A Bitter Day

It's SHINee in my Room!

Hyuna - A Bitter Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ZFHnuQEbw

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

-Your POV-
 
“What is going on here?” The principal said, “Jessica, you’re a smart girl, why would you do that? And you, Mayri, why’d you do that? You’re just a new student here. You’re already picking fights.” 
 
“But principal!!” Jessica said, “Don’t you see this? My eye, it’s all messed up! How am I going to perform in the rally coming up!?” “Why don’t you two tell me what is going on here?” The principal said.
 
“It was Mayri!! She tackled me out of the restroom for no reason and started pulling my hair! She even gave me nasty black eye! You could even ask Nicole and Krystal!” Jessica “cried”. “Is this really what happened?” The principal questioned me.
 
“I…” I started off, but no words came out. I didn’t want to make a big fuss about the situation cause I could already feel that I was out of place for it. I just stayed quiet and just nodded my head. Jessica’s expression was suddenly surprised. She thought I might have fought back, but I just left it. She already had a bruised eye. I don’t want this girl feeling bad. I don’t care anymore, I just forget this.
 
“Yes ma’am, it was my fault…” I smiled. Jessica was looking at me weirdly. The principal said, “Oh well, at least you told the truth and admitted it. Although you both still won’t get away from doing some for punishment. But as of now, you two could be excused.”
 
We both left the office. As I came out walking towards the front of the school, I saw Jonghyun and the others talking. Jonghyun’s like, “Don’t you think it may also be May’s fault?” “Why would you say that?” Onew asked him as I got a bit closer. 
 
“Because… did you see Jessica? She was in a mess. I mean, I don’t know what happened, but Mayri barely seemed damaged and Jessica had a black eye. We can’t really pick sides just cause we like Mayri more. That just doesn’t seem right!” He sighed. They all got quiet when they saw me but I don’t think Jonghyun noticed I was there.
 
I kind of felt hurt knowing Jonghyun would think I’d do that. It feels like the whole world is against me and I have nothing to say about it. 
 
Jonghyun turned around and faced me. I quickly ran home, Key, Onew, and Minho also followed along.
~ ~ ~
-Jonghyun’s POV-
 
Taemin left telling all these words. I felt guilty and mad at myself. Why would I think of Mayri like that? I felt bad, I was going to go back but someone tapped my back. I turned around and saw Jessica.
 
“Thanks Oppa” She smiled. “For what?” I looked at her. “For believing me.” She chuckled. I feel kind of mad at her. It’s stupid how I bothered to believe her. I mean, I barely even knew her. Augh, what the heck. “I gotta go.” I told her and quickly left.
~ ~ ~
-Your POV-
 
I sat in my room, feeling guilty. I feel hurt that Jonghyun wouldn’t believe me. Anyways, why did I want him to believe me? It’s not like it would matter what he thinks. I don’t care. Ugh, this is annoying. Why am I sad though? I took a deep breath as I was laying in bed thinking too much. I should sleep. All of a sudden, someone came knocking in my door and my thoughts became scattered. Was it a good thing?
 
I opened the door to see Taemin standing there. “Noona?” He half-smiled at me. “Yes Taemin?” I asked. “May we go somewhere tonight?” He asked. “What do you mean? Where?” I asked. “Just outside to get fresh and I’d like to talk to you for a moment.” Taemin replied. “Ok.” I smiled. We both went outside to freshen up in the backyard.
 
As we were outside, I remembered my kiss with Onew. I should have forgotten it right? -sigh- Did he?
 
“So Noona…” Taemin started, “Are you ok?” I nodded my head, “Of course I am. Why wouldn’t I be?” “Earlier, you were fighting. Did you get hurt?” He asked. I chuckled, “No. She was the one that got hurt. Ahaha~” Taemin also laughed, “Really? What happened in the principal’s office earlier?” “Well, I just let it slide and tell the principal it’s my fault. It doesn’t matter to me that much. I just don’t want to make such a big fuss about it.” I smiled. “Wow, noona! That’s what I like about you. You’re so… unique and-” Taemin cut himself off. “Unique and..?” I questioned. “Unique and beautiful.” Taemin smiled.

Double update because I have no lyf~

Comment please lovelies c:

Taemin biases, this chapter is for YOU~ ♥

taemin.gif