Mianhae

It's SHINee in my Room!

Dear Readers, this isn't really an update since i have updated this chapter a while ago due to when AFF had a lot of troubles.

I lost subs, comments, and the chapter. I tried recovering it at first but I couldn't. I didn't want to fail. I'm sorry if all i can do if just summarize the chapter. But i hope you still like and enjoy it. >-<

(I'm having like major brain-farts so err yeah.)


Well, Jonghyun kisses the sleeping May and realizes he's in love with her~

May, in her sleeping paradise, hears Jonghyun's small speech to her. She gets a bit confused whose voice it was. Even though, she couldn't feel anything from outside her world, she still felt the kiss. 

~ ~

Key and Taemin saw Krystal, Jessica, and Nicole in the elevator, as the three wanted to visit May and apologize. Key, still feeling some anger towards what they did, got mad and told them to leave. Taemin tried to stop Key and not cause any trouble. Since Nicole didn't want to trouble them even more, they just decided to leave.

~ ~

After Jonghyun's turn to visit, Key goes into the room, leaving the 4 others to talk. Onew told them about how May could lose part or all of her memory, for a short amount of time... or even forever. They wanted to tell Key about her condition to not startle him if she may have some memory loss. But they also didn't want to tell him because they didn't want me to get too worried at the moment.

Either way it was too late, when Key went to give his gift of get well flowers to May, she woke up. It seems that Key was lucky ? It didn't seem so... Their reunion with each other didn't seem as he would have expected....


So sorry for my failure of writing a summary. It's all i could have remembered. :\ I really wish AFF doesn't have the same problems again. Well, i hope this helped for the next chapter. I'll try to update tomorrow if i can! I'm sorry for not having to update in MONTHS! >~<