Grocery Shopping ^~^

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

G.na - Say You Love Me
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
-Your POV-
 
I’ve been having a pretty good week this week, I really hope nothing decides to come ruin it~
 
I heard a soft knock on my door as I was lazily laying down on my bed “doing my homework” I went over to the door to answer it. There was Taemin there with a smile across his face. I swear, this little boy is always so happy it gets to me sometimes.
 
“Anything you need, dongsaengie?” I welcomed him to my room. “Oh I was just asking if you want if you’d like to go pick up some groceries with me~ Your Umma wanted to us to go get some food since we’re running out hehe~” He chuckled. 
 
Homework or Taeminnie & Food? Of course I’m picking homework Taeminnie and food~
 
“Let’s go!!” I cheered and got ready to run away from my homework in which I do not understand. ._.
 
Minho and Rina decided to join us in our small errand as the other 3 stayed home. 
 
Taemin laughed, “I guess I’m going to be your son today!!” I looked at Minho, whose cheeks suddenly turned red. D’awh! It was so cute, I started giggling.
 
“What’s so funny?” Minho looked at me with his serious face. I couldn’t handle it and I laughed even more. “Ooh, look unnie and oppa are both blushing!!” Rina pointed at both of us. “Am not!” I denied as Minho got silent. 
 
On our way to the supermarket, Taemin and Rina kept teasing both of us. Rina held onto her favorite oppa’s hands and the other hand onto mine, like last time. 
 
Rina kept giggling at both of us. “Yah Rina! Don’t do that yet! You’re too young!” I said. She laughed, “Oh unnie! I’m not that young! Hehe, plus I see you hold hands with Junhyung oppa! So why not Minho oppa!? They’re both really pretty!” I got quiet when she mentioned his name, but then again I shouldn’t think about it… 
 
“Rina! Pretty is for girls like May-noona! Handsome if for boys like me and Minho-hyung!” Taemin said flashing an eye-smile. “What about me!?” Rina frowned, “Am I handsome or pretty!?” I , “You’re a little monster who likes to annoy your Unnie!” Since Rina was such a baby, started to form a frown. “Just kidding!!” I laughed before she could cry in the middle of the street.
 
“You’re so mean!” Minho teasingly said. I felt guilty, “Sorry!” I told Rina and Minho. 
 
Finally we reached the the grocery store. Taemin and Rina, as the children they are, well Rina, ran into the groceries. Me and Minho walked in there like old grandparents needing help. The two of them quickly went to the snacks and pointed what they wanted. Taemin grabbed the banana milk.
 
“Noona, noona! Hyung, hyung! Please, please, pleaseee?” He used aegyo so we’d get him the banana milk. Rina got some taro mochi and jumped along with Taemin, “Appa, appa! Umma-ni, umma-ni! Please, please pleasee!?” She said copying Taemin. 
 
Minho smiled at me and shrugged, “Umma-ni, what’s your choice?” Umma-ni!? I chuckled, “Whatever your children wants, Appa.” 
 
“Yay!” Both Taemin and Rina chuckled. “But that’s it ok!? I don’t have enough budget for others.” I told them as they both pouted. “But Umma!” Taemin looked at me with his cute puppy eyes. “Aish don’t do that!” I looked away, plus I kind of like it better when he calls me Noona, same as my sister, I like when she’d call me unnie. I feel like an old mother now, specially having Taeminnie as my “child” but it’s fun… LOL~
 
Minho went to the meat place to get the meat my Umma wanted, and Rina wanted to come with him. I went with Taemin to the bread and dairy products to get what my Umma wanted from there. 
~ ~ ~
-No one’s POV-
 
“Hey cuz, isn’t that your crush?” A girl with short hair asked the other girl with long black hair. “It is! Kya~ He’s so cute! Lee Taemin…” The long black haired girl was in a daze looking at Taemin carrying the milk into the pushcart. “Hey, isn’t that your unnie’s rival?” The short brown haired girl asked pointing to Mayri. The both exchanged looks and glared at each other, “It is…” 

Hai there my lovely readers. C:

I hope you like this chapter~ :D

For my fellow Minho & Taemin lovers <3 Comment & Subcribe!

Taemin-Hello-GIF-shinee-20262957-320-240

minho.gif