Head Over Heels~

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

Shin Min Ah - Shalala
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
It was already almost 4 in the morning, then my alarm would ring for school. I couldn’t sleep, it was as if everything was falling altogether or something. My heart was still thumping, how can I forget something like that? -sighs- I closed my eyes and tried to sleep one more time~
~ ~ ~
Nyan nyan nyan nyan~
 
I woke up to my alarm clock. Already!? I only got 2 hours of sleep. Augh, I hate you oppa for making me feel like this!! I got up and looked through my closet. My mother suddenly barged in.
 
“May, honey!! Are you awake!!??” She yelled. “Yes!” I answered as I was standing next to her because my closet was next to my door. Remind me to lock my door next time. 
 
“Omona!!” She said surprised, “What happened to your eyes!?” “Huh!?” I said in confusion. “You look like a panda!” She chuckled. This was so not funny. “Umma!” I pouted. “Keke~ Well, go eat healthy and go to school!” My mom said and left. I got dressed and also headed downstairs.
 
“Good Morning.” I greeted them deadly. They were all so quiet and muted out also, even Taemin, it was weird. I still couldn’t stare at Onew, whenever I caught myself looking at him during breakfast, my heartbeat would suddenly start thumping crazily again. WAEYO!? Everyone was also so quiet, it was like killing me. It was so quiet during breakfast, I think you could have heard my heart beat.
 
Even the walk to school was so awkward, no one was talking. Taemin also seemed out of the blue, so did Key. Minho and Jonghyun were just quiet. And Onew? I think he still feels a bit awkward to talk. 
 
As I was walking, my hand and Onew’s palm met. My cheeks started turning red again, I started walking fast, and I passed by all of them. Key gave a glare at Onew and rolled his eyes.
~ ~ ~
When class was starting, I was somewhat falling asleep because of lack of sleep, due to thinking about something I shouldn’t. I put my head down and rested.
~~~
“May!” Onew woke me up from my sleep. What was he doing in our classroom!? “Yes!?” I looked around the class. To my surprise, it was only both of us that was there.
 
“What’s going on!? Where’s everyone!?” I asked. “They all left, it’s just the two of us here…” He said. I still seemed confused…
 
“Come on.” Onew said and took my hands. “Where are we going?” I replied. “I have to show you something.” He smiled at me. I didn’t realize when he smiled, it got me smiling like an idiot.
 
We were walking away from school and the other way from my house. “Oppa, where are we seriously going?” I asked again. “Don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll like it!” He said assuring me. We continued walking and reached something that looked like a garden.
 
“How’d you know about this place?” I wondered. He just shrugged, “I don’t know…It just suddenly came to me.” “Oppa--” I looked at him. “Listen, May…” Onew said, “About the kiss? Don’t forget about it.” My expression became shocked, “huh!?” “I don’t want you to forget about it… I want you to remember it, as I’m the only one you can kiss and no one else.” He chuckled.
 
His face was reaching my way, I could feel the kiss coming. My heart went all crazy again. His face was getting closer…
~~~
“MAYYYYY!!” I got startled and looked around. I realized Key was waking me up. “It was just a dream?” I asked him and sighed. “What was?” He asked.
 
It was just a dream, but what did it mean?
 
“Hello!? Earth to May, earth to May!” Key waved his arms around me. “Oh hi Key…” I said plainly. “You don’t seem glad to see me..” He said seeming mad. “Not that, it was just..” I cut myself from continuing to talk. “Whatever.” Key said and started the “ignore” 
 
Lunch came by, everyone was still like kind of awkward, I got up to go get lunch.
 
“Wait!” Jonghyun called out. I turned around. “Where ya going?” He asked. “Just going to get food, wanna come?” I offered. He nodded and smile, “Let’s go!” Then we both went to get ourselves something to eat.
 
-No One’s POV-
 
While the two were on their way to the cafeteria, there was people there behind them whispering to each other. “That B****

Hello~ Hope you guys like this chapter! Kbai C:

Here's a small present from me and my bby~ x]

tumblr_lf38uswnBf1qfipu4o1_400.gif