Park

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

Kim Hyun Joong - Kiss Kiss
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
“Bwoh!?” I said as I almost choked on my breakfast. 
 
“Unnie! C’mon, it’s just like a roleplay! You know I miss having a big happy family together.” Rina pouted. “Please!?” She asked adding some aegyo. “Well… umm I don’t know?” I looked over at Minho who might have liked the idea because he was smiling ? Haha~ He kind of shrugged. 
 
Rina kept saying please to me and Minho, we laughed as she was pulling all sorts of aegyo. “Aigoo, arrasso. I’ll be your Umma for today.” I finally said. Rina started dancing around, “YAY!” Minho smiled at me, before I realized my heart started beating faster. My sudden smile sudden became a tensed expression.
 
“Hmm, so appa, umma, oppas, what can we do today!?” Rina asked with a big grin. “Ooh, I have an idea!” Taemin grinned. “Hmm?” Key asked. “We should go to the park!!” Taemin said. “Good idea!” The dinohead agreed. “Let’s!” Onew said cheerfully. Then we started to head out.
 
As we were walking to the park, Rina’s left hand was holding onto my hands and her right hand was holding onto Minho’s hands. We were linking hands and people who were passing by us were misunderstanding, again. Because Rina kept calling me her Umma and Minho her Appa.
 
“Look, a teen mom! Bad influence to others. I mean look, she’s holding onto a little 6 or 7 year old there!” An old lady whispered, but I could hear her so clear. “Gee, thanks.” I rolled my eyes.
 
“Noona!” Taemin came up behind me. “Yes, Taemin?” I turned to him. “Noona, can we go on the swings?” He asked like a little boy. “Sure!” I smiled cheerfully at him. Taemin ran to the playground like a little kid. Rina started to run too, making me and Minho run along with her. “Rina!!” I said surprised. “Pali, pali!!” she commanded.
 
“HMPH, look at Minho thinking he’s so charming to little Rina!” Jonghyun crossed his arms. “Ooh~ You jelly?” Key . “Am not! FYI, I am what you call, amazing.” Jonghyun stuck his tongue out. “Mhm~ I’m fabulous, beats you!” Key laughed. “I love chicken!!!” Onew shouted out of the blue. Little kids and other people started to stare at him. “Yah! That’s so mean!” Onew pouted.
 
Taemin was riding the swings as I was pushing him from behind, “Higher!~” He cheered. Minho was pushing Rina to go higher on her swings, “Appa, I wanna beat Oppa!!” She called. “Hehehe~ Rina can’t go higher than me! Mehrong~” Taemin teased Rina. Rina started to make that face where it looked like she was going to cry. “Oh! Just kidding Rina!” Taemin cheerfully apologized.
 
“Haha, it seems like we’re the parents of two little kids.” Minho smiled as he pushed higher on the swings. “Ahaha, I know right!?” I laughed a bit. Then I thought about what I had said, WAT. My cheeks started to turn red.
 
The other three that were walking finally caught up to us. “Slowpokes~” Taemin said. “Oh please! It’s called taking time!” Key flipped his hair. “Oh look, it’s a horsie!” Onew pointed at the little horse thingy. “I wanna ride on it!” Onew ran over to it. “Hyung! You’re going to break that!” Jonghyun said as Onew went on the little toy. “Hohoho~ I’m da bo$s now!!” Onew shouted as he was riding the horsie. 
 
Onew you’re so silly! And cuteeeeee! Hehheoheo~ 
 
“I’m bored!” Jonghyun growled. “What do you want to do about it? Go back home, lazy!” Key teased Jonghyun. “Oh shush Key! Oh wait, I have an idea guys!” Jonghyun smirked. “What do you want to do now, dinohead?” I asked him. “We should play hide-n-seek!” Jonghyun cheered. “Psh, Jonghyun, who would want to pl--” I got cut by Taemin, Onew, and Rina, “Ooh, ooh! I wanna play!”
 
“So, what were you saying?” Jonghyun flashed his puppy smile. “Oh shut up!” I pouted. “Who wants Key to be it!?” Jonghyun said. “Ya! I’m not going to be--” Everyone suddenly raised their hands, including Minho which made me raise my hands. “FINE!” Key said going to the tree to count.
 
Everyone started to hide. Jonghyun ran to the playground to hide there. Taemin also ran to the play ground and Rina followed him. Onew hid behind the horsie, which was an obvious spot. Me and Minho were both standing there not knowing where to go. Key’s count’s were almost thirty.
 
“21... 22... 23...24”
 
Minho looked around then took my hands, we started to run and then Minho pulled me next to the tree. My face was only a few inches away from his. My heart started to thump… 
 
“30!” 

Annyeong readers~ 

How do you guise like this chapter? :D

Here's a small gift from me! ^^ FIGHTING~ <3

tumblr_ltioq7Xe6D1r0bvhbo2_500.gif