Comfort

It's SHINee in my Room!

OST - B2ST - You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkZB0eT_YHk

-----------

“What do you want?” I asked Junhyung on the phone. 
 
“I’m sorry, I really am. I know you won’t be able to believe me. But this is true.” He told me. “I know, you expect me to believe that. But I’m not that stupid. Where are you? Specially when I needed you the most, I looked for you but there you were, with someone else.” I said. 
 
“May! I’m really sorry, I know listening to my friends was a stupid decision but I learned, I learned the hard way.” He begged. “ I don’t want to lose you, May…”
 
“You already lost me, Junhyung…” tears rolled down my eyes. 
 
“May, I remember today, today’s our day.… I tried forgetting you and everything wrong that’s happened.” He said. “But it seems that I can’t. May, can I please have another chance…?”
 
“Junhyung…” I said as I was crying. As much as I wanted to give him another chance, I can’t. There’s probably other people out there waiting for their first chance. “Junhyung, I’m sorry, I can’t do this anymore. If you want another chance you’re going to have to prove yourself… I’m not just going to sit here listening to you say sorry.”
 
“May, I will prove myself to you. I’ll prove to you that I can be better.” He said. 
 
I couldn’t take it anymore I kept crying and hung up. I got so mad I threw my cellphone. “YONG JUNHYUNG I HATE YOU SOO MUCH!” I kept hugging my pillow as I kept crying, I was on the merge of breaking down.
 
A minute later, I heard a knock on my door, it was Jonghyun. “Go away Jonghyun…” “Ya, May Ri, are you ok?” He asked. “Yes, I am, I am extremely ok!” I shouted. “May Ri…” He opened my door with water in his hands. “It’s ok…”
 
He hugged me and there I felt comfort. “I’m sorry for earlier.” he said. “That’s not why I’m crying…” I replied. “I know it’s not. It’s a guy, isn’t it? Don’t worry May Ri, I won’t let him hurt you.” He wiped the tears off my face. I’m feeling a bit more comfortable with Jonghyun now, I guess.
 
We suddenly heard knocking on the door.
 
“Ahem, ahem~” Key said. I realize Jonghyun was still hugging me. I quickly un-hugged him to avoid awkwardness, but I am thankful that he was there for me when I needed someone. “So like… were we interrupting anything here or…?” Key asked. 
 
“No no no! It’s not like that!” I sighed hoping Onew wouldn’t think I’m weird.
 
“Noona, were you crying?” Taemin curiously asked. “No!” I tried denying it with a smile. They were smart, I guess they knew but I’m just going to deny it anyways.
 
“Whatever it is. I hope you feel better.” Onew smiled. “Thanks…” I blushed. “Ooh~” Minho teased me. Wahh, Minho always teases me! Man, if they weren’t here for me right now, I know I would have just been crying. “Thanks everyone.” I smiled at all of them and specially Jonghyun. Jonghyun looked away. FINE Jonghyun! If you don’t appreciate me thanking you then fine! I pouted looking at Jonghyun who’s looking the other way. I’m still confused and curious about them…
--------
I was in my room looking at all the pictures of me and Junhyung. I looked through all the memories, all the gifts he gave me. I was putting them all in a big box of memories. Then I came across my favorite picture of us, our first picture. He was kneeling down giving me flowers as I was blushing as crazy, that’s when he asked me out to be his girlfriend. I felt my heart hurting all over again, all the pain is coming back again.
 
“May!” Onew called. I wiped out my tears before they came out and smiled in an instant. “I was looking for you.” He said. Onew was looking for me? “Huh?” I replied. “Hurry, there’s a silver van outside!” he said. “Oh no! That’s my mom!” I said and my heart beated fast. “Stay here and hide!” I told him and I quickly ran downstairs. 
 
Too late.
 

Short & boring chapter! >.<

Hope you guys liked it doe~

Keep supporting! <3 Comment/Subscribe pwease? :3