Flirts

It's SHINee in my Room!

4MINUTE - Heart to Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXnI65AiBaE

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

-Your POV-

After lunch, we went back to class. I didn’t want to go back. I already knew I had failed it.

I took a seat next to Key, who was smiling over at me with his paper on his hand. I’m guessing he got an A+ As much as I was curious to ask, I didn’t want to, I’d just feel bad about my own grade. Mr. Kang was walking closer to give the last paper to me. I sighed as he handed the paper to me.

I looked at the paper surprised, Mr. Kang was beaming with a smile. “Good job, May! You have the highest score in class! Missed only 2 of all them!” The class started clapping and Minho looked over at me and gave me two thumbs up. I gasped, how is this even possible? I looked at Key who gave me a sweet eye-smile.

He laughed, “I told you, you probably got an A.” What? I looked at Key’s paper, he only got half of it right. Wow, this isn’t likely of him. Mr. Kang looked at Key, “You, I am surprised! It’s like you two switched scores! Anyways, you’ll be taking the test after school today if you’d like to maintain that A.” Key just laughed. What’s so funny about it? Something’s wrong here…

~ ~ ~

-Key’s POV-

Hmph, I guess I have to take the retake then. Aish. Oh well, I already know what to put so I guess it’ll be easy. I made my way to the class room. There was a bunch of girls staring at me and giggling. I was obviously not interested. I only like 1 person…

“Kya~ He’s so handsome! I heard he has a girlfriend though?” A girl whispered to her friend. “I know, his girlfriend is like eww though. She’s not even that pretty.” The other girl whispered back.

They better not be talking about my May…

“Psh, I heard that the girlfriend was like ty and she also flirts with the other 4 guy friends.” I heard the girl say. Oh no, they better not… “She basically seduced them. I mean, she’s ugly. I’m like way better than her, look I have good skin tone!” I heard the other girl say. Ok, I’m done.

I went up to them, they started giggling. I bet you they thought I was there because I liked them, lol no.

“Excuse me?” I asked. They looked at each other shocked. “What were you talking about? My girlfriend? Yeah, what about her? She’s not ugly, in fact don’t even compare yourself to her! Who do you think you are? Don’t you dare talk about my girlfriend like that.” I told them as a warning and headed back to class. They seem intimidated now. As a lot of others started whispering. Like I said, I don’t care, I just don’t want it to have any negative effect on May.

I continued walking to class until some girl stopped in front of me. Hmph, not another one.

“Hey, you’re Kibum right?” She smiled. “Yeah. That’s Key to you.” I said and continued to walk but she stopped me. “Oh Key! How silly of me~ Anyways I’m Nicole.” She winked at me.

Is she really trying to flirt with me?

“Nicole Jung.” She put her hands out. “Key. That’s all you need to know, I’m busy so I’ll get going.” I looked at her and walked off cooly. She looked at me with her jaw dropping.

-Nicole’s POV-

Did he just walk off and ignore me? Umm, no. Not gonna happen. I swear what is with May and her affect on guys!? Wait… did I hear that right? Key and May are going out together? Ahaha, I’m sure Jessica’s
“boyfriend” would so love to hear that.

I grunted embarrassedly because of Key ignoring me and walked off to meet up with my cousins. I had to tell them about what just happened right now. Something’s about to start, I can promise you that…

Cause You don’t just mess with a Jung like that...


Ooh, something's gonna happen...

tumblr_lh7utmULCD1qczao9o1_r1_500.gif

Look at Key trying to be cool ~