Mad

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

U-KISS - Someday
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
It was Sunday, so I thought that all of us should hangout today. I asked them if they wanted to go downtown in the city or something. They all agreed. Taemin seemed to be excited as always. Key agreed because it seemed like it had something to do with shopping or going out. Jonghyun and Onew would just go with the flow. Minho kind of just gave me a pokerface, but smiled.
 
I don’t get it, yesterday Minho was just… I don’t know. Today he just kjasklfj;sal Augh, I don’t know how to explain it. I don’t know how to explain anything anymore. My feelings just get confused every time.
~ ~ ~
“Guys, I’ll be back, alright? I’m just going to use the restroom.” I told them as I headed to the restroom. “I also need to go!” Taemin said. “Me too.” Minho tagged along as the three of us needed to use it.
 
When I came out of the restroom, this guy with a bunch bodyguards bumped into me.
 
“Mian--” I was about to apologize. “Yah! Look where you’re going, will you!?” He said with such mean eyes. There was something about him that kind of intimidated me. “Stop looking at me. You already bumped into me.” He rolled his eyes and walked away. What’s wrong with him? He’s such jerk. I was going to apologize…
 
I came back from the restroom and overheard Key talking to Jonghyun and Onew.
 
“Jonghyun!!” Key called out to him. “Waeyo?” Jonghyun asked. “Doesn’t that guy look familiar?” Key pointed to the guy wearing a white shirt and bodyguards with him. Wait, that’s that jerk that bumped into me earlier! Suddenly Jonghyun’s face expression turned a bit shocked and tense. “Hyung look!!” Jonghyun called Onew to look at the guy. Onew’s expression also seemed somewhat shocked. He seemed kind of pissed off too. “That’s him huh?” Key asked. Onew nodded, “That’s him alright… I would never forget that face.”
 
“Umm, Onew-oppa!” I went over to them. Key and Jonghyun acted casual again. “What’s wrong, guys?” They all shook their heads. “Nothing, nothing’s wrong.” Onew said as his eyes were glaring over at the guy.
 
“Do you know him?” I asked Onew and looked at the guy. “Just please shut up. This is none of your business.” Onew said boldly and walked away.
 
What just happened? I suddenly felt like my heart was hurting all of a sudden.
 
“May, don’t mind him. He’s just in a bad mood.” Key smiled at me. I looked at him and then at Jonghyun. Taemin and Minho both came from the restrooms. “What’s wrong?” Minho asked, knowing something might have happened due to my face expression. I shook my head and smiled, “Nothing!”
 
What was it that made Onew seem like that? He seemed kind of mad at that guy, who is he? How do they know him? My heart kind of ached when Onew said that. Onew seems mad, I really hoped I didn’t do anything. I just asked. 
 
The others probably already knew something was wrong with me as I kept quiet. My heart hurted, I wanted to cry for some reason, but I knew it would be stupid to cry over something so dumb, right? I’m stronger than that.
~ ~ ~
When we came back Minho approached me, “May, is there anything wrong?” I just faked a smile at him and shook my head as I stayed outside for a while. 
 
-Ominous POV-
 
Jonghyun and Minho talking. 
 
“Is she alright now?” Jonghyun asked Minho. “I don’t think so.” Minho replied. “Onew-hyung was probably just in a bad mood because of that guy…” Minho sighed. 
~ ~ ~
Taemin went over to talk to Onew.
 
“Yah, hyung!” Taemin called to him. Onew turned around, “What?” “Really, what!? Hyung, you already know May-noona’s sad because of you. And you say what!? Really, now!?” Taemin crossed his arms. “She likes you, a lot. Please don’t blame her or be mad at her for what he did.” Taemin told Onew, “Go talk to her, apologize… clear things up. I don’t want Noona to be sad.” 
~ ~ ~
“I’m going to comfort her.” Jonghyun said as he was going to make his way over to May. “Ani, hyung.” Minho stopped him. “What!?” Jonghyun complained then Onew passed by both of them.
 
“Ohh…” Jonghyun thought to himself.
 
-Your POV-
 
*sighs* I should just go back inside, there’s school tomorrow. I need to slee--
 
Oh, what’s this? Suddenly I felt someone hug my back. I turned around to see Onew hugging me.
 
“Oppa?” I questioned him. “I’m sorry…” He said as he hugged tighter. “Oppa, it’s ok.” I smiled. “I shouldn’t have said that to you.” He sighed. 
 
I turned to look at him, “It’s alright. I’m ok. Thanks.” Onew frowned, I knew he felt bad. But I feel better now. “Oppa, don’t be sad like that, I’m alright.” I chuckled. “I’m a jerk.” He said still feeling guilty.
 
“Oppa, listen, you’re not--”
 
All of a sudden, i felt his lips press against mine…

Wahh, school's starting -_- I may take a while to update. D:

But please enjoy :3

8.gif