The Kiss

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

T-Max - Fight the bad Feeling 
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
His sudden kiss surprised me and caught me off guard. My heart was beating so fast. Why did he kiss me though? I don’t know why Onew would have kissed me but it felt like a dream. Is it a dream? 
 
He then broke the kiss. My lips parted from his, still feeling shocked.
 
“I’m sorry…” He said as his eyes looked around. I didn’t know what to reply, or how to reply. I’m just shocked…
 
-Onew’s POV-
 
“I’m sorry…” I replied stupidly, not even able to look at her. That’s all I said, after a stupid act.
 
I’m so stupid, why did I kiss her!? It was all of a sudden and I just--
 
Augh, Onew, what is wrong with you? What if all her admiration for you is gone now? I shouldn’t have. Now, May’s not even replying to me. She seems so surprised.
 
-Taemin’s POV-
 
Where could Onew-hyung be? Did he apologize to her? He better! I saw Jonghyun and Minho sitting in the kitchen table.
 
“Where’s Onew-hyung?” I asked them. They both shrugged. “He’s probably with May right now, apologizing.” Jonghyun sighed. “Haha, he better have! Or else this little Taemin will strangle him!” I chuckled.
 
I got curious and peeked outside from the door a little bit to see what was going on. Onew kept saying sorry to May and noona is just like it’s o--
 
Did hyung just kiss her…? My heart sudden started to hurt, I’ve never felt this way before. Why should I get hurt? There’s nothing to be hurt about, right? It’s like, I should have expected this to happen… Onew’s going to win her heart and I’m just… a little brother to her. That’s all I’ll probably ever be…
 
-Key’s POV-
 
I saw Taemin peeking into the door from outside. Hmm, I should scare this little fella~
 
“Boo!” I said not so loud as i poked Taemin. Instead of getting scared, he just ran into the room not even bothering to make eye-contact with me. What’s wrong with him?
 
“Whatever, Taemin!” I said and went to peek over the door. 
 
I saw May and Onew there, they weren’t talking or anything. I wonder what they’re doing, they’re just so silent. Onew’s just scratching his head while blushing? And May seemed nervous and was also blushing… 
 
Did I miss something here? I think yeah, I did. Whatever it was, I don’t want to know…
 
I sighed and went back inside.
 
-Your POV-
 
I was still speechless, how are we able to continue talking? That kiss just made everything awkward.
 
“Listen, I’m sorry for such a rude act… and it came all of a sudden. I just--” He cut himself off with a sigh. “It’s ok…” I replied silently. “May, I didn’t mean to.” He apologized. “Why don’t we just forget about this, ok? So then, we won’t have to feel awkward around one another?” Onew suggested. I just nodded my head.
 
It’s kind of hard forgetting a kiss, but for Onew, I guess I would… His kiss was so out of the ordinary and I don’t know what to feel. It’s very different. Although when he suggested to just forget about it, I don’t know why, but my heart just started having that feeling again… It’s ok, I understand that he was probably uncomfortable with it, I was also.
 
"May, I don't want you feel uncomfortable and all... I'm still so very so--" He was about to apologize again. "Oppa, it's ok! Just stop apologizing..." I kind of smiled. "Just don't think about that as anything! It was nothing!" Onew said.
 
It was nothing to him? Well alright then, it should be nothing to me too. It’s settled, I’m just forgetting about it then.

 

Ooh, drama~ x] Anyways, I haven't updated in a while due to school. It was a short chapter but i hope you guys liked it.