I am NOT dating Key!

It's SHINee in my Room!

OST - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGQbICM5qO4

 
Kiss Kiss Kiss by Pink Toniq
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
 
I got a bit nervous when Onew said that. I’m the type to get nervous when someone seems so serious when they need to talk to you. I feel scared, but at the same time I feel kind of glad that we’re going to talk and be together. Everyone else went inside the house except both of us.
 
“So, umm Onew what is it you wanted to talk about?” I asked nervously. He stared at me with his beautiful eyes for a while. “Umm, is it true?” “Huh?” I seemed confused. “You and Key, dating, is that really true?” He asked. “Oh no!! No! That’s just a small misunderstanding!!” I folded my hands. “Oh!” He smiled. 
 
Ahaha is he happy that we’re not going out!? I mean, is it because he likes me? :D Or is it because he doesn’t think I’m good enough for Key…? I kind of sighed because of my second thought.
 
“Anyways,” He continued, “I’m sorry for sounding so serious and mean earlier.” Onew scratched his head. “Oh no! That’s nothing!” I smiled. “I do admit, that was immature of me!” “Ahaha~” We both laughed.
~ ~ ~
-NO ONE’S POV-
 
From inside the door, Key was staring at the two of them and kind of looked sad? Jonghyun appeared behind him. “Key? What’s wrong?” He asked and looked at where Key was staring. Onew and you were laughing from the stairway.  Jonghyun quickly came in between the two of you.
 
“Hyung!! What’s going on?” He smirked. You felt kind of awkward and also a bit sad that Jonghyun had come in between you and Onew. “Oh nothing, I was just talking to May.” Onew smiled. 
 
“Hey!” Minho also came in between you and Onew. “Noona!” Taemin called out along with Minho. The only one missing was Key. “Where’s Key?” You asked. “Over hear!” You turned around and saw Key standing by the door. “Come down here!” Minho called. He just shook his head, “Nah, I don’t want to bother the two couple there. Knowing there’s already like 3 extra wheels” Key laughed. You at Key as he just stuck his tongue out. 
~ ~ ~
-Your POV-
 
Key!! I am so going to kill him! “What couple?” Onew said looking lost. Key just laughed and kind of ignored the question. “Let’s go eat guys! I’m going to cook!” He smiled, “Oh and May is going to help me!” What? Lol, I didn’t agree to this! “Let’s go! Unless you want me to tell them something~” Key grabbed my arms and dragged me to the kitchen. Taemin and the others looked shocked. “Tell us what?” Minho squinted.
 
“Ya Key!” I kind of yelled, “What were you planning to tell them?!” “Oh nothing, I just wanted to leave them there confused.” He smirked. “Unless you really wanted me to tell them something!” “Tell them? What is there to even tell them? There‘s nothing you can blackmail them with!” I replied. Key’s face got closer to mine. “Are you sure there isn’t?” I kind of backed up but his face kept getting closer. “I can tell them we’re dating” Key devilishly grinned. “That’s a big lie!!” I pouted.
 
“What!?” Taemin yelled from behind Key. “You two are really dating!?” “No no no!! It’s nothing like that!” I denied. “Oh really?” Key held my hand in front of Taemin. GOOD TIMING, KEY, GOOD TIMING. Onew and Minho came into the kitchen, “What’s happening here, peoples?” Minho asked and suddenly his expression was like whoa.
 
I have no idea why Key would do that in front of Onew! He already knows I like the guy, but why!? Why Key, why!? Why must you torture me? :[
 
After a while, Jonghyun went in the kitchen also, “Why’s everyone here? Is the food ready?” He asked and looked at us. “OH.” He mouthed and looked at Key. “There is nothing going on!” I pinched Key’s hands so he would let go of me. I made a run for it behind Taemin. “Help me!” Key chased after me. All of them were giving such a weird face. “Stop it Key!” I ran around the living room. “Flirting?” Minho asked. “Yeah, I guess.” Onew sighed.
-----
After all the weirdness, I was cooking with Key. I didn’t want to talk to him because I was mad! “Why aren’t you talking?” He asked. “Do you really not know why? Seriously, why would you do that? Why’d you lie about us?” I asked madly. “Hey, it was a joke. I’ll tell them later on that I was just joking.” He replied. “Oh my gosh Key… I swear, if you don’t clear things up I will seriously kill you!” “Are you really disgusted by me?” He kind of frowned. “No…” I got quiet, “It’s not that. I just don’t want them misunderstanding these kind of stuff, specially--” He cut me off, “Specially Onew? I know.” He sighed.
 
“Food’s ready!” He shouted out as we finished cooking.
 
We all came to the table feeling kind of awkward I guess. “Listen guys, earlier I was just joking me and May aren’t dating!” Key let out a laugh. “Really?” Taemin let out a big smile. Jonghyun kind of smiled? Onew also smiled. “So I still have a chance?” Minho asked smiling. “I mean… umm…” He got silent as everyone in the table started to stare at him. 
 

Ahaha, hello there guys! ;D How do you like this chapter? :3 I thought it was kind of boring!

But i dedicated this chapter to none other than the y... Key! ;D

67798632.gif