I don't care~

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

Black & White - G.na
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
K. We’re supposed to go to the mall, but Jonghyun is flirting. OK.
 
“Ahem, ahem” I approached the two. “Let’s go Jonghyun.” I glared at him. “Oh are you his girlfriend?” The girl softly asked. “NO! It’s not that, we’re just going out today!” I replied. “Oh, ok…” She kind of frowned at Jonghyun. “Oh wait, before we go, why don’t you introduce yourselves?” Jonghyun suggested. 
 
“Hey, I’m Jessica Jung! Captain of the cheer team!” She smiled big. “I’m sure you know I’m captain, but anyways” She put her hands out for me to shake. “No, I didn’t know. I don’t really mind much about the so-called popular girls, they‘re all too b-, I mean yeah. I’m Ahn May Ri, by the way” I shook her hands and smirked. Jonghyun gave me that look and shook his head. I could tell he was trying to get at her or something. Augh, I don’t care!
 
We went to the front to meet up with the others. As I walked with Jonghyun and Jessica, I felt like a third-wheel. “Oppa!” She clinged her arms onto his, “My friends ditched me! Can I go with you guys? We were also supposed to go to the mall, but they already left!” She pouted at Jonghyun. “Oh, you have friends?” I whispered to myself. Then they both looked at me. “Huh?” Jonghyun said. “Yes, I do have friends! A lot, actually! I am one of the main queenkas in this school! Why won’t I have any friends!?” She said. “Oh, I didn’t even say anything.” I acted innocent. 
 
Finally we met up with everyone, they were pretty surprised she came along. I mean, I would to. I already don’t like the looks of this girl, she seems like a B, I mean… yeah.
 
“Oh, who’s your friend?” Onew asked. She’s not my friend, I thought. “Jessica! Jessica Jung!” She shook Onew’s hand. OOH, OH HECK NO. I glared at their handshake and crossed my arms. Minho noticed and chuckled. “Oh hi, new noona! I’m Lee Taemin!” Taemin introduced himself. “Ommo! You’re so cute!” She giggled. “You must be?” She looked at Minho. “Choi Minho.” He smiled.
 
-Key’s POV-
 
Lol this girl didn’t even notice me. I don’t care. But May’s expression is hilarious… and cute. HAHAH. She seems mad.
 
I approached her, “May, you mad?” She glared at me. “Ok, she mad!” I laughed. “Let’s go! Stop flirting, I have stuff to do!” She commanded. “But you don’t even do anything at home!” Jonghyun . “Hey! I actually do some stuff! Unlike you! You’re just laying around! You don’t even help around the house, lazy bum!” She told him. “Ya! I help sometimes! It’s just you don’t need my help and it’s already done when it happens!” Jonghyun complained. “Right, sometimes! But most of the time, no! And when we tell you to do something, you’re too “busy” or just lazy, that’s why everything is finished before you even help out!” She crossed her arms and he crossed his. Flirting I see? Stupid dinohead.
 
-Your POV-
 
This lazy babo is so aksjdfkl;a he thinks he’s all great when he isn’t!! Pfft~
 
“You live in the same house?” Jessica questioned. All of us got shocked. “Yes, we all do.” Key laughed, “Problem?” “All of you guys?” she asked with her eyes wide open. “All of us.” Key smirked. “Oh. Are you guys all related or something?” She kind of smiled. “Obviously not! I’m the cute one, too cute for them!” Jonghyun winked. “Ewh. You think you’re so cute! When clearly, you’re not!” I said. “Yah! Take that back!”
 
Psh this dumbutt’s trying to impress a drama queen. I don’t care. Look at all the cares I give? None.
 
“Oh… so umm guys. Do you think I can come with!?” She put on some aegyo to impress them. “Why not?” Onew smiled. OMG ONEW LIKES HER? -__- “Yay!” She smiled and clung her arms onto Jonghyun. Jonghyun looked around at everyone and smiled. When he looked at me I just glared at him and rolled my eyes.
 
We made our way to the bus station. “Omo! We’re taking the bus!?” Jessica looked surprised. “Well yeah, you can walk if you want.” I said. Her jaw dropped. “Yah! Can’t you be nice?” Jonghyun said, “Sorry Sica, I don’t drive. But I’m going to learn!” He smiled at her. “It’s ok, Jong!” She giggled. WTH!? Jong? Sica? JongSica!? EWH. It’s so gross they look cute together…. Whatevaaa.
 
I thought I could have enjoyed today, but it seems I couldn’t. Thanks. The bus finally came and onto the mall we go!
 

JongSica?! Oh heck no! Don't worry guise, i like Jessica and all, but I just used her in the story. :3 Dun get mad, cause someone's already mad~ :P

My & May's expression:

Key - "Yeah, Riiight!"

Lol happy reading guys! Stay tuned, love y'all. Comment pwease? Kbai. ♥