Jealous Much?

It's SHINee in my Room!

OST- No Other - Super Junior

 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
“Nya nya nya nya nya nya~” the alarm clock went off, it was the “Nonstop Nyan Cat”
 
I woke up the next morning on your desk. “Aigoo. I don’t think I even have any homework done!” Just then I remembered Onew was there helping me out until… I fell asleep? OMO! I did fall asleep on him!! Omona! How embarrassing, so clumsy and stupid of me! 
 
I got up and quickly got dressed up and joined everyone for breakfast. Yes I am going to eat this time! Because yesterday, I didn’t cause of a dino-head!
 
“Good morning, Noona!” Taemin greeted. “Uh, good morning!” You greeted back to all of them. Everyone was eating at the table except Jonghyun who was fixing his hair, of course. 
 
“Sorry Onew-oppa! I fell asleep on you!” I apologized. “No problem. Aha.” Onew kind of blushed. “Oppa?” Key questioned. Wait, why did I call him oppa? He did tell me to call him that, right? NOPE, he didn’t. That was just a dream. OMO! “Umm, I mean, uh, well. Sorry! I just had a weird dream and well ehh…” I nervously replied. “Oh, a dream? What kind of dream?” Jonghyun curiouly asked as he came in the kitchen.
 
“It’s nothing…!!” I stared at the floor. “Right…” Minho kind of nodded. “I bet you it’s about Onew anyways. Hah.” Jonghyun flipped his hair. “Of course it would be Onew!” Minho pouted. Wait, did he just pout? 
 
“Why don’t we go on to school, guys?” I innocently asked with a smile. “Let’s go!” Taemin said excitedly and took my hand and ran off to the door.
 
On the way to school, I was walking next to Onew and Taemin. Jonghyun and Key were walking fast, are they mad or something? And Minho was walking slow behind us, looking down. 
 
“So May, did you understand the homework I helped you with last night?” Onew asked. “Well--” I started but Key cut me off, “Ya! Onew helped you? If you needed help you could have just told me! We have the same class anyways!” He said kind of yelling. Why. Is. He. Yelling?
 
“Well sorry, I didn’t know I had to get help from you. I didn’t know getting help from Onew was wrong. SORRY!” I rolled my eyes at him. “Why are you yelling at Noona?” Taemin asked so innocently. “Well, I… I don’t know. I just have my moments, ok!?” Key said and continued to walk fast. I kept talking to Taemin and Onew. Key and Jonghyun were like so far ahead of us walking fast. Minho was still quiet, I wonder why?
 
“Hey Minho!” I walked a bit slower to talk to him. “Is there anything wrong? You seem to be quiet today.” “I’m just tired.” He sighed. “Hyung, you sure there isn’t anything wrong? You’re not usually quiet.” Taemin asked. “Nah, I just didn’t get a lot of sleep last night, you know?” Minho replied and turned to look at Onew.
 
Finally after walking for a while, we got to school just in time.
 
“See you later noona!” Taemin friendly hugged me. “Kay! Take care, dongsaeng!” I smiled and hugged him back. “I’ll just meet up with you later at lunch or something with everyone!” Onew flashed his eye-smile. “Arraso! See you later Op- I mean Onew!” Haha, I was about to call him Oppa, oh dear. ._. “Haha.” He also gave me a hug, I felt kind of awkward but it was just a friendly hug. Although I felt really happy and warm! :3
 
I was planning to walk with Minho to class but it seems as I turned around, he wasn’t there. “Minho?” I called out his name. He was already walking to class.
 
“Ya!” I called out to him. He turned around, “Oh hey there May!” Minho seemed a bit more cheerful. “Ya! I thought we would walk to class together!” I pouted. “Isn’t that what we’re doing?” He teased. “Well, you ditched me right now!” I said. 
 
When we went to class, Mr. Kang was like, “Wha!? Yesterday you were just with Key! What happened!? You got bored of him already? Why Minho? What is going on!?” OMG Mr. Kang is being so unreasonable making things like these up again! He’s such a misunderstanding teacher!
 
“There is nothing going on with us!” I scratched my head and sat down next to Key. Key still seemed kind of mad for no reason at all! He ignored me the whole time until lunch. And freaking Mr. Kang was misunderstanding again that me and Key were arguing because of Minho. He’s making up some Korean drama for himself! He’s a teacher, not a director or a script writer!
 
-Lunch Time-
 
I met up with everyone. Taemin was so happy to see me. “Noona!” He greeted and smiled. “Ew, it’s Mayri~” Jonghyun teased. From all of them, Jonghyun’s like the only one who calls me MayRi. “May!” Onew waved. Key still seems to be ignoring me though. Minho wasn’t as quiet as earlier, but he did call Onew over to talk to him.
~~~
-NO ONE’S POV-
 
Minho and Onew were a bit far from you guys, talking.
 
“Hyung.” Minho called over to Onew. “Yes, Minho? Why’d you call me over?” Onew asked him. “Hyung! Do you like May!?”
 

Hello there my dear readers~ How do you guys like this chapter? ;D Don't be afraid to comment. Hehehoheh~ <3

Here's a small gift from Onew and Minho. :3

tumblr_lfs0inKr1G1qavfrmo1_500.gif