Happily Shopping~

It's SHINee in my Room!

Boys Over Flowers OST - Yearning of the Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A47UjRI86Xc

~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~

I was still in shock and confused. Jonghyun and Key quickly turned red. “Aniya! I just want… Taemin as my son!!” Jonghyun said blushing. He’s actually cute sometimes? Right, only sometimes. He’s such a dinosaur. Key stayed quiet. Taemin was laughing at Jonghyun, “Hyung! You’re so funny!” “So Taemin, who do you want your appa to be?” I asked laughing still. All the guys were looking at Taemin.
 
“Aigoo! Hyung! Don’t look at me like that!” Taemin covered his face. “Don’t pressure Taemin!” I said like a mother would say~ LOL. 
 
Suddenly Jessica was tugging onto Jonghyun’s shirt, “Oppa! I’m leaving this store!” Jonghyun just kind of ignored her. “OPPAAA!!” she shrieked, OMO what an annoying girl. Taemin looked at her kind of scared, “Hyung, Jessica’s scary! Control her!!” Taemin said laughing and scared at the same time. 
 
Jonghyun looked at Jessica, “I’m sorry but like is it alright if we can hang out next time? I really would like to spend my day with these guys.” He scratched his head as was wide open, “Omo! So you don’t want to hang out with me then? Fine Jonghyun! You meanie, dumbutt dinohead!” She screamed as she ran out of the store. 
 
Ya! I’m the only one who can call Jjong a dinohead/dinosaur/dumbutt!! LOL. But anyways, I’m kind of glad she left~
 
“Noona! They’re still staring at me!” Taemin said with aegyo. “Aish, stop staring at Taemin like that!” I hugged him like a little boy, then he stuck his tongue out at them. Aigoo, he’s so cuteeee~ :3 “Whoever wants to be his appa has to buy him candy!” I commanded happily now that there’s no more trouble *referring to Jessica~* Then I noticed they were looking at their wallets or pockets for cash.
 
“I have money!” Minho grinned as he was the first one to get a few bucks from his pocket. “Psh~ Unfair, just cause he was long arms to get his money quickly! Tsk, tsk~” Jonghyun said. “What kind of excuse is that, shortie!?” Minho teased Jonghyun. It was so funny and cute. “Noona! How about all of them just be my appas & hyungs!?” Taemin suggested. My eyes were like wide open. “Hehe, more candy for me~” Taemin snickered. “Fine!” They all said.
 
They all bought Taemin some candy with some of the allowances that Umma gave them. Taemin hooked his arms onto mine and started to skip. Our next store was a clothing store. Key seemed to have interest as he was the first to go in and ran to the men’s section. I laughed and looked for clothes that would fit me. The clothes were all nice and pretty good for their prices. Umma gave us each a load of cash, since she shared the company with Appa… I still don’t know what’s going to happen to them. -sigh-
 
“Anything wrong?” Minho surprised me. “Oh, nothing!” I lied, “Anyways, why aren’t you looking for clothes?” I asked him. “Well, I don’t really like shopping and I don’t want to waste this money you’re mom gave us.” He replied, “And also, I don’t have good taste in clothes… well, that’s what Key always told me.” “Awwh, want me to help you pick out some clothing?” I offered. He nodded and grinned, “Clothes that would fit your ideal man please!”
 
I went over to the men’s section to look for some clothes that I would want a guy to wear. My ideal guy is like to manly clothing and stuff, or just whatever he wants. I handed Minho some shirts that were nice.
 
“Ya! May, what are you doing?! Why are you helping the hopeless Minho!?” Key asked with a bunch of clothes in his hands. “Because Minho wants me to help him dress as my ideal man. Ahaha~” I replied to Key, who was kind of shocked. “Fine! You help him and not me!?” “Yeah, because you always that he has no fashion!” I stuck my tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes and went to try some clothes on.
 
All of them got some clothes that would fit their interest. Key got fashionista clothings which made him more diva-like and feminine, but he's still cute...
7.jpg
Onew got clothes that were like matured, OMG, they make him look so cool! :O
 onew-forever-more-cover-james-ingram.jpg
 Jonghyun got hipster clothes which were kinda cute ?
jjongsmb.jpg
Taemin's style is so adorable! :3
yeahhqkpop:  Taemin (SHINee) (1000 x 1424)
 And Minho got clothes that were pretty nice and my type.
Minho-shinee.jpg
 
They all look so handsome and amazing as they tried out their new clothes... WOW. :O Wait... what am i thinking!?!? >.<

Hello my fellow readers~ Hope you guys like this chapter, i thought it was pretty ehh & sorry if it's short.! But do comment and tell me what you think arraso!? :3 

Kbai! P.S. Merry Christmas Eve!! :D <3 ~

SHINee-Cute-Christmas-GIF-shinee-1788564