Crazily In Love

It's SHINee in my Room!

Kasio - Taru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk-bQ5WMedM

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

-Jonghyun’s POV-

I was waiting the hallway until Minho was finally finished with his visit. I shouldn’t hurry him up, cause I know I’ll be the greedy one asking for more time.

“Hey…” Onew came by. “So, anything new come up last night?” I asked. Onew sighed and shook his head, “Nothing…” “Do you know when she’s going to wake up though?” I asked. “Well, the doctors said she might wake up somewhere from today or tomorrow.” He gave in a small smile. I feel like there was something troubling him though.

-Onew’s POV-

I don’t know if I should tell Jonghyun or anyone about this because I feel like it might have been a secret or something. I doubt it but I don’t know if I should tell them.

“What’s wrong hyung? Anything bothering you?” He asked. I slowly shook my head denying there was. “Hyung, I’ve known you for a long time now, I know when something’s wrong…” Jonghyun said like a mind reader. I guess I should tell him, May might wake up on him and then yeah…

~ ~ ~

-Minho’s POV-

It felt like May was holding me back from leaving her so I stayed for just a couple more. You know, I’d stay here all day if I could. I sat back down for a moment. Even though there was a small look on her peaceful face, I felt like she might be telling me something.

-Your POV-

I could hear people’s voices, but whose were they? Did I know them? It seems I heard their voices before but I can’t seem to remember. Who’s May? Noona, sister? I feel so lost of thoughts right now. I don’t even know my name anymore, who am I?

I felt someone touch my hands, it seemed like it was a guy, but who was he? His hands were warm and I just didn’t feel like letting it go. I used some of my strength to hold on, if it was possible… I just felt like I didn’t want him to go. I didn’t want to be alone…

~ ~ ~

-Onew’s POV-

“Have you eaten or anything?” Jonghyun said giving me the worried look. I haven’t eaten, yeah, but it’s not that… I was about to explain to him, but my stomach started to growl out of the blue.

“Hyung… you know it’s bad not to eat. You should really eat, Taemin and Key are in the cafeteria right now.” He said. “Jong… that’s not it.” I finally managed to spoke. “Hmm?” He looked at me curiously. “It’s May… she’s weak and…” I didn’t know how to continue anymore, it just hurt me inside to tell him the truth and what would happen.

“What do you mean by that…?” He had a small frown. “It’s just, she might…” My heart was hurting I couldn’t go anymore. I really feel bad when her mother told me why, I just don’t know… Jonghyun gave me a small frown, I think he might know where we’re getting here. “Jong, I don’t know how to explain anything but let’s just say she might lost memory…” I finally said it in the easiest way possible.

Jonghyun gave a shocked look, he didn’t reply thought, he just stayed quiet. I could tell he was as worried as I am, maybe even more ? I could tell he cares for her.

Finally Minho came out of the room.

-Jonghyun’s POV-

I looked at Minho as he came closer to us. I still had lost of thoughts, my heart hurts. I still can’t believe she might forget.

“Hyung…” Minho put on a small smile, “It’s your turn.”

I got a little bit nervous, but I slowly walked into the room. We all have a present for Mayri, I put down my present next to her, on the table. It was a cute teddy bear that I hope she likes. I don’t know what I should say, I’m sure she can hear me, but she’s probably lost…

I smiled at her sleeping soundly, “Mayri… I miss you.” I sighed, “It seems like it was just yesterday when we met and you were confused of who we were and you called me a conceited dinosaur. I miss that… and today you’re in a mess. I want you to wake up already. I want to see your smile again, my day just doesn’t seem complete without it… Mayri, when you wake up, I want you to know that… I think I’m in love with you… It’s so weird but I’m not going to lie. I’m sure everyone else has developed feelings for you too, but I’m not going to lose…”

I smiled confidently as my face came closer to hers. I pecks her small pink lips.

Yup, I must be crazily in love.