New House~

It's SHINee in my Room!

OST - IU - Hold my hand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYQBs_4-MOo

--------------

As I observed the poster, I realized how handsome the one in the middle was, he had spiky hair and chinky eyes, he was really adorable. I found myself smiling randomly out of nowhere as I looked at the poster. I decided to put it up in my room. 

 
 
“There!” I hung it up. I wonder who’s poster this was… I think it was in my mother‘s time? But I don’t know. This poster seems so new though. I continued cleaning. I felt eyes on me as I was sweeping my floor. I couldn’t help but turn around every 5 minutes. I realized I was home alone.
 
“UMMA!” I called out and looked around the house. I was getting freaked out but at the same time I felt safe as if there were some guardian angels watching me! I continued cleaning for a while until I got tired.
 
My whole room was pretty much all set. I turned to the internet, I got curious and searched up, “SHINee” S-H-I-N-e-e… No results!? I got confused, I’m pretty sure they’re a band, but like I don’t get it. Not even a picture of one of them showed up. I feel kind of scared to be home alone… but ok.
 
So then I just the TV to go watch some Korean drama. I suddenly remembered something.
 
-Flashback-
 
“May! You’re so obsessed with Boys ‘Before Flowers’ you don’t even have time for me anymore!” Junhyung pouted.
 
“Awh, I’m sorry baby! But I promise, just one more episode!” I .
 
“But that’s what you said last time babe! And you still continued to watch!” He started doing some aegyo so you would turn the TV off.
 
“Nope! Not gonna work on me, Mr. Yong Junhyung! My Lee Minho is so hot I cannot stop~” I stuck my tongue out.
 
“But May! You’re mine!” Junhyung said. “Awh, baby you’re so cute!” I smiled and pinched his cheeks. “Psh, no my baby’s cuter!” He squished my cheeks back.
 
-Flashback ends-
 
I found myself dazing off as the TV was . My eyes were watery, I remembered… tomorrow was our 8th month together. -sigh-
 
Then the door’s started opening, my little sister Rina came running up to me. “May-unnie!” she hugged me. “Wow, May, you got so much cleaned up already?!” My mother asked as I nodded in response. “I’m sorry I couldn’t help out much because you know, I had to pick up your sister from your father’s place & that’s on the other side of Seoul.” Your mother sighed. “Don’t worry Umma! I had a fun time cleaning, we just need to get some sofa’s and other stuff for our house!” You both smiled. “Honey, let’s go eat dinner at your favorite Chinese restaurant, ‘Twin Dragons’ ” I smiled really big and nodded.
 
We made our way to one of the best Chinese Restaurants in Seoul, they had delicious food I tell you! Delicious.
 
As we arrived the place, I ordered some of their Orange Chicken, Teriyaki Chicken, and Chowmein. Ohoho~ I’m such a pig! Oh well I need something to eat to relieve my stress out anyways! Once the food came, I quickly chomped on it like someone who hasn’t eaten for days!
 
“May! Don’t eat too fast, you’ll get a stomach-ache!” My mom said. “Hahaha, unnie you’re so cool! You should really teach me how to eat fast! And then we’ll be having eating contests” Rina grinned. “Rina, what are you talking about? And May! See what you’ve done!? You’ve become bad influence on Rina!” Umma said. Me and Rina just kept laughing at her.
 
After eating, they handed me a fortune cookie. Ooh, I wonder… It said, “Get ready for some new thrills and changes approaching your way!” 
------------
After a long day, I went to take a night shower. I still had a lot of thoughts on my mind. I wondered if me and Junhyung would ever get back together even though I doubt it. I wonder I should give him another chance if he does realize what he’s done. I mean, if he does explain, I know I can’t help but go back to him. But I don’t know, I really don’t. I have feelings for him but I don’t know if he still has feelings for me. Millions of confused thoughts started wandering in my head.
 
“Tomorrow, would you remember what day it is?” I let out a sigh and got outside the shower.
 
As I was making my way to my room, I heard people whispering from the inside and the lights open.
 
“She thought I was cute!” “NO! I’m the cute one!” “Hahaha, no. We all know who’s the fabulous one here!” “Psh, I’m the little cute Maknae!” “No, I’m the one with all the charisma here” ~
 
I got scared and got and umbrella just in case, you know… As I opened I door there were 5 handsome man standing there.
 
~~
 
Annyeong!! How’d you guise like this chapter? :3
 
Ohoho~ Enjoy and stay updated! :D
 
Thank you very much!! Comment & Subscriptions are very welcomed!!