looking cute to Jonghyun. Aish this girl. “Cool story bro, tell it again” I sighed under my breathe hoping they wouldn’t hear, well except Key. He just laughed a little. “Ya! What’s so funny!?” I asked him. “You, you’re so hilarious, I’m dying! You don’t like that Jessica girl huh?” Key smiled. “Well, obviously not, just look at her!” I looked where they all were. Even Onew was there!! “Hmm, I don’t like her either.” Key said. “Why?” I asked. “Because you don’t like her.” He looked at me. “What about you? Why don’t you like her?” Key asked. 
 
“Oh we’re here!!” I got up and ran out of the bus ignoring Key‘s question. Omg, I thought I was going to suffocate in there. 
 
I was walking next to the others. I wanted to tell them a story, but it seems like a girl here doesn’t want me to talk. All she blabs about are her cheerleading shi- I mean stuff and her popularity and so many guys wanna date her but she’s a “” Hahaha, lies, cheerleaders and girls like that are usually the girls that lose it first.
 
“Ooh!” Taemin interrupted her. YAY TAEMIN! “Noona! Can we go in there!?” He tapped me and pointed at a candy store. “Of course we can!” I smiled. He took my hands and hurried into the store. They seemed kind of shocked when Taemin took my hands, specially Jonghyun, he quickly let go of Jessica’s arms and hurried to the store. She was like kind of pissed, “Yah!”
 
“Noona, can you buy me candy?” He folded his palms together and started doing some aegyo. Aww, he’s so cute! “Of course you can, my baby!” I hugged him, he was uber adorable I couldn’t resist him. “BABY!?” Key’s eyebrows kind of furrowed. “What’s wrong with that? I’m his Umma now!” I stuck my tongue out at him. “Yay! Noona’s my mommy and my noona!” He hugged me back, “Hahaha, beat that! She’s mine now!” And then Taemin took my hand and walked around the store. He’s like a little baby boy. <3
 
“Taeminnie! What about Sica-noona!? You don’t love me anymore!?” She pouted. “Umm…” Taemin thought for a second. Oh no, my son better not leave me! “But I love my noona more! Sorry Jessica!” Taemin grinned innocently. “What happened to Sica-noona!?” She frowned. Minho patted her back, “It’s ok, it’s ok~” “Wahh! Jongie, I wanna go out of this store! I hate candy!” She complained to Jonghyun again.
 
“But Jessica, I can’t… I have to stay with Mayri.” He looked at her. “But why!? You’re always with her at home anyways!” She pleaded. “I can’t because… without May, I’d be lost.”
 
Wait, what!? Did I hear that correctly!? All of us quickly turned to look at Jonghyun.
 
“No! I didn’t mean like that! I mean that.. Umm.. Well that whole sentence came out wrong!” Jonghyun blushed. The first time I saw him blush, haha, how cute. Wait, cute!? 
 
“Hyung! You can’t have her though! She’s mine!” Taemin made a pouty face at Jonghyun. “Yah! I never said I liked her! You can have her!” Psh, after saying he would be lost without me, he gives me away~ Fine you dinosaur! You can have that little Jessica that complains to you, I don’t mind!
 
“So May, if Taemin’s your son, then who’s Taemin’s dad?” Minho asked. “Haha, what a silly question. Why you want to be Taemin’s dad? I jokingly asked him. “It’s not that. I was just curious. Heheh.” Minho nervously scratched his head. “Fine you can be Taemin’s dad, it’s just a roleplay anyways!” I smiled. “What!? No!! Taemin’s my son!” Jonghyun yelled from the other side of the store. “Yah! What are you talking about, Jonghyun!? I raised him!” Key glared at him. 
 
“What about me!?” Onew pouted and raised his hands in the air. Awwh Dubu, I would put you as Taeminnie’s Appa, but so many people are fighting for it. I mean, it’s just a roleplay!
 
The boys were still arguing and Jessica was in the corner of the store, mad? Hahaha, serves her right! >:D 
 
Anyways I tried to stop them, “Guys… it’s just a roleplay…” “No it’s not!” Key says. “It’s whoever Taemin’s dad is, which will the father, which means he’s married to you!!” Jonghyun argued back. “You guys wanna be married to me…?” I seemed shock. WAT.

Hello my lovely readers! <3 Hope you guys like this chapter!! Here's a small gif from Baby Taemin~ c:

tumblr-taemin.gif